Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Moods by Krizia Donna Krizia for women

Moods by Krizia Donna Krizia for women
dislike

Moods by Krizia Donna by Krizia is a Floral fragrance for women. Moods by Krizia Donna was launched in 1989. Top notes are fruity notes, green notes, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are cyclamen, carnation, orchid, orris root, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are musk and cedar.

Fruity Notes Green Notes Bergamot Lemon

Cyclamen Carnation Orchid Orris Root Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Musk Cedar

Les Saisons Été

Moods by Krizia Donna Fragrance Reviews

mignonnie
mignonnie

I think the perfume changed, for I got it a couple of years ago where I thought it was the same I had in my early twenty's, but it was nothing like that: it was desirable then, very soft and warm, blooming, where it is now flat and disgusting to my nose, where others think that I am offending their nose, where it's just mine!

UPDATE: I think I misjudged,
for I thought I used this perfume,
the way I use it now,
where I think now has changed,
how I used it before,
for I use it like cream,
on my wrist as you wish,
where I think it is pulse,
for I pulse as I use this,
as a wish as it is,
it is future to me,
as it was in the past,
when I used it before,
without knowing what was,
as it was like I wished,
as it was like I am;
ME!

Oooh... [sigh}

paiged98@gmail.com
paiged98@gmail.com

I just got this one! I like it very much I can tell you that my best description is it is like taking a walk in a fall forest with a light sweet smell of wet leaves.... The first 15 minutes and then A sweet honey/carnation smell begins to evolve. The scent is unique and has been on for over 7 hours and the scent is there still. I don't classify this for any particular season but the name is fitting....wear it for whatever Mood your in! Truly different and uplifting for sure.

sophisticated
sophisticated

let's put it this way, i was sick all day laying on my bed instead of going out as i planned to, needless to say that i woke up in a very bad mood, i went through most of the bottles i have, i needed something to cheer me up and not suffocate me as i'm still not that well, 3 spritzes of this one and i'm... happy? i really don't know how but i truly am feeling better (emotion-wise), the scent is really comforting because jasmine and greens are the notes that stand out the most on my skin so i feel like i'm outdoors already ^^ LOVE IT. i had to log in and express what i'm feeling right now, everyone should really give it a try :)

olga1780

I just wanted to add that if you are familiar with Krizia fragrances, you know they are very unique, almost to the love or hate point. I noticed that Moods just like Crazy Krizia are not wrist sniffers for me, but I love how they project off the skin.
So chances are you will either love it or hate it. Im my case- it's love!

Indeed Olga, I was thinking before, are you sure you are passing on THIS one?? This is a masterpiece!
But luckily you changed your mind! and RIGHT you are!

olga1780

First of all, I would like to thank you, my dear Fragrantica members, for that little verbal scuffle over Moods( funny, that there was so much excitement coming from people who never tried it). That really intrigued me and boosted Moods to the top on my wish list.
I finally got my EDP and I think it is one of the most unique and beautiful green florals I ever tried. Very deep and complex, something like Caron would produce.
It is so naturally smelling, and wearing it transports me to the oceanside with the palm trees and a light breeze filled with salty air and the scent of tropical flowers. I love how it changes in the drydown to the honey-sweet scent.
Sillage- great, longevity-excellent, at least 12 hours.
Definitely no associations with any age group coming from me. Just try it for yourself and don't take other's descriptions personally!

passionata20

I don´t feel like i should appologize to anyone by saying something about age or body type or something else, because if someone takes it personally it is their problem! I don´t even know anyone personally from this site so if someone is overly sensitve and taking things very personally it is their problems!

Like "Olga1780" said: " different scents evoke different images, memories and associations in different people, and they just try to describe their emotions". That´s absolutly correct!
I read a LOT of comments saying "this is an old lady scent" or "This is a strictly for younger girls" and i have never taken anything personally. On the opposite it just inrigues me to try them out. It is whether i like perfume or not. That´s all.

As i have wrote in my introduction i always try to explain why i like it or not, not just "thumbs up" or "thumbs down". Not every review should be positive, because it helps other blind buyers like me sometimes to decide to buy or not to buy....

I still will stay with my opinion about this fragrance because it is my association with it and i am free to express my opinion.
Yes, to me this is a not pleasant fragrance that i have purchased blindly based on the good reviwes here basicly saying LITTLE ABOUT FRAGRANCE ITSELF, and to me it was a waste of money and broken expectations. So what i wrote it is just my opinion hoping it will make someoone else to make a desicion about this fragrance. If someone has different thoughts they are free to express them about a FRAGRANCE here, without getting over to the personal level.

olga1780

I purchased it and going to write a review sometimes next week. In my opinion, different scents evoke different images, memories and associations in different people, and they just try to describe their emotions, maybe not always in the most constructive way. But in any case, no need to project other's reviews onto yourself.

Natalie467
Natalie467

I'm redheaded, full figured, in my early 40's (40 is the new 20 you know)and I love Moods. It's one of those fragrances, since it's not easy to find you can safely wear without smelling like everyone else in the world. Very unique and strong. I haven't worn it in a while-I should spray some on and do a review.

