Designers » L » Aromatic « Groups

Acqua di Colonia Imperiale L`Erbolario for women and men

Acqua di Colonia Imperiale L`Erbolario for women and men

Acqua di Colonia Imperiale by L`Erbolario is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features sage, tarragon, artemisia and lavender.

Sage Tarragon Artemisia Lavender

Acqua di Colonia Imperiale Fragrance Reviews

This fragrance possesses a wonderful vintage vibe. Very classy with an outstanding projection. Well done!

Acqua di Colonia Imperiale is the former name, now it is called Acqua di Colonia Del Ponte. I have read that the reason for the name change is because the home town of L`Erbolario - Lodi - is known for their hystorical bridge {'Ponte' = 'Bridge' in Italian}. So they dedicated a cologne to the Lodi Bridge.

I searched for this fragrance in our local L'Erbolario boutique but unfortunately they didn't have it. However the kind saleslady found two 1ml samples of it and gave them to me.

It is very well blended perfume and although the name suggests it is Eau De Cologne, actually it lasts and projects like a normal Eau De Toilette: moderate sillage and longevity 7 hours on my skin. The scent is really nice - very herbal and masculine. I don't find it unisex at all. The fragrance notes are Wild Sage, Artemisia, Lavender from the High Alps, Tarragon and Lentiscus (Mastic). Good one!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Erbolario Acqua di Colonia Imperiale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about L`Erbolario Acqua di Colonia Imperiale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Acqua di Colonia Imperiale by L`Erbolario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Acqua di Colonia Imperiale by L`Erbolario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Erbolario Mirto Rochas Eau de Rochas Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Guerlain Chamade Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Guerlain Jicky L`Erbolario Meharees L`Erbolario Corteccia (Bark) Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Chanel Chanel N°19 Clinique Aromatics Elixir Hermes Amazone Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Givenchy Amarige Chanel Pour Monsieur L`Erbolario Frutto della Passione L`Erbolario Neroli Avon Christian Lacroix Absynthe Guy Laroche Fidji Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca