Designers » L » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Le Poivre Rose L`Antichambre for women and men
dislike

I had it: 1 I want it: 5

smoky

Le Poivre Rose by L`Antichambre is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Le Poivre Rose was launched in 2013. The fragrance features clary sage, nutmeg, incense, cedar and pink pepper.

Clary Sage Nutmeg Incense Cedar Pink Pepper

Le Poivre Rose Fragrance Reviews

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

This fragrance has not gotten enough love, so I'm here to spread the love and the good news. This is a wonderful scent if you like spice, woods and herbal, aromatic scents. The initial notes that greet your nose are loud pink pepper, incense and something that really smells like rose. Poivre rose of course means pink pepper in French, no relation to real roses. I think it's the combo of the pepper notes with the sage gives off a greenish flowery vibe that is really spice, sage and the pepper. Lovely cedar enters as you move into the drydown and the greens become more prominent as well. There is definitely more in this juice than the notes mentioned. I smell some galbanum, olibanum that keeps it going for quite a few hours and there are more woods in addition to the cedar. The nutmeg becomes more prominent in the drydown and it remains a really refreshing and lovely skin scent for hours.

This fragrance layers beautifully with L'Antichambre's Le Tabac, which tends to be a bit too sweet. Le Poivre Rose takes the sweetness down a notch and creates a beautiful aura around you. People may not bow at your feet, but they will notice you in a good way.

Carestinus
Carestinus

I only have 2 things in mind when it comes to this scent.

First: it is one of the few in the line (out of the first 12 at least) that don't smell sort of similar after the first half hour, so I guess that's a compliment for originality.

Second: I have finally come to see what it strongly reminds me of: Ouarzazate by Comme des garcons. If you ask me what does pink pepper has to do with that scent, I'll answer: none. But as much as I don't like the strong herbal vibe in that scent, I smell exactly the same here and I've understood it is due to the strong sage plus the cedar, which for me create the kitchen atmosphere when my dad cooks chicken with herbs. I don't like it... foody in a bad way.

However, this doesn't smell necessarily bad and I am sure many people will enjoy the peppery part which for me only makes the whole thing even foodier. I don't dislike it that much in others but I get sick with it in my body. If you ask me: go for Ouarzazate instead. Half the prize and much better.

Great herbal scent. The nutmeg and pepper are clear, as is the sage. Nicely peppery with a suggestion of rose, though I don't see that listed in the notes, only in the title. Very nice, but not mabye as nice as the price suggests. I'd love this more if it cost less.

Le Poivre Rose by L`Antichambre 3.60 out of 5 based on 5 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Antichambre Le Poivre Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about L`Antichambre Le Poivre Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Le Poivre Rose by L`Antichambre. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Le Poivre Rose by L`Antichambre represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Encens et Lavande Hermes Hermessence Vetiver Tonka Maria Candida Gentile Burlesque Ramon Monegal Impossible Iris Hermes Hermessence Iris Ukiyoé Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Golden Cattleya Usher UR for Women Tauer Perfumes 01 Le Maroc Pour Elle The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest L`Artisan Parfumeur Fou d`Absinthe L`Antichambre Le Tabac Alexander McQueen My Queen Chanel Chanel No 19 EDP Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia Memento Italian Olfactive Landscapes June 15th 10am on Porticciolo Beach Chia - Sardinia L`Antichambre La Lecon de Musique Esther P Fugue Dame Perfumery Scottsdale Cassis, Rose & Sandalwood