It gets tiring reading these "age suggestions" for perfumes-it cuts me out of many, if I paid much attention to them. That being said, I know I'm guilty of writing somewhere that the super sweet, candied fragrances are a good choice for the younger crowd, I'll try to stop myself the next time. Perfume is for everyone, no age limits, it's just a matter of personal preference.

olga1780

Girls, no fighting, it's just a perfume, one in a million! LOL
Actually I am looking at the awesome deal EDP. Let me get it and see what's going on. I am crazy about Crazy Krizia, no pun intended.
I am 31 with a very muscular athletic figure....let's see if it suits me, whatever that means. LOL

lapurrla
lapurrla

Ah, well, how to be tactful in response to Passionata20's review. As a brunette woman in her 40's who is full-figured in a good way I think, I find your comments weird. Why should this fragrance suit me, or my "type"? You don't like it and you couldn't get rid of it, but it should suit me? Why? Do burned incense sticks and dissonance and disaster suit me? Just wondering how you know this is so. I don't mind negative reviews at all. In fact I've never tried this fragrance. What is it you know about us 40-odd brunettes that we don't know? I ask this with amused sincerity because your conclusion is so definitive. I love the sound of this floral and want to try it oneday.
Edit Aug 2011:We're all entitled to add our own reviews, questions and observations here, that's the beauty of the site.

olga1780

Passionata, Thanks a lot fo your review! Informative indeed. I had Moods on my Ebay watch list....i think i will pass now, leave it as a last resort when i get too desperate for unique and different scents. With Krizia you never now every time I guess. I love Crazy Krizia, but I found Fiori disgusting on my skin.

passionata20

They say that there is only one step from love to hate...
This is my case with "Moods". When i smelled my recently purchased EDP bottle from the lid i thought it have all the chances to become one of my favorites: the delicious honey note was overwhelming (though i don´t see any honey listed in the notes). The rose is also very nice. mmm the flowers dipped into honey, where is the hell those green notes that everyone is talking about???
So i sprayed myself only twice before going out to my beautician. After going out in the open air i began to detect the green notes also. And i got the strange feeling that something is not right, out of balance. While in a bus i got a weird looks from people, the girl who was sitting next to me, left for another place, i began feeling myself moody indeed... I stepped out of the bus a bit earlier to take a walk and since it was quite chilly and windy i experienced the fragrance to the fullest. I began to understand that this is a total dissonance as a fragrnace to my nose. It was like a disaster. It is very 2-sided fragrance: very sweet on one side and very freshly-green on the other. To me those two sides just don´t clap, they collide. Then later one woman nailed it, asking "who burned stinky fragranced sticks" when i was at my beautician. YES, it does smell like those sticks, that are been burned in chinese massage cabinets etc. Now i finally understood how i smell like.
I had to rush to the closest perfume store and chose to spray myself liberally over with "Hot couture". What do you know - 10 hours later since i sprayed myself with "Moods", and then generally oversprayed with "Hot couture" i still could only detect only "Moods"! The staying power is enourmous for the EDP.

I think that this is more for a brunette woman in her 40´s with a little fuller figure. This is another Krizia i sadly do not like, i had problems with "Krazy Krizia" before also, but i looove "Teatro alla scala". So far this is my second worst experience with fragrance in my life ever, after Marc Jabobs signature fragrance as well. I have tried to understand "Moods" but even the sniff from the lid makes me feel very bad instantly. Oh well, this was a blind by after all and i am not suppose to love all the fragrances in the world :)

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

my review is for the eau de parfum
lovely green floral perfume with light spice....
to be honest the notes i perceive are green leaves muted by honey, hay/chamomile, and carnation...this perfume is like a good night kiss from my best friend--comforting, sweet, and most welcomed.

I think the review of LaPetite really nailed it. This perfume can be very addictive. Everytime I wear it I am amazed about its influence on the wearer!!
MASTERPIECE!

LaPetite
LaPetite

My mother owned it when i was little , and a few months ago i became obsessed with it , don't know why , i guess i want to remember my wonderful mom by buying her favorite scent for myself ...
My memories are 20 years old, but i remember this wedding of citrus and flowers , so 80's . In the 80's, 2 types of perfumes were trendy : Or the very opulent and strong ones , or this kind of perfume, fresh , for the natural woman . Which is Moods . Too bad it's not famous :-(

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

My sister gave me a bottle that she had with a little bit left in it. I wanted to try it since I used this fragrance when I was a teenager. I had forgotten how it smelled and wanted to take a trip down memory lane. All I can say is that I now find this perfume to be dated. This is an edt but the staying power is that of an Edp. It is really strong and smells more like fruits but to me nose is more like rotten fruits. There is nothing fresh about it. I was glad that I tried it, but no thanks not for me!

samsara1977
samsara1977

This is a lovely, slightly green - spicy fragrance that is very addicting. I had it about 15 years ago, I never see it in perfume stores anymore. It has such a depth, it's like you always want to get more of this. It's gourmand and gives you a very cosy feeling, like you always want to keep it on you. Really should try to achieve a new bottle of this.

It is EXCELLENT! It is a wonderful blend of notes, flowery but in a deep way with green but not too green. It is excellently balanced, for the intellectual women I would say.

Moods by Krizia Donna by Krizia 3.84 out of 5 based on 44 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Krizia Moods by Krizia Donna fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Krizia Moods by Krizia Donna, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Moods by Krizia Donna by Krizia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Moods by Krizia Donna by Krizia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.