Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Fleur D'Oranger L`Artisan Parfumeur for women

Fleur D'Oranger L`Artisan Parfumeur for women
dislike

soapy

Fleur D'Oranger is an ultralimited edition for 2005, the first fragrance in the series Harvest fragrance associated with certain harvests. An extra good harvest of orange blossoms in Tunisia in 2004 was an inspiration and material for this perfume, which can be bought only in L’Artisan’s boutiques or online.

The blossoms were the base to produce a ‘concrete’ ( the product achieved after the fragrancy material was processed) which was enriched by a note of a sort of orange from Sevilla – Bigarade - a very old fragrancy sort, and petitgrain. The sweet scent of orange blossom achieves a green nuance in the composition and is added a sensual almond note, as well as warm, almost animalistic accords. The creator is Anne Flipo. The perfume was created in 2005.

Orange Orange Blossom Neroli Petitgrain

Fleur D'Oranger Fragrance Reviews

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

Unfortunately, the petitgrain ruined this one for me. It took over the entire fragrance until all I could smell was bitters; in fact, there wasn't a hint of oranges or orange blossom to be found. The drydown smelled like celery, almost. Perhaps it's just my chemistry, but this is far too bitter for me. If you like your fragrances sweet, this is not the scent for you.

9-na
9-na

When I feel like wanting something very cheerful and orangeblossomy, with a mischievous bitter note, I put this scent on.

Rapunzel2
Rapunzel2

Like all the Artisan Parfumeur scents, it has very limited longevity, unfortunately, because this was a very good pure orange grove perfume. No longer available.

Joe1717
Joe1717

This perfume remids me a mediterranean village, where I can smell the orage trees, the sleeves with the morning dew, and the orange blossom. Well balanced, unisex perfume for every day.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

The version that I tried was the 2007 vintage. Initially, it’s a relief to find that this actually smells like orange blossom without too much else to get in the way. It’s a tight, super-sweet orange blossom, almost like a flavored sugar syrup. Although quite realistic at first, the orange has definite grape nuances and, after the initial drydown I smell more grape candy than anything else.

Eventually the grape subsides, leaving behind a light skin scent that seems like a dainty mix of orange blossom and petitgrain. From time to time I catch wisps of sillage bearing the same sugary neroli scent that I smelled initially. The phase where there is sillage is short, about 3-4 hours, but the traces of the scent on skin last until the next day.

I have also tried a sample of the 2011 vintage, which is very similar to the 2007 one.

Carabella
Carabella

L'Artisan's "Fleur d'Oranger" is the ONLY neroli/orange blossom perfume that actually smells like sticking your face in orange blossoms. As perfumes go, it's not as complex as other "orange blossom" scents which don't actually smell a bit like oranges, but for the sheer ability to place you in an orange grove (or, for me, in my Aunt Ellen's orange tree in Santa Monica, CA) L'Artisan deserves applause. Perfumes, as well as wines, are a form of time travel. . . for the ability of living objects (grapes, in the case of wine, and flowers and woods in the case of perfume) to transport themselves into the future, to transport us to the time and place they were growing. "Fleur d'Oranger" does this so exquisitely that it is almost worth the $300 a bottle price to not even wear it, just to possess it. I am not a wealthy woman, but for what it does, it was a "must have" for the ability to play on the memory of anyone who grew up near living orange trees.

Maki
Maki

Oh well...I am not playing a fair game here, because in fact I want to write a review about Fleur d'Oranger by EVODY...and since this perfumehouse is not in the database (already mentioned it in the topic: 'about the perfumebase') I'm abusing L Artisan a little (so sorry!!!)...
But I'm really so much impressed by Evody's Fleur d'Oranger that I MUST share it with you!
If you're the kind of woman that LOVES Orangeflower, this really is the one and only!
Bought it in a shop near the seashore where they sell Niche Perfumes...This is going to be my favourite shop anyhow because the man that was advising me, was so helpful and kind! He told me the most beautyful stories about different (old!) perfume houses and about how a good perfume should be made...very interesting! When he let me sniff the Fleur d'Oranger by Evody, he also told me about how orangeflowerwater can intensify the taste of orangejuice and salads and where to get this...(-: Really informative!
Even before I decided to buy anything, he made me a dozen samples of Amouage, Teo Cabanel and Evody, just so I could experience all the things he had told me about these fumes...SO KIND!
I only had sprayed Evody's Fleur d'Orange on my wrist and decided to take a walk outside (it is a nice, warm and sunny day) to see how it would develop...
My, oh my...This scent really lifted up my spirit! There's nothing so much like the original Orangeflower as this one, I can tell you - although ( or is it because?) it is composed along with Bergamot, Mandarin, Jasmin, Neroli, Musk and White wood. After half an hour I decided to buy (and recieved even more samples)!
This scent develops bit by bit, wearing it and seems to get stronger (but never offending) during the day instead of losing power.
I hope Fragrantica will add Evody to the database!!!

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

Very fresh one!

Unisex one IMO. Summer scent comforting one. Again, the minuses are low lasting power and sillage. But its more concentrated than most of their fragrances. So, this is one of their longer lasting and sillage monster! I could wear this and buy a small bottle for my woman. Pretty good and fresh one :)

8,5/10

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Artisan Parfumeur Fleur D'Oranger fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about L`Artisan Parfumeur Fleur D'Oranger, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fleur D'Oranger by L`Artisan Parfumeur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fleur D'Oranger by L`Artisan Parfumeur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.