Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Pink Sparkle POP Kylie Minogue for women

Pink Sparkle POP Kylie Minogue for women
dislike

Pink Sparkle POP Kylie Minogue for women Pictures Pink Sparkle POP Kylie Minogue for women Pictures Pink Sparkle POP Kylie Minogue for women Pictures

Kylie Minogue presents her new fragrance which arrives on the market in February 2011. The fragrance is named Pink Sparkle POP and it is poured in a glass flacon shaped just like its antecedent Pink Sparkle with a silver cap decorated with silver net characteristic of Champaign bottles.

Pink Sparkle POP celebrates life and brings us pure and foamy joy. This modern, eccentric and glamorous perfume is based on pink pepper, accompanied with fresh zests of green apple and white peach. A heart blossoms with gardenia, tiare flower, English marigold and Bulgarian rose, while base notes encompass sandalwood, musk and common ragweed (ambrosia). The fragrance was created by perfumer Vincent Schaller of Firmenich.

Pink Sparkle POP is available as 30ml EDT. Advertising campaign features Kylie Minogue as the face of the campaign.

Pink Pepper Peach Granny Smith apple

Gardenia Rose Tiare Flower Marigold

Musk Sandalwood

Pink Sparkle POP Fragrance Reviews

x-x-x-ANGEL-x-x-x
x-x-x-ANGEL-x-x-x

This confuses me cause I look at the notes and smell it on my skin, and nothing adds up.

On me it smells more like fizzy lemonade and then mellows to an almost floral coconut smell. Lovely either way, can definitely smell the "sparkliness" if that even makes any sense.

MelyB
MelyB

The initial spray on smells really bad on me - very chemically floral and strong pepper scent. After about 30 minutes, it began to change - I smelled more of the sandalwood/musk and finally after about an hour, it changed again to a really sweet yet gentle fruity floral (gardenia & apricot) which I actually love.

The fragrance sits really close to my skin yet I could still catch a whiff after 3 hours - past that it virtually disappears so I had to re-apply. For a blind purchase (my first Kylie M fragrance at that), I am mildly pleased & will enjoy using it this winter but wouldn't repurchase.

very gardenia and tiare flowers to my nose. also getting a good amount of musk. slight apple, peach and pepper notes are blending in. i find it a little heavy for warm weather, but i think i will love it on cool fall days and during winter. i'm trying it out today and i've had it on about 3 hrs and it's still as fresh as when first sprayed. nice.

BritXOX
BritXOX

I read the reviews here and I disagree with most of them.

To me, this is the only Kylie fragrance that I absolutely love! On my skin it is pretty heavy, stays very well and it isn't sweet at all. I find it very unigue too. It's nothing like other Kylie perfumes.

♥Love4Fragrance♥
♥Love4Fragrance♥

At first, I thought I won't like this scent since that it's described as being very light. But then when I smelled the tester in the store, I just fell in love with it even more than I did with Pink Sparkle.

Takhaet
Takhaet

I like it a lot . Very fresh , light and feminine. Lovely notes of pink pepper in the opening but not too strong . Apple and rose smell sooo tasty!

I like all Kylie Minogue fragrances. They have got that "girly but feminine" touch to them . I like Kylie and i adore her perfumes <3

Emma x

I love this perfume so much, its definalty not so much of a fruity floral, which is a nice change. I get hints of pepper when first sprayed with a splash of rose and tiarre flower. I adore the drydown whcih smells amazing, kind of a nice mix of Vanilla and sandalwood. Love it! Emma x

lilou
lilou

What a lovely fragrance ! I like Pink Sparkle and I love Pop Pink Sparkle : it's sweet, fresh, and, after a few minutes, spicy. That's the difference : Pop Pink Sparkle is spicier than Pink Sparlke. For every women and good lasting power.

Malibu
Malibu

On first application the fragrance is slightly sweet thanks to the peach, but the tart apple note livens it up and keeps the sweetness to a minimum. The pepper slightly spices up the fruit notes and gives the perfume a sharp bite. I could immediately tell that I would prefer this over the quiet original Pink Sparkle as it is already louder and has nice contrasts to it.

A touch of the apple lingers and carries down into the heart, whilst the sweet peach and spicy pepper notes sadly fade away in less then ten minutes [usually within just five minutes]. After the surprisingly lively top notes I have to say that I'm not overjoyed by the floral notes; they are clean and airy, but they never seem to develop fully. In fact the only floral note I can place with any certainty is the gardenia, which I don't usually like, but is actually quite enjoyable here as it's lighter then it usually is when used in perfumes. Apart from the gardenia I think I can pick up on a hint of rose, but can't tell for sure - everything else is lost in a soft jumble. A shame as I love the scent of the tiare flower and I don't think that I have any perfumes which contain marigold, so that would have been great too.

The base is the biggest letdown for me; I've never used a perfume with ragweed in it before, but the sandalwood is so strong that it completely drowns out everything else, except for a breeze of musk. There is a slight vanilly sweetness in the base, but yeah, that probably IS vanilla. The whole musk/sandalwood/vanilla base in perfumes has been flogged to death and beyond, can we have something a little bit different please?

Pink Sparkle was inspired by and named after pink champagne, so they've stuck with that theme again here and I have to say that the sharp fruit and fresh florals in POP PINK SPARKLE is more reminiscent of champagne - even though Pink Sparkle actually did contain champagne accords [I should say supposedly, as I couldn't pick any champagne notes out of it].

Altough this edition is a bit sharper and cleaner, it's not wildly different to the original Pink Sparkle. There isn't anything to dislike in POP PINK SPARKLE, but at the end of the day it is just another safe and generic Kylie Minogue EDT, that follows the same old blueprint as her past fragrances: a mix of fruit, underdeveloped florals and a musk infused base. Nice, but nothing new and it is to expensive as it wears like a body spray.

It doesn't matter how many variations there are, it simply stays an uninteresting drugstore scent. POP is like all the other Kylie scents I tested uninteresting, floral, light and exchangeable.

takeasniff
takeasniff

All I can smell with this is jadore by dior or grapefruit and lemon. It is a little like J Lo's glamorous. A sharp but citrus smell. I do like it. I have a small bottle I have not been able to get the big bottle. It does not last very long which is really annoying. I wish the feedback from customers would get to kylie and the designers at coty because it is no better at lasting than her other perfumes. I find anything made by coty and I am thinking back to the 90s like exclamation, vanilla fields none of those lasted long on me either. It smells completely different to pink sparkle it is more citrus fresh I cannot detect musk like the pink sparkle one which I was not to pleased with because of the musk in it. I felt they used a cheap musk which cheapened the smell.

missfrangrant123
missfrangrant123

This is a good, relatively sweet perfume. I don't like it as much as the original Pink Sparkle but smells nice and very girly. It's really cheap so it wouldn't really matter if you bought it a decided to part ways... :). Over all good perfume but I wouldn't buy again.

Emma x

They do this in boots so when I go on saturday with Abby xoxo, i will be trying this for sure. I need a new perfume and this is cheap so i would love this :) x

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kylie Minogue Pink Sparkle POP fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kylie Minogue Pink Sparkle POP, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pink Sparkle POP by Kylie Minogue. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pink Sparkle POP by Kylie Minogue represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.