Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Juicy Jasmine Krigler for women

Juicy Jasmine Krigler for women

yellow floral

Juicy Jasmine combines the charm of the purest jasmine flowers with the fruity tang of orange blossom. The scent is energetic, sparkling and spontaneous. It also features hyacinth, lily of the valley, ylang-ylang and gaiac wood.

Available as 50 and 100 ml EDP. Juicy Jasmine was launched in 1930.

Jasmine African Orange flower Hyacinth Ylang-Ylang Guaiac Wood Lily-of-the-Valley

Juicy Jasmine Fragrance Reviews

I can name this a vacuumed soft Syrian jasmines! It is kind of natural jasmines and mostly a vintage one inside a vacuumed newly nylon bag. It is kind of dry rather than juicy and splashy and never rancid. Delicate i can go but doesn't worth the price tag still.

To my nose, Krigler JUICY JASMINE opens as a veritable jasmine soliflore. Dry and slightly dark, without crossing the dreaded indolic threshold.

Interestingly enough, however, over the course of the next hour or so, JUICY JASMINE miraculously transforms into a veritable ylang-ylang soliflore on my skin! A couple of hours after application, I honestly felt as though I had put on an entirely different perfume. I like jasmine, and I like ylang-ylang, both of which are very natural-smelling in this composition. I also very much appreciate the longevity of Krigler perfumes, having tested far too many niche creations that evaporate in a flash. This one has big sillage, too.

JUICY JASMINE is not at all juicy, but I nonetheless highly recommend this dry, well-constructed, natural, and simple yet beautiful floral composition which wears well with light application for many hours!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Krigler Juicy Jasmine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Krigler Juicy Jasmine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Juicy Jasmine by Krigler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Juicy Jasmine by Krigler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Diorissimo Krigler Pleasure Gardenia Krigler Chateau Krigler Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Cuir Amethyste Marc Jacobs Blush L`Occitane en Provence Immortelle de Corse Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Hermes 24 Faubourg Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Parfum du Soir Annick Goutal Grand Amour L`Artisan Parfumeur Havana Vanille (Vanille Absolument) Mona di Orio Vanille L`Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine Fendi Fendi Theorema Guerlain Chamade Robert Piguet Bandit Bond No 9 Eau de Noho Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Gianfranco Ferre Ferre Eau de Parfum