Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Cherry Blossom L`Occitane en Provence for women
dislike

I have it: 517 I had it: 270 I want it: 263 My signature: 14

cherry
Cherry Blossom L`Occitane en Provence for women Pictures Cherry Blossom L`Occitane en Provence for women Pictures Cherry Blossom L`Occitane en Provence for women Pictures

Cherry Blossom (Fleurs de Cerisier) eau de toilet was launched in spring of 2007. Cherry blossom is an evitable part of the spring South France landscape, so this perfume represents the scent of an early spring. Cherry note is accompanied by freesia, black currant, lily-of-the-valley, rose tree, amber and musk. It is available as 100 ml EDT, 10 gr solid perfume and additional body care line, as well as scented candles.

Cherry Freesia Black Currant

Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom Fragrance Reviews

PinkRainbow
PinkRainbow

This one is magnificent. Sweet cherries laced with cherry blossoms, with an undertone of lily-of-the-valley. Very feminine. You can't go wrong with this one.

Longhair
Longhair

It's innocent lovely fresh scent that will sit close to the skin. I will wear it to everywhere and I would not offend anyone. It's also perfect for bed i mean for a good sleep. I might have a good peaceful dream. I really get freesia I like it :-)

Dadadida
Dadadida

This is a simple, un-fussy type of fragrance, that is nothing more than pleasent (in the best way possibe), as you would expect from L'occitane.

It's quite linear, so it doesn't really have "top" or "base" notes per say, but there are notes that are more obvious as well as some underlying notes.

So I would describe the "obvious notes" as very pretty - mostly juicy cherries and some sort of a soapy flower, most likely fressia. But what's really nice is the the woody-musky base the peaks beneath the fruity notes. It's the beautiful bitter and clean woods aroma, that in conjunction with the sourness of the cherries, makes it a really enjoyable fragrance for me to wear.
Although the musk is quite noticably synthetic, the entire experience gives a somewhat "natural" impression, and blends beautifully with other delicate naturally clean scents, such as L'occitane shea body-care range. I also love to pair it with unisex green fragrances (such as Bvlgari's The Vert), when I want to make them prettier.

As long as you won't expect too much from it (longevity nor sillage is great), this fragrance is an uncomplex, easy-going, sweet and fresh spring scent, that works great when paired with a wide range of body lotions (its even goes well with the classic smell of Dove's soap!) and sometimes - that's all you need.

If I would need to sum this perfume in 3 words, they would be: Demure; Natural; Tart

ezsuzsannaí
ezsuzsannaí

Beautiful, just beautiful! It combines fruity sweetness with floral freshness. Soft, gentle, elegant, perfect for springtime. I'm in love with this fragrance and I want it in my collection.

assemblyize
assemblyize

This scent is innocent, sweet, a bit fruity...

The sweet aspect can become a bit cloying in more thick atmospheres, but overall, it's a desirable scent.

I smelled it in the store, and had to have it. I like the cherry note here, it's not too artificial. And I love the hint of warmth that follows on dry down.

I don't have a lot of sweet scents, but this one is fresh and fruity enough to pull me through to appreciate the floral aspects.

jospie
jospie

this perfume behaves very differently in different climates! in sunny and dry madrid it was so soft, and gentle, with great silage but in more humid weather, it turns a bit acidic and cloying - i still like it though it was better in marid

Kohla1
Kohla1

I received this in a giveaway and know that this is my new summer signature! I love this! It projects surprisingly well on me and lasts at least 3 hours. Will buy another bottle when mine is gone. I cant get enough!!

Tarin
Tarin

I really have trouble liking perfumes, I don't like things that are too floral or too fruity or not floral enough, too green, it's hard to find the right balance but I think I have found it with this one. To me I can smell the flowers, I can smell the fruit, which actually smells a lot like apple to me, but I think what I love most about it is that it smells like rain, and I love the smell of rain, I think that's what keeps this smelling so fresh and cuts through the floral/fruit smell to stop it getting too sickly.

starshining73
starshining73

Fiori di ciliegio freschi e naturali, davvero una profumazione adorabile.

TurtleChiChi
TurtleChiChi

I find that this scent is a little too sour, as with the entire Cherry Blossoms line from L'Occitane. Wonder if anyone else feels the same way? Regardless, it's still pleasant, but I wish it didn't give off a sour note. Maybe that's how real cherry blossoms smell like?

Lovely36
Lovely36

I love the scent of the hand cream so I had to buy this. Disappointed that it turned into a sour lemon on the drydown. All of the creamy cherry blossom was lost on my skin. A nice scent for linens though. I think it could be lovely with the right skin chemistry.

bora8413
bora8413

A soft sakura tree blooming close over a honey cycling fountain.

At initial spray, the top notes of cherry blossom and freesia hit the nose hard and you're blessed with a very floral, sweet cucumber fragrance.
On the skin, it mellows into a sweet honey milk.
By now, the fragrance is almost at its end; however, sweating while wearing this fragrance seems to trigger another boost of energy. This is the most exciting this fragrance can get; a strong cherry blossom turned on full volume that compliments this new note I start to smell: amber.

