Designers » I-K » Woody « Groups

Spazio Krizia Uomo Krizia for men

Spazio Krizia Uomo Krizia for men
dislike

Spazio Krizia Uomo by Krizia is a Woody fragrance for men. Spazio Krizia Uomo was launched in 1993. Top notes are coriander, green notes, violet, basil, neroli, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are orris root, jasmine, nutmeg flower, lily-of-the-valley and geranium; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, musk, oakmoss and cedar.

Coriander Green Notes Violet Basil Neroli Bergamot Lemon

Orris Root Jasmine Nutmeg Flower Lily-of-the-Valley Geranium

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Amber Musk Oakmoss Cedar

Le Roi Empereur

Spazio Krizia Uomo Fragrance Reviews

MonsieurK
MonsieurK

Every once in a while, you see a beauty in something that stops you dead in your tracks, paralyzing you temporarily. You can do nothing else but focus on that thing and try and make sense of what is going on.
This is the exact sensation I had when I first smelt Spazio Krizia. I remember it clearly like it was yesterday, because ever since that day nearly 20 years ago, few fragrances have captivated my immediate interest like Spazio Krizia did.
I just want to let you know of the effect it had on me. If you want the note breakdown and an olfactory tour, then read ericrico's review below.
Krizia, for the love of all things good and true - please consider bringing this one back!

Personal rating 9/10

hernie
hernie

Amé esta fragancia!! Lástima su desaparición tan abrupta del mercado, al menos aquí en Argentina. Tengo vagos recuerdos de ella ya que en ese momento no prestaba tanta atención a la composición y al comportamiento de la fragancia con las horas. Pero recuerdo que tenía una salida herbal muy fresca, como a pasto recién cortado y con las horas se transformaba en una maravilla avainillada, como un exquisito creme bruleé. Ojalá volvieran a fabricarlo. Estaría esperando el momento de comprarlo en cuanto lo viera exhibido. Gran fragancia!

ericrico
ericrico

This is an excellent rare treasure to behold from the house of Krizia. A absolute lover of Moods Uomo and someone who really likes Krizia Uomo - this bottle really exemplifies the broad range of the house and uniqueness that each offers. Being only the 5th reviewer of this wonderful fragrance, I feel rather special and humbled right now typing this.

Spazio is not a Woody as it is classified. If I was pushed to categorize this, I would call it a "Spicy Floral Chypre"! It opens with a wonderful burst of citrus and green notes that are crisp and very fresh. The floral top note of neroli is very important as this turns to a wonderful coriander-spiced violet (not overly done - just perfect). This is NOT a violet-laden scent at all.

Transition to the heart is nearly seamless - I get more florals and spices as this warms. The geranium and jasmine present themselves (with some dusty nutmeg). This is where a bit of powderiness comes in - much more so on skin. It is not a 'barbershop talc' vibe, though - its more of a powder that has a feeling of incense and wood...dustiness and a touch smoky. The amber along with the oakmoss, I believe creates this feeling of warmth and it really is something to behold. Interestingly, the powder is less apparent on fabric. The other floral that provides a fragrant and key note is lily-of-the-valley. It is very pronouncd to me in this bottle.

Lily-of-the valley is technically a green floral with rosy-lemony nuance and the accord has been adequately used in classical fragrances as a catalyst to “open up” and freshen the bouquet of the other floral essences in the heart, much like we allow fresh air to come in contact with an uncorked red wine to let it “breathe” and bring out its best. That is what I get here and...segueing into the base, the scent makes an interesting movement towards a balmy, wood aroma - it is drastic and rather surprising. While retaining floral notes into the base, the oakmoss shows itself as both a note and fixative.

The wood notes are mostly dusty cedar and a refined sandalwood, but the oakmoss is dominant above all other base notes. That is why it is more of a chypre than a woody to me. On fabric, I pick up a light tonka bean, while on the skin it is very subtle. The musk comes in on the later drydown and it is slightly dirty - not a perfectly clean musk. A lot going on in this bottle!

This is a very complex and fantastic composition, but it is not loud nor does it project heavily. The key to this very well-crafted fragrance is actually how well the composition comes together and becomes a warm floral with a non-traditional powdery/smoky touch. It's all about nuances, subtleties and blending - the light touches that combine to make a very masculine, but refined scent.

Overall, I am impressed by Spazio Krizia Uomo mainly because of the deftness in how the structure of this unfolds. A lot of movement of the fragrance in a wearing. It starts with citrus and green notes and ends up a warm, slightly "balmy", woody chypre. In the middle, you are smelling a nice, soft bouquet. It is not something everyone would appreciate. Definitely a Vintage fragrance that shows itself to be such. I cannot compare this fragrance to any other I have. Even if a phase reminds me of another bottle - the transition to the next changes to something entirely different. What is a paradox is that is does so effortlessly and very naturally. I have to say, Spazio Krizia Uomo is a perplexing fragrance - I am very glad I have it.

My overall score is 8+/10. A scent that would be worn when you want to smell good, but not project loudly. Very good for the office. When layered with the After Shave balm, it definitely has more depth and character. I recommend a moderate to fairly liberal application (5-8 sprays)...with at least two on your shirt. Impressive.

tomerits
tomerits

one of the best Fragrance ever made and one of my all time spring/summer fav. a great and very unique scent.totally love it.krizia please bring it back.
my rank 5/5.

guest_Fabiola
guest_Fabiola

Me encanta este perfume!!!

raverdudes
raverdudes

I wore this cologne once many years ago, got it as a birthday present from my aunt, and BOY did I love it! It's very sweet, kinda powdery, definitely italian. Its first notes are a bit overpowering, but once it settles it becomes a very classy musky fragrance. Too bad it has gone off the market. It's very difficult to find these days.

Spazio Krizia Uomo by Krizia 4.27 out of 5 based on 46 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Krizia Spazio Krizia Uomo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Krizia Spazio Krizia Uomo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Spazio Krizia Uomo by Krizia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Spazio Krizia Uomo by Krizia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.