Designers » L » Citrus « Groups

Citrus L`Erbolario for women and men

Citrus L`Erbolario for women and men
dislike

Citrus was introduced in 2009 as a mixture of beautiful essences of agrums, mandarin, lime and pink grapefruit. Besides EDT, the accompanying collection includes body care products and soap.

Yellow Mandarin Pink Grapefruit Blood Orange Lime Buchu or Agathosma Orange Blossom Grapefruit Yuzu

Plum Galbanum Pineapple Red Apple Peach Pear Gardenia Ylang-Ylang Cyclamen

Lemon Leaf Cassis Palisander Rosewood

Orange Tonic

Citrus Fragrance Reviews

anna.dkr5

@lizwikis: I know the longevity sucks. I liberally spray it on my clothes, and it lasts longer. It's a happy scent that puts me in a good mood. :)

lizwykys
lizwykys

Wow! The first splash of this completely wins me over with the brilliant grapefruit presence that I totally crave... especially in hot weather. Sadly, on me that subsides way too soon, and the drydown is a lot less exciting, dialing back into just a vaguely pleasant very low-key generic citrus scent. This is so close to almost being the sparkly grapefruity, citrusy fragrance of my summer dreams. (This is from a sample received with a recent order of another L'Erbolario scent.)

anna.dkr5

A spark of energy! Fresh and invigorating. It puts a smile on my face. Out of all the fragrances (be they cheapies or high-end) I've tried, this is one of the few that seriously boost my mood. :)
The notes are very well-blended. Two hours after applying it I can even detect a faint, but definitely noticeable, creamy sweetness (like french vanilla) mixed with the citrus. Sillage is soft/moderate, and longevity is where this fragrance falls short. I got about 4 hours on my skin, but it's a really good and affordable scent. If it lasted longer I'd probably make it my signature. I'd still like to get the body lotion and see if layering does the trick. Fingers crossed! :)

UPDATE: I still haven't got the body lotion, but I've tried spraying this on cothes, and the longevity has definitely increased. :)

5354alice
5354alice

I had it: it's very refreshing, energizing and make you feel happy! In Italy Erbolario is really common and cheap...so it's a relly good choice.

adriana.rizzati
adriana.rizzati

Fantastic!
Crispy and refreshing grapefruit and lime at the beginning, it develops with a gentle, sweet floral-fruity blend of mandarin, peach, pear, red apple, plum, ananas, ylang ylang, gardenia, cyclamen, cassia, rosewood... and finally it comes back to be sparkling with lemon zest and black currant notes!
I wouldn't define it an aggressive scent, but... after the exuberant earliest notes, I think it's a very mild citrus, with a vibrant but gentle character at the same time. Very fresh, charming and feminine: delicious!
I love Citrus, it reminds me a lot a perfume I used to wear ten years ago, which drove many people crazy...
An outstanding fragrance for the hottest days, but I cannot wait for the summer to wear it!!

One note to Fragrantica: Citrus is an EDP, not an EDT.

melia
melia

Waaah, sour, bitter! Al kind of citrus-skins mixed together! Strong and really something extraordenary... But I NEVER could have it near my skin again. Just not a perfume.. It's 'a scent'. But if you're looking for a interesting take on citrus, try it.

Enchantra
Enchantra

I had it and it was fantastic, especially in summer.
I noticed that men who casually came in contact with this essence, found it a little bit agressive for women...

nanano
nanano

It is real cold grapefruit juice in very hot summer day. Last about 3 ours, but i like to put it on myself along the day.

citruslover
citruslover

The Fragrantica site is very misleading, because the product I want is shown in a picture, but is not available ANYWHERE in the USA. You have to buy a ticket to Italy and hunt it down in an Erboristeria or Profumeria. I bought mine (L'Erbolario Citrus) in a health food store in a small, obscure coastal town on the Adriatic. Why, Fragrantica, do you put a link to Amazon, saying "buy it here" when that is completely false? What else about your site is also false?

The L'Erbolario "Citrus" Acqua di Profumo is the best fragrance in the world. So energizing and uplifting, and natural smelling, not like most perfumes that smell like petroleum or rat poison. Why isn't this more available?? Even when you click on "buy this on Amazon.com" -- other of their products show up, but not this particular fragrance. Why isn't this more available? I bought mine in Italy this Summer, and can't find it here.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Erbolario Citrus fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about L`Erbolario Citrus, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Citrus by L`Erbolario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Citrus by L`Erbolario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.