Designers » I-K » Woody Spicy « Groups

America One 31 Krigler for men

America One 31 Krigler for men
dislike

The First fragrance launched by the house of Krigler in New York in 1931. It embodying the American spirit full of happiness! A Cedar vibrato with dry notes of black pepper and cumin, the energetic effect of mandarin with voluptuous accord of neroli and vetiver all make this mysterious, voluptuous and full of contrasts fragrance. The fragrance of the Elite.

Available as 50 and 100 ml EDP.

vetyver Neroli Virginia Cedar Mandarin Orange Caraway Pepper

Declaration

America One 31 Fragrance Reviews

rod7elfo
rod7elfo

I have just taste it in NY ... And then read that its ia clone of Cartier declaration... Well, even when i have been an enemy of these kind of comentaries... The true is that it's almost identical. of course Krigler long last much more. and the price es 3 times more... as it last.

mgalmozzi
mgalmozzi

I bought a sample directly from Krigler.
IMO it is identical to Cartier Declaration (not price-wise of course).

Fmorejon14
Fmorejon14

This scent has a top slot in my collection because it smells very unique and luxurious . The projection is amazing along with 12 plus hours of lasting power. The smell is difficult to describe but if i could use one word its wealth.

F_A
F_A

This fragrance is a time machine. When I first sniffed it, it brought me to my childhood. Lithuania was a part of USSR then, and we used to receive packages with gifts (mostly clothes and things) from our relatives living in the USA. I clearly remember the scent of clothes received from our relatives and I suddenly found this scent in America One. This fragrance is kind of clean, but with some pleasant and unexpected citrus-spicy notes. Very American, very interesting! Staying power is great.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Krigler America One 31 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Krigler America One 31, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify America One 31 by Krigler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of America One 31 by Krigler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Tom Ford Noir de Noir Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Amouage Jubilation for Men Serge Lutens Borneo 1834 Serge Lutens Vitriol d’œillet Creed Green Irish Tweed Creed Original Vetiver Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Amouage Amouage Lyric Man Creed Virgin Island Water Amouage Amouage Epic Man Ralph Lauren Polo Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Creed Silver Mountain Water Krigler Lieber Gustav 14 Perry Ellis Perry Ellis for Men Original (1985) By Kilian Back to Black