Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Spazio Krizia Donna Krizia for women

Spazio Krizia Donna Krizia for women
dislike

honey

Spazio Krizia Donna by Krizia is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Spazio Krizia Donna was launched in 1997. The nose behind this fragrance is Christine Nagel. Top notes are rose and roasted coffee beans; middle notes are jasmine, honey and frangipani; base notes are sandalwood, ambergris and vanilla.

Rose Roasted Coffee Beans

Trussardi Inside for women

Spazio Krizia Donna Fragrance Reviews

lotus and jasmine
lotus and jasmine

Oh frabjous joy! I have just obtained this from the most delightful, wonderful, admirable leathermountain! Thank you so much!

Spazio opens for me with Ambergris, creamy sandalwood, heady vanilla, and a touch of citrus, lime perhaps, although none is listed. Rich, salty/sweet, reminiscent of a tequila heavy vanilla margarita rimmed with salt. This is a mood changer! Light, fresh, uplifting, breezy, boozy, a touch sharp, very sparkling.

Spazio remains fairly linear for me, and what a joy that is! I was hoping for the coffee note, but what I found was even better. The frangipani note does show up a little in the drydown, sweetening the mix a bit, just a bit, gentling the scent. I don't find any of the other notes listed above. Spazio is a scent to cure doldrums, lift the spirit, and remind you that it is time to PLAY.

LOVE.

leathermountain
leathermountain

I get aromachem a la freesia. Projects too loud, too shrill. None of the delightful notes listed here.

queenkey
queenkey

Obtain this years ago. I got compliments on it. It is creamy-like and unsual at its best.

perfumepromosince16
perfumepromosince16

I came across this on sale at Selfridges Beauty Hall, the largest beauty hall in Europe, and this was on sale in a kit with the body lotion. I was quite taken with it so bought it. It has a way of seeming 'sparkling' and uplifting, in the way kind of that say, Dolce Vita would

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Krizia Spazio Krizia Donna fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Krizia Spazio Krizia Donna, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Spazio Krizia Donna by Krizia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Spazio Krizia Donna by Krizia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Balenciaga Cristobal Christian Dior Poison Givenchy Organza Indecence Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars Jean Patou Sublime Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Burberry Burberry Brit Gold Cartier Must de Cartier Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Hermes 24 Faubourg Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Dana Tabu Jean Patou 1000 Givenchy Organza Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef Guerlain Mahora Krizia Krazy Krizia Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles