Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Orientalia Kristel Saint Martin for women

Orientalia Kristel Saint Martin for women
dislike

Orientalia Kristel Saint Martin for women Pictures Orientalia Kristel Saint Martin for women Pictures

Orientalia was inspired by an oriental blue stone which is known to bring happiness and joy to those who carry it, and protects against "evil eye". The new perfume by Kristen Saint Martin is a floral oriental fragrance, with modern twist.

Top notes: mandarin, bergamot and peach. Heart: jasmine, lilac and plum. Base: vetiver, amber and musk.

It is available as 60 and 100 ml EDP. Orientalia was launched during the 2000's.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Peach

Jasmine Lily Plum Lily-of-the-Valley

vetyver Musk Amber

The One

Orientalia Fragrance Reviews

matillyrose
matillyrose

I have been searching all day for the words to describe this fragrance and I just can't. I wish that Fragrantica would have another emoticon for LOVE LOVE LOVE because there are some perfumes that you just LOVE more.

I will just say this...to me...

This is what a woman should smell like!

Light, feminine, lasts all day, the fragrance renews itself, the combination of notes is never lost and I felt beautiful wearing it.

The packaging and bottle are gorgeous and I immediately ordered two more bottles the first time I wore it.

minnakoh
minnakoh

nice fragrance. not too impressed with the lasting strength though. sprayed lots. yet it disappears in 2-3hrs. got one from fragranceX. they sent me a broken piece and refused to give me a refund (and they told me that it will be minus the shipping cost) until i send the broken piece back to them in unused condition.

which international buyer will pay for return shipping (which will cost more than the perfume itself) to get a refund for the broken perfume?

greti1307
greti1307

Its beautiful!!!. I can really smell bergamot and Plum. I thinks this a cheaper version of Dolce & Gabbana The One.

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

Another little gem! It's a subtle, sweet and mysterious scent. Orientalia is a great inoffensive daytime fragrance for work as it's quite sheer and in no way overpowering. That being said, it is still noticable in a ghost-like way. This is such a gorgeous summer fragrance. It's a stinking hot day in Australia today and it's just perfect - my warm skin is setting it off beautifully.

There's a faint aroma of apricot rounded off by a lovely ambery muskiness. I would classify it as being an oriental fragrance, but it certainly is a delicate, super-feminine one. I'm now going to try some more fragrances by Kristel Saint Martin!

Just had another thought - metaphorically, it reminds me of a yummy low fat dessert with all of the flavour and texture WITHOUT the heavy hitting calories (that the uber heavy fragrances have and I love!!)!!

anaaranha
anaaranha

I've just received my beautiful bottle of Orientalia! It's, as the name says, very oriental, warm, and if you use in a moderate way, you will feel very sensual and feminine. A great blind buy! Most important of all, it smells exactly like a perfumed oil that a great fried of mine gave to me when she came back from a trip to Egypt. She bought there many essences and the one I chose is very, very similar to Orientalia. So, it's really the real thing!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kristel Saint Martin Orientalia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kristel Saint Martin Orientalia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Orientalia by Kristel Saint Martin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Orientalia by Kristel Saint Martin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Rochas Byzance Isabella Rossellini Manifesto Bvlgari BLV Eau de Parfum II Madonna Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Jean Patou Joy Lalique Tendre Kiss Slava Zaitsev Maroussia Robert Piguet Fracas FCUK FCUK Friction for Her Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Liz Claiborne Curve Salvador Dali Dalissime Gres Lumiere Noire Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir MOR Marshmallow Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Roberto Cavalli Serpentine