Designers » L » Aromatic « Groups

Te Bianco L`Erbolario for women and men

Te Bianco L`Erbolario for women and men
dislike

ozonic
Te Bianco L`Erbolario for women and men Pictures Te Bianco L`Erbolario for women and men Pictures Te Bianco L`Erbolario for women and men Pictures

Te Bianco by L`Erbolario is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are grapefruit, bergamot and orange; middle notes are white tea, jasmine, jasmine sambac, rose, peach and apple; base notes are guaiac wood, cedar, mate, coumarin and moss.

Grapefruit Bergamot Orange

ver jaina

Too much peony, not enough tea on me. In similar style like Avon Pur Blanca

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

Simple, fresh and very nice. I can smell peach and white peony notes in this, as well as white tea. I usually prefer light scents, so one or two sprays does it for me. Sillage is good, so is longevity.

alchimia72
alchimia72

I absolutely adore it. Completely different from the version of Bulgari. Fresh, comfortable, recommended for the warmest days of july or august, to feel clean and fresh. Also the body lotion is interesting and delicious because it's long lasting. Give it a try, recommended also for the price.

kadinurr
kadinurr

I tried it on my wrist. Somehow it reminds me of Jesus Del Pozo Halloween that my friend wears. It is fresh and blue, but definately there.

lafefe
lafefe

tea and peach, unisex, fresh and delicious!

Galya
Galya

This is very light and delicate,i almost can't feel it on me ((((

Te Bianco by L`Erbolario 3.86 out of 5 based on 45 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Erbolario Te Bianco fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about L`Erbolario Te Bianco, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Te Bianco by L`Erbolario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Te Bianco by L`Erbolario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Instant Magic Christian Dior Cruise Collection Escale a Pondichery L`Erbolario Petali & Fiori Bvlgari Rose Essentielle L`Erbolario Neroli Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Rochas Absolu Alexander McQueen My Queen L`Erbolario Iris Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Christian Dior Dolce Vita L`Erbolario Hedera Christian Dior Midnight Poison Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Giorgio Armani Armani Mania Elie Saab Le Parfum Stella McCartney Stella Prada Infusion d'Iris Lorenzo Villoresi Iperborea L`Erbolario Orangerie