Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Caprifoglio L`Erbolario for women

Caprifoglio L`Erbolario for women
dislike

Caprifoglio L`Erbolario for women Pictures Caprifoglio L`Erbolario for women Pictures Caprifoglio L`Erbolario for women Pictures Caprifoglio L`Erbolario for women Pictures Caprifoglio L`Erbolario for women Pictures

Caprifoglio by L`Erbolario is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features honeysuckle.

Honeysuckle

Caprifoglio Fragrance Reviews

nightowl22
nightowl22

In Florence last month, I shopped at the perfumery on the square around Il Duomo for a souvenir of my visit. While sampling many of the L'Erbolario offerings, I returned again and again to Caprifoglio. Sure, it was sweet and frivolous, obviously not long-lasting, but it evoked the right sensations. The sense of a calm resting spot in the shade, just a little moist from the plants lining the walls; the fleeting fragrance of blossoms in the breeze; the surprise of light-colored flowers in the corner. I didn't realize that Caprifoglio meant "honeysuckle" but now it all makes sense. One of the best things about this scent is while freshly applied, it's a tad too sweet, but 10 minutes later, it's refreshingly clean. A great souvenir.

alina.gabriela

Ok,finally got the perfume :), do not expect a sweet scent, this fragrance is more on the fresh side, a good honeysuckle interpretation, a little too airy, but still nice,more like a fresh garden than a simple honeysuckle scent. The only down side is the longevity. In two or three hours is simply gone. The search of a real honeysuckle scent goes on. :P

alina.gabriela

I ordered this some weeks ago, to me the fact that a someone chosen to make a perfume with the smell of honeysuckle only is more than great. I just hope that the sweet smell this flower has will appear in this perfume as well.

lizwykys
lizwykys

I think this is a really pretty, fresh honeysuckle interpretation. For me, there is a bit too much citronella note immediately, but it quickly settles down to a rounder, garden sweet, soft and airy scent, light and very slightly creamy. I love it, but it doesn't last more than a couple of hours (if that) on me.

voltaire
voltaire

Adoro il profumo del caprifoglio e ne possiedo un'enorme cespuglio in giardino, il suo profumo è "CONTURBANTE"...penso che acquistero'questo profumo dell'erbolario e non penso affatto sia solamente femminile.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

translation of winx61's review:

onsidering the moderate price (Caprifoglio) is a very pleasant perfume. For the lovers of honeysuckle, I recommend it.

guest_terrifarnsworth
guest_terrifarnsworth

i want caprifoglio products by l'erbolario

winx61
winx61

Considerando il suo modico prezzo è un profumo molto gradevole. Per le amanti del caprifoglio lo consiglio

Caprifoglio by L`Erbolario 4.03 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Erbolario Caprifoglio fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about L`Erbolario Caprifoglio, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Caprifoglio by L`Erbolario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Caprifoglio by L`Erbolario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Erbolario Dolcelisir Annick Goutal Passion Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Dior Dune Guerlain Idylle L`Erbolario Iris Parfum d`Empire Equistrius Boucheron Boucheron L`Erbolario Acacia Dior Poison Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe L`Erbolario Citrus Parfum d`Empire Azemour Les Orangers Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Dior Diorissimo Boucheron Trouble Yves Rocher Secret d`Essences Neroli Issey Miyake A Scent by Issey Miyake Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia