Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Mimosa L`Erbolario for women

Mimosa L`Erbolario for women
dislike

yellow floral
Mimosa L`Erbolario for women Pictures Mimosa L`Erbolario for women Pictures Mimosa L`Erbolario for women Pictures Mimosa L`Erbolario for women Pictures Mimosa L`Erbolario for women Pictures

Mimosa by L`Erbolario is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features mimosa.

Mimosa

Champs Elysees Eau de Parfum
Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette

Mimosa Fragrance Reviews

lala-jaenner
lala-jaenner

Two or three bottles of this one I used up one after the other when I was like 16-17. Girls my age used to wear Angel or Tommy Girl or nothing and I wore this. I thought it was sexy. Don't know why, don't think this it's supposed to be a sexy one, but this is how it felt to me then.

Yosa
Yosa

I love the smell of mimosa flower, so I was looking forward to test this perfume. But I'm afraid the rumor about it being discontinued is true? I haven't been able to find it in shops, and it's not even in the company's product catalog. What a shame!

Fizzy
Fizzy

I don´t know, if it makes sense to review a fragrance, which has been probably discontinued as it is no available on net, but if you are going to Italy, you can probably still buy it there. Thank you dear Federica for your swap.
So, I go on...
Mimosa Erbolario smells exactly like Champs Elysees from Guerlain. I have the feeling, Guerlain messed with Mimosa Erbolario. ME is much lovelier, lusher and sweeter than Champs Elysees is. I prefer Mimosa Erbolario!! Love it.

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

A good quality scent for an affordable price. And I also find it similar to Champs Elysees. Sweet clean mimosa, and the lasting power is good.

Carnelian
Carnelian

This is a pretty mimosa - clean, light and fresh. Hate to say it, but it smells a little bit like Secret deodorant, but in a good way! It's a very feminine, sweet green floral, with a hint of powder and great for spring/summer. No, not complex, but it does last well. Gentle, definitely for daytime. (I am a big fan of the Sage Oils, and this is similar to Coral, although without the vanilla.) I also realized it reminds me quite a bit of a perfume I used to love made by B&B Works called Gingham, which I really miss.

Later update: I am really enjoying this in the warmer temps. It never gets overwhelming in the heat, just right! And it really does remind me of the scent of mimosa flowers from my childhood, more than other mimosa fragrances I have tried. This has become a "love."

Yes! Mimosa is a very pleasant scent, basically pure sweet mimosa, or at least it smells so. I see the comparison with Champs-Elysèes but that one is much more complicated. Mimosa has a good staying power, it's pretty and joyful, feminine and springy, not particularly sensual.

F_A
F_A

Whenever I wear it, my friends ask me whether it's Guerlain " Champs Elysees":) The price of "Mimosa" perfume is more than reasonable, but the perfume itself is really good and worth trying. First thing what I love about it is the fresh clean sunny smell of pure mimosas, second thing - it holds really long on skin. It's my "sunday" fragrance which i use after stepping out of the bath on sunny morning:)

Mimosa by L`Erbolario 4.07 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Erbolario Mimosa fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about L`Erbolario Mimosa, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mimosa by L`Erbolario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mimosa by L`Erbolario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Organza Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil L`Erbolario Meharees Guerlain L'Heure Bleue L`Erbolario Peonie Guerlain Idylle Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon L`Erbolario Ambraliquida L`Erbolario Fiori Scuri Guerlain Shalimar L`Erbolario Iris Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Robert Piguet Fracas Burberry Weekend for Women Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Lancome Miracle Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa Christian Dior Midnight Poison Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue