Designers » L » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Almond L`Erbolario for women and men
dislike

almond
nutty
Almond L`Erbolario for women and men Pictures Almond L`Erbolario for women and men Pictures Almond L`Erbolario for women and men Pictures Almond L`Erbolario for women and men Pictures

Almond by L`Erbolario is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features almond.

Almond

Heliotrope
Alessandro
Vanille Amande

Almond Fragrance Reviews

Eneli
Eneli

Pure and good quality almond, this is one of the best almond smelling perfumes!
Longevity on me is over 10 hours, which is more than good for any perfume, especially for a perfume with that kind of pricetag. Mandorlo has waken my interest towards L`Erbolario and I'm curious to try out several perfumes from this company.

Alizoo
Alizoo

I bought this from Italy after reading the description here. I adore almond fragrances and hoped this might be the 'one'! On me, this is a simple scent. It begins smelling slightly synthetic and bitter (yum!) but then quickly fades out to a sweetish light almond scent before it evolves into an innocuous, polite vanilla. It doesn't last long on me and I don't love it. In fact it is sitting on my shelf and I haven't used it for months!

zakalkwe
zakalkwe

At first it smells a little too syntetic, but after a while it becomes more subtle and you can feel some vanilla in it. It does last long!

freddinos
freddinos

Was waiting soo long to buy Mandorla, and finally bought it enthusiasticaly during a trip to Italy. But ended up giving it away, unused. Even though I love almond, heliotrope and Etro Heliotrope (and Mandorla resembles all the above) it wasn't a good match with my chemistry. Whereas the Etro perfume was ethereal and well balanced, the L'Erbolario one was synthetic, heavy and nauseating. I had the exact same headache-y reaction to Dolcelisir, which I bought as a replica of Ambre Narguile. What you pay is what you get I guess...

dormir6
dormir6

This fragrance is perfection for almond lovers. Caution! This is not the vanilla-sweet almond! This one is a masterpiece, as being realistic.First it is bittery-sweet almond, green leaves and parts, partly powdery, mild but strong.If you know Castelbajac, you can sniff the similar salty, bittery almond and pistachio. The drydown is roasted, sweet powdery almond, like in L'artisan Jour de fete; this part is real gourmand!
Not a touch of arftifical moment.

Ninula
Ninula

took me some time to figure out if i like it or not - and i do, actually. i love how the scent is going from sharp-ish at the beginning into soft & sweet (on my skin), lasting like a veil.
Very strong silage by the way.

bubbles
bubbles

I just bought this blind, I'm not sure if I like the playdough smell I get from it! By everyone's reviews, I was hoping for a powdery,gorgeous scent! I guess I will hold on to it and try it in the fall/winter time to see if it smells any better on me! I have almost given away a few fragrances, thinking they aren't that great but if you don't try them in the right season , you can be missing out! So remember before you give up on a scent try every season! :) unless u live somewhere the weather is pretty consistent, it could be hormones too, try a different day in the month!

amelie
amelie

The strongest vanilla-almond so far, perfect for vanilla lovers. I feel even more vanilla. Nice at first, is actually quite difficult, gourmet, extremely long lasting. Only for those who prefer stronger fragrances, could appeal to those who love Angel.

adriana.rizzati
adriana.rizzati

I think "Mandorla", despite being a simple bouquet, has many more notes than they are indicated in Fragrantica.
I can feel undoubtedly almond, but also vanilla and caramel notes.
The opening note is a very strong almond scent (maybe too strong and not very natural), but after some time caramel and vanilla begin to emerge, making of "Mandorla" really a satisfying gourmand scent.
The sillage is incredibly powerful, and very enjoyable: when I'm at work people say they are feeling such a delicious fragrance... someone asks me if it's chocolate and milk, someone else thinks to pistachio, licorice, cream, caramel... I've heard a lot of flavors attributed to "Mandorla"!
I was very amazed to hear so many sophisticated people to express their enthusiasm for "Mandorla", the same people who had shown indifference to many great scents, or to perfumes in general. They all asked me to spray a little upon them, where I had taken it and how much I paid for it... and soon the whole department was smelling of almond, milk chocolate, caramel and so on!
Sistertricked gave the best definition of this perfume: the smell of an Italian ice-cream shop! It is so delicious!
I tried many popular gourmand perfumes, and although "Mandorla" is quite cheap and easy, the awakening of senses is just as tasty as with many expensive, famous perfumes.
Thanks to the sweet bitterness of almond, this fragrance is round and creamy, but it doesn't lack of mordant.

Not only the sillage, but also lasting-power is insuperable: if I wear "Mandorla" during the morning and LouLou (one of the strongest fragrances I have) in the evening, the scent of "Mandorla" makes its way among LouLou's notes, even after a shower.
So I recommend not to put too much of this perfume (if you don't want to get a stomach ache), and absolutely not to spray it on your clothes: it clings to them without leaving any hope to any other perfume you want to wear.

To sum up, I like this perfume very much: when I want to satisfy my desire for gourmand fragrances, I wear "Mandorla" and I feel happy!

alchimia72
alchimia72

I like Mandorla. It's not a complicated fragrance and it doesn't have a great evolution. I can smell the sweetness of the almond but also the bitterness.
I have also the body cream but it smells like cocoine glue. I prefer the fragrance. It's very cheap. It remembers me a bit Heliotrope by Etro. It's cheaper and it is fairly long lasting.

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

This is one of my favourite fragrances! Someone says it's too sweet, like marzipan, but on me it's rather a bittersweet fragrance, in the kind of (my beloved) Heliotrope by Etro! It's very long lasting and powdery in the base notes. I still have to find a fragrance with almond that I don't like But this is special: not too sweet, powdery and... cheap!!! :)

Aubynik
Aubynik

I wore this in high school when a friend went to Italy and brought me a bottle for my birthday.
Many people always complimented and wished to know what I wore.

A bit bitter in the opening (like it has been said), but from then on it is truly almond and vanilla yumminess!

P.S. This little beauty has great lasting power, too!

Fizzy
Fizzy

Biter almond, very intensiv, it smells long after spraying. It reminds me on the artificial food backing essence for cookies, this artificial almond esters we made at a school in chemistry classes and I loved it. A good alternative for Mandorlo di Sicilia, which does not last even 10 minutes on me. The bottle is creepy and not adorable for me, but the juice is really delicious and mouthwatering good. I got it!

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I was lucky enough to be able to get a bottle of this in a swap with the very nice Fede who'd mentioned the L-Erbalorio range of perfumes to me and said I could choose one I wanted and she would go and buy it for me! I'd never even heard of L-Erbalorio perfumes before (and it wouldn't be easy for me to get a bottle usually because I live in England and its an Italian perfume) so I was curious to try this one and was very excited to be able to get it in the swap! So, big thanks to Fede!!

Well, I received my bottle this morning and it's very nice. As Lafefe said, it is a little bitter in the beginning but that disappears quite quickly and the perfume then becomes sweeter, softer and creamier on my skin. It's long lasting too and I could still smell it on my wrists 24 hours after I used one spray of it! I think it smells good worn on its own but I'm also thinking this would smell very nice too layered with my Dana French Vanilla perfume for extra creamy sweet yummy'ness!

One of the reviewers here has compared this to Burberry Brit but I'd have to disagree. Personally, I don't think it smells anything like Burberry Brit! It smells very unique and not really comparable to any other perfume that I've smelled, except VERY slightly like Nina Ricci's Almond Amour perfume although it's not as sweet as that and I prefer this perfume to Almond Amour.

It's definitely worth hunting this perfume out and I'm really happy to have it in my collection. :-))

lafefe
lafefe

At the beginning it's quite a strong bitter almond extract, almost artificial but later it turns into a delicious, lighter, sweeter and natural almond. The drydown is delicate and yummy: almond, vanilla and pistachio, so nice!

sistertricked
sistertricked

Remember the smell of an Italian ice-cream shop? Whipped cream, vanilla, merengues, pistacchio, peanuts and almond? It's what I get from my test strip, almond and vanilla are definitely there, and whipped white cream, I soooo like to indulge. The sillage is good, just to make a comparison, the smell is sweet (like Burberry Brit) and envelopping like that of Casmir. The bitter touch coming from the almond rounds the sweetnes (like the bitter feeling you have with Organza) and the vanilla adds to the woody side. Oh, and it's so gourmand, such a feel good Christmas joy to have or to give as a present. If you like the fragrances mentioned you will like this for sure, so relax and enjoy it.

Almond by L`Erbolario 3.94 out of 5 based on 71 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Erbolario Almond fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about L`Erbolario Almond, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Almond by L`Erbolario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Almond by L`Erbolario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.