Designers » L » Floral « Groups

dislike

beeswax
soapy
Fleur d`Oranger 2007 L`Artisan Parfumeur for women Pictures

Introduced in 2007 as a limited edition, it is available as 100 ml EDP. The fragrance includes aromas of neroli, orange blossom from Tunis, green orange leaf, orange itself, orange tree twig, bees wax and orange blossom oil. Every part of the orange tree gave a certain nuance to the dominant orange blossom, and completed the fresh and feminine personality of this composition. This fragrance belongs to the special collection from L`Artisan Parfumeur "The Harvests”. The finest quality orange blossoms, used in creating this fragrance, were collected in the harvest of 2007 in Tunis (just like the one before, Fleur D`Oranger 2005). No harvest gives the same fruits, so this new fragrance of the same name as its predecessor has been given new aromas and nuances. The nose behind this edition is Anne Flipo, who makes the perfection out of the ultimate orange blossom mixed with other aromas. This edition is available only in 6000 bottles, packed in luxurious wooden boxes with special printed paper.

Orange Neroli Orange Blossom Beeswax

Fleur d`Oranger 2007 Fragrance Reviews

henri345que
henri345que

This review is for the 2011 version, which i think it's as good as the 2007 one that i tried a time ago.

I can only suspect that L'Artisan keeps it as a limited edition due to limitations of their suppliers in the essences used on it, because it's gorgeous, much better than a lot of their recent launches. This is like an orange tree bottled in all of its nuances, so you have to like orange to appreciate the contrast between the honeyed nuances of the flowers, the bitter aspect of the leaves, the citrus balance of acidity versus sweetness of the fruits. It's such a luminous orange flower fragrance, not heavy or hard on any aspect. I don't get tired of smelling it and i think it's sad that it's only a limited edition. I hope that they do a new version of it soon.

mommiepretty
mommiepretty

(I've actually got the 2011 edition, but that's not on Fragrantica (yet) so I'm posting this here since it's the latest edition in the current database)

I adore the fresh, enticing scent of orange blossoms - I once drove several hundred KMs up and down the east coast of Florida w/my windows down in 30C+ heat just b/c the orange groves there smelled so perfectly divine :) sadly, Fleur d'Oranger 2011 limited edition (edp) is NOT that smell, at least not on me. on my skin, the opening is commercial hand soap in a public restroom (my husband agrees that's EXACTLY what it smells like). BLAH. as FDO11 dries down, it does morph into something slightly more reminiscent of the creaminess and powdery softness of the Florida orange groves I recall, but overall this frag remains too green, too acrid, and rather more like orange leaves than orange blossoms. fortunately (in this case) its longevity is also lacking, and I could hardly smell anything on my wrist after ~6 hrs.

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

Very fresh one!

Unisex one IMO. Summer scent comforting one. Again, the minuses are low lasting power and sillage. But its more concentrated than most of their fragrances. So, this is one of their longer lasting and sillage monster! I could wear this and buy a small bottle for my woman. Pretty good and fresh one :)

3,5/5

Fleur d`Oranger 2007 by L`Artisan Parfumeur 4.47 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Artisan Parfumeur Fleur d`Oranger 2007 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about L`Artisan Parfumeur Fleur d`Oranger 2007, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fleur d`Oranger 2007 by L`Artisan Parfumeur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fleur d`Oranger 2007 by L`Artisan Parfumeur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Guerlain Shalimar Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Dior Diorissimo Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Guy Laroche Fidji L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Robert Piguet Fracas Frederic Malle Une Fleur de Cassie Chanel Chanel N°19 L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Sisley Soir de Lune Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Chanel Gardenia Chanel Chanel N°5 Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Chamade Parfumerie Generale PG13 Brulure de Rose