Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Ombra di Tiglio L`Erbolario for women

Ombra di Tiglio L`Erbolario for women
dislike

honey
Ombra di Tiglio L`Erbolario for women Pictures Ombra di Tiglio L`Erbolario for women Pictures Ombra di Tiglio L`Erbolario for women Pictures Ombra di Tiglio L`Erbolario for women Pictures Ombra di Tiglio L`Erbolario for women Pictures Ombra di Tiglio L`Erbolario for women Pictures Ombra di Tiglio L`Erbolario for women Pictures

Ombra di Tiglio is a collection inspired by linden blossom. Soothing properties contained in linden blossom are crowned by beneficial green-sweet and very intoxicating scent that overwhelms all senses. Central note of the composition is linden blossom refreshed with lemon zest and subtly warmed by amber. As a floral support to the composition cold and aquatic lily flowers are added.

Assortment of the collection of OMBRA DI TIGLIO is 50ml EDP, 100ml EDP in a box with fabric as a limited edition, perfumed gel in roll on bottle, perfumed body lotion, perfumed bath, soaps, room fragrance, scented candles, scented sachets for closets and scented wipes. Ombra di Tiglio was launched in 2013.

Lemon

Lime (Linden) Blossom Lily

Amber

Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau

Ombra di Tiglio Fragrance Reviews

RueCambon31
RueCambon31

I adore linden blossom! It reminds me on my country, spring, everything blooming and bursting with linden tree smell...
This is very soft and mild fragrance. I bought it for sentimental reasons. Reminds me totally on my childhood when we used to play on the street. This is what I am getting from Tiglio.
I don't wear it though. I use it as room scent.
It would be very nice warmer time scent for woman.

roseombre
roseombre

Dry talc.

smells like orange flowers, lily of the valley and lime soap, also.

smells like a freshly pigiama. freshly bed sheets and pillowcases in the 80s. freshly washed hair with shampoo.

smells like a classic fabric softener. laundry detergent in powder, or bar soap. or shampoo. Can't say.

Every single sweet Grandmother should smell like that. Also good for a mother with a dozen of children, or an old-fashioned elementary school teacher.

Very Clean. Super clean cologne poudree irisee. Unisex finally.

Maybe this is one of those perfume you wear to stay at home alone and do not feel so lonely. Romantic shy nostalgic fragrance.

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

I'd love to read more reviews of this. I have it, and enjoy it. It's nothing special, but light, citrusy-sweet, and slightly powdery. I enjoy the drydown the most, and it lasts rather long on my skin.
I don't think it smells like semen.

kl99
kl99

I love Linden. The real flower. But i couldn t find the honey/intocxicating side i find walking on a road of lindens in any linden fragrance yet.

This is a fresh soapy cologne that make me think to something of the 1800, the soap bar of Mugler's Cologne and in the firsts 20 minutes of the fragrance: pure fresh sperm. Really, the same sweet salty acidity.

Non credo ci sia qualcosa di naturale in nessun profumo né dell'erbolario né di altri di profumetia tradizionale. Eccetto qualche agrume. Rivolgiti alla nicchia.. ma anche lì capirai...

Galya
Galya

Chi sa se ci sara qualcosa di naturale in sto profumo.....

Ombra di Tiglio by L`Erbolario 3.36 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Erbolario Ombra di Tiglio fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about L`Erbolario Ombra di Tiglio, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ombra di Tiglio by L`Erbolario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ombra di Tiglio by L`Erbolario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.