Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Caprifoglio L`Erbolario for women

Caprifoglio L`Erbolario for women
dislike

Caprifoglio L`Erbolario for women Pictures Caprifoglio L`Erbolario for women Pictures Caprifoglio L`Erbolario for women Pictures Caprifoglio L`Erbolario for women Pictures Caprifoglio L`Erbolario for women Pictures

Caprifoglio by L`Erbolario is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features honeysuckle.

Honeysuckle

Caprifoglio Fragrance Reviews

nightowl22
nightowl22

In Florence last month, I shopped at the perfumery on the square around Il Duomo for a souvenir of my visit. While sampling many of the L'Erbolario offerings, I returned again and again to Caprifoglio. Sure, it was sweet and frivolous, obviously not long-lasting, but it evoked the right sensations. The sense of a calm resting spot in the shade, just a little moist from the plants lining the walls; the fleeting fragrance of blossoms in the breeze; the surprise of light-colored flowers in the corner. I didn't realize that Caprifoglio meant "honeysuckle" but now it all makes sense. One of the best things about this scent is while freshly applied, it's a tad too sweet, but 10 minutes later, it's refreshingly clean. A great souvenir.

alina.gabriela

Ok,finally got the perfume :), do not expect a sweet scent, this fragrance is more on the fresh side, a good honeysuckle interpretation, a little too airy, but still nice,more like a fresh garden than a simple honeysuckle scent. The only down side is the longevity. In two or three hours is simply gone. The search of a real honeysuckle scent goes on. :P

alina.gabriela

I ordered this some weeks ago, to me the fact that a someone chosen to make a perfume with the smell of honeysuckle only is more than great. I just hope that the sweet smell this flower has will appear in this perfume as well.

lizwykys
lizwykys

I think this is a really pretty, fresh honeysuckle interpretation. For me, there is a bit too much citronella note immediately, but it quickly settles down to a rounder, garden sweet, soft and airy scent, light and very slightly creamy. I love it, but it doesn't last more than a couple of hours (if that) on me.

voltaire
voltaire

Adoro il profumo del caprifoglio e ne possiedo un'enorme cespuglio in giardino, il suo profumo è "CONTURBANTE"...penso che acquistero'questo profumo dell'erbolario e non penso affatto sia solamente femminile.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

translation of winx61's review:

onsidering the moderate price (Caprifoglio) is a very pleasant perfume. For the lovers of honeysuckle, I recommend it.

guest_terrifarnsworth
guest_terrifarnsworth

i want caprifoglio products by l'erbolario

winx61
winx61

Considerando il suo modico prezzo è un profumo molto gradevole. Per le amanti del caprifoglio lo consiglio

Caprifoglio by L`Erbolario 4.09 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Erbolario Caprifoglio fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about L`Erbolario Caprifoglio, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Caprifoglio by L`Erbolario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Caprifoglio by L`Erbolario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guy Laroche Fidji Guerlain Idylle L`Erbolario Acacia L`Erbolario Iris Rochas Madame Rochas Rochas Femme Rochas L`Erbolario Citrus L`Erbolario Dolcelisir Dior Diorissimo L`Erbolario Mimosa Yves Saint Laurent Y Boucheron Trouble Annick Goutal Passion Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Giorgio Beverly Hills Red Dior Dune Robert Piguet Fracas