Designers » L » Citrus « Groups

Mandarine Tout Simplement L`Artisan Parfumeur for women

Mandarine Tout Simplement L`Artisan Parfumeur for women
dislike

Mandarine Tout Simplement or ‘simply mandarin’ is a new edt by L’artisan. It is appropriate for summer and is a limited edition. The top notes contain green mandarin and ginger; the heart includes Frangipani and yellow mandarin. The composition contains a base of red mandarin, orange and white cedar. It was created in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivia Giacobetti.

Mandarin Orange Ginger Cedar Frangipani

Mandarine Tout Simplement Fragrance Reviews

katherineom
katherineom

I typically wore this scent in the summer for its immediate refreshing blast of mandarin; however, I fiound that I needed to spritz myself often to enjoy the scent as it does not linger very long at all.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

The top note was green mandarin on me, and I think I sped right past the heart notes to a base of mandarin and white cedar. The cedar note is very prominent on me and I love the dry-woody scent it adds to this composition. It lightens the whole fragrance, making it ethereal and soft, like the smell of clean sheets. Absolutely delightful!!

sam
sam

Mandarin, mandarin and more mandarin. It is bitter, fresh and icy. A perfect hot-summer scent. It will brighten up your day. You will feel you are on a holiday in Sicily. No kidding.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Artisan Parfumeur Mandarine Tout Simplement fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about L`Artisan Parfumeur Mandarine Tout Simplement, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mandarine Tout Simplement by L`Artisan Parfumeur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mandarine Tout Simplement by L`Artisan Parfumeur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Hermes Voyage d`Hermes Thierry Mugler Innocent Hermes Eau des Merveilles Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Guerlain Cuir Beluga Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Diptyque Philosykos Narciso Rodriguez Essence Chanel Bois des Iles Prada Infusion d'Iris Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Arancia di Capri Serge Lutens Arabie