Designers » L » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Vetiver de la Reunion L`Erbolario for men

Vetiver de la Reunion L`Erbolario for men
dislike

Vetiver de la Reunion L`Erbolario for men Pictures Vetiver de la Reunion L`Erbolario for men Pictures

Vetiver de la Reunion by L`Erbolario is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, petitgrain, black pepper and coriander; middle notes are cyclamen, iris, cinnamon and sage; base notes are vetiver, sandalwood and moss.

Bergamot Petitgrain Black Pepper Coriander

Cyclamen iris Cinnamon Sage

Vetiver Sandalwood Moss

Vitrum
Eau de Campagne

Vetiver de la Reunion Fragrance Reviews

rnasim
rnasim

I can't imagine a woman wearing this. It is a pure dry vetiver scent, very warm and masculine. When this perfumes dries it smells like a leather too. Maybe not for summer, but wearing it in winter, spring and autumn would be great.
Longevity is 4 hours max.

mylancome
mylancome

Smell so green chypre, like a better quality Miss Dior Originale. Easily wear by both men and women and office friendly.

Would like to hear if anybody here thinks it's going to smell like Guerlain Vol De Nuit. I can get Vetiver de la Reunion in my country but can't get Vol De Nuit.

SuzySchnabel
SuzySchnabel

Already got change to smell it on a satin ribbon ( captures scent much better then on paper-strip, after 5 days still smell faintly )and it didn't match my visualisation of it only based on the notes, was expecting something more 'harsh' and 'masculine' but since I'm into vetiver I had to order it and will smell the complete real deal only towards Xmas...no worries I've plenty....so now only the ribbon, but it's so delicate with a subtle powdery sweetness of Guerlain-like quality, love it already and can hardly wait..I'll be back to report...if there's enough Vetiver..... so GLAD that mam figured out herself that Absynthium is NOT for me ( Italian SA had advised is ! ) and she and aunt still have good noses because they prefered THIS one instead, w motivation : 'at least it's a perfum !'(= a Chypre ) The three of us together did excellent job of partial blind-buy...... long live VETIVER .
PS: Other two paperstrips brought along( "And.. did we decide well? ") left no scent at all, lasted 3 days and were Absynthium and Birch/Corteccia ( had high hopes for the last but disappeared soon).

amelie
amelie

Although men's, it's more unisex to me, and I like it. Very green, a bit sharp, maybe earthy; smells like moss after rain, kind of complex and special in its own way, a bit unusual. Might appeal to those who prefer the classic chypre.

aromajon
aromajon

I got a bottle today and I love the blend that brings out the green in the vetiver, the soft woody scent of sandalwood and the dryness of the bergamot. In sort I love it.

corrado
corrado

Wonderful. Long lasting. Classic. Vetiver, clary sage and bergamot pull to a very green direction.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Erbolario Vetiver de la Reunion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about L`Erbolario Vetiver de la Reunion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vetiver de la Reunion by L`Erbolario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vetiver de la Reunion by L`Erbolario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Erbolario Meharees Serge Lutens Chergui L`Erbolario Corteccia (Bark) L`Erbolario Citrus Guerlain L'Heure Bleue L`Occitane en Provence Eau de Vétyver Laura Biagiotti Venezia Hermes Concentre d`Orange Verte L`Erbolario Mirto L`Erbolario Carnation L`Erbolario Neroli Fendi Fan di Fendi pour Homme Guerlain Vetiver L`Erbolario Felci Guy Laroche Fidji L`Erbolario Lily of the Valley L`Erbolario Absinthium L`Erbolario Myrrhae L`Erbolario Papavero Soave L`Erbolario Uomo