Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Mediterranean Peach Krigler for women

Mediterranean Peach Krigler for women
dislike

Irresistibly sweet and refreshing fragrance made out of floral notes, peach and dew fruit, emphasized by energetic blackcurrant leaf.

Available as 50 and 100 ml EDP.

Mediterranean Peach was launched in 1915.

Floral Notes Peach Fruity Notes Cassis

Mediterranean Peach Fragrance Reviews

libertybelle
libertybelle

At first smell in the bottle, lovely fresh peach. It smelled like a real ripe peach you'd pick up at the local farmers market. I was so excited since peach is a perfect summer time note when it's light and refreshing. At application, the peach was more retiring and thick than I expected. It also smelled like someone took the lovely peach and dunked it in a vat of milk. The other notes gave the fragrance a milky note and I didn't enjoy it one bit. That softened within a half hour leaving a muted peach fragrance that was fine but not overly exciting for the price. I didn't find longevity all that long either. I wish the fragrance I smelt in the open bottle had translated to my skin. Ahh, fickle body chemistry strikes again.

F_A
F_A

Usually I am noo much into fruity scents, but this is simply addictable!There are quite many fragrances smelling like peach, but this one is exceptional. Have you ever tried ripe peaches from Mediterranean region? It's so sweet and so juicy that simply melts in your mouth and tastes like heaven! This fragrance brings the memories of summer and makes me crave for mediteranean peaches. On my skin this fragrance is more or less linear (I'm very happy about it:)) The staying power is great. My must have for summer.

Mediterranean Peach by Krigler 3.33 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Krigler Mediterranean Peach fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Krigler Mediterranean Peach, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mediterranean Peach by Krigler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mediterranean Peach by Krigler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Oud Ispahan Creed Royal Mayfair Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum Montale Mukhallat Escada Lily Chic Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee Serge Lutens Tubereuse Criminelle Tom Ford Amber Absolute Guerlain Cuir Beluga Montale Chocolate Greedy Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi Bond No 9 Chinatown Bond No 9 New Haarlem Frederic Malle Carnal Flower By Kilian Back to Black Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan By Kilian Rose Oud