It's feminine, soft, fresh, chic, and mature.
I would say this is one of the most simplistic yet soothing fragrances that I've ever smelt before. "Cherry Blossom" is my signature.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

i used to work at l'occitane during christmas of 2012 and i used to spray this almost every morning before id start my shift. it's a smell i personally associate with christmas but its a very juicy floral smell and a nice one to pick up as a gift for somebody because it's so likeable. smells like cherry blossoms dipped in cherry jam <3 it's also good value for money i think considering it's l'occitane

Stararmour
Stararmour

tried this out a few days ago... first sniffed the bottle, then spritzed some on testing paper. i must admit i could not get that bit of paper away from my nose!

there is something about this fragrance that is enchanting. it is slightly reminiscent of "jontue moonlight by revlon - an obscure perfume that isnt made anymore.

i enjoy this; although i am not usually a floral person (woodsy- musk is more me/ or straight out fresh!) cherry blossom by L' Occitane opens very sweet/fresh floral... even when just sprayed it is a lingering scent. no overpowering notes. just a hint of a delicious smell that goes on. my husband loves it, and could still smell it on me after 13 hours. i can easily see myself use it daily, maybe layer it with something more sensual in case of an evening out.

i would give this to everyone!

mayuko
mayuko

I wear Cherry Blossom for almost two years now.
It's a dear, dear and beloved scent to me.

I got comppliments from people who sits next to me, and regardless you have to respray along the day, [I don't mind], everytime it's a splash of delicious floral-fruity-juicy and seems like I just got off the shower. Really, the top notes are amazing and iches your nose soo nicely. When you walk right after the splash it's really delicious, kinda catchy.

Opens floral, half fruity notes and a hint of cherry; and musk. On my skin, along the day, stays very fruity and just a little bit flowery. But in the end, after 4~6h, gets delicious musky-fruity on my skin.

Perfect for those spring sunny days.
You know, when it's sunny outside and you feel like wearing a summer dress and feminine; and you're at the park or a garden, peacefully happy.
I used to wear this everyday, but now I only wear the scent when it's hot and thinking better, that's what Cherry Blossom reflects to me: summer happy moments.

Funny fact: I made two of my friends buy a bottle of this delicious scent~
Definitely has a fix place on my shelf.

Golden Sunflowers
Golden Sunflowers

I tried this when I ordered the Les Miniatures box recently (which also comes with Rose et Reines, and Verveine), and I absolutely disliked it.

It was not what I had expected at all. This is not a fruity floral fragrance as I had thought. It is floral, and velvety; a Moderate fragrance.

I would not recommend this to anyone. But for what it's worth, I finally tried it. Something which I had been meaning to do for quite some time.

Hope this helps someone.

danak
danak

to fruity for my taste, as i expected it to be flowery

asiabal
asiabal

it is so nice, soft and refreshing. I always feel like walking in a cherry forest. It is suitable for daily using but not long lasting for me :(

Littlegrassstraw
Littlegrassstraw

To me this smelt surprisingly fruity, mostly I got synthetic strawberry mixed with melon! Not really flowery or cherry. Possibly a summer choice for fruity fans.

szilvihorv
szilvihorv

A good, simple, everyday fragrance. Ideal for those who like simple and light, romantic scents - there's no complications or any loudness in here. It's a fresh cherry scent, soothing and relaxing. I imagine this is what the air would smell like in Japan when the cherry trees are blossoming in spring time.

Cherry and cherry blossom are the most prominent notes on me, accompanied by soft freesia and lily of the valley. On initial spray it's a fresh cherry scent, and as we get to the base notes, it sweetens somewhat but never loses its identity. Neihter sillage nor longevity are the best, but that's to be expected when it's L'Occitane.

leschoux
leschoux

This may not be my go-to perfume if I'm going to a high-end event (that'd be Coco Mademoiselle or something like YSL's Manifesto), but Cherry Blossom wins the award for most versatile all-season perfume, at least for me. Morning or night, rain or shine, cool or warm...Cherry Blossom just works for me.

It's fresh enough for you to adore it at all time, and the sweetly feminine undertone is a bonus. The downside is that its longevity leaves a lot to be desired: I'm down to half bottle of my second and it's partly because I always need to re-spritz every so often for it to stay. It dries down to something that's rather bitter after a few days, but thankfully this residual scent stays close to the clothes with minimal sillage. Overall a versatile adorable all-rounder, but it lacks the distinction to be my absolute favourite.

Rating: 7.5/10

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

WOW! Just Wow. I honestly did not have high hopes on the cherry blossom from L'Occitane en Provence since I never really had a good experience with cherry blossom smell (TBS and BBW included).
And man was this different. It smelled so very fresh and light, as light as the morning dew. Very slightly sweet but it's that airy and watery that I don't think anyone would mind it at all - even those who doesn't like sweet. It's like morning dew in a japanese garden (not that I've been to one). Very beautiful.
I'm contemplating hard whether to buy it since it's quite pricey for something I'm not sure will last very long (it's EDT). But I've been thinking about it for 2 days in a row (today's the 3rd) so God save my wallet, I may run and get a bottle as soon as tonight.

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

Oh.M.Gee.

I bought this, totally not phased by it. It has rose-which I hate and I found it too 'flat.' I made plans to return it, but told myself to at least start from a clean slate. Shower, put on a fresh smelling lotion and go from there.

I showered as normal, applied Jergens Original (cherry almond) lotion and applied this to my pulse points. Swear I smelled like a sweet angel. I don't know what it is about the scent, because IMHO it's nothing groundbreaking or new, but I wear this VERY well and it is very special.

Smells like a clean, soft, floral lotion with a hint of sweetness on me. Like I just took a shower and wafted through cleanliness and and goodness. The sillage that it projects on me is just awesome. It is THEE perfect spring scent.

I have been wearing it for about 3 days now, no compliments but that is okay because I know I smell damn good wearing it LOL. Highly recommend this scent for the woman/man who likes to smell fresh, clean, upbeat, but calm. The *only* bad thing about this scent is the lasting power. Sillage lasts about 2 hours, scent about 3.5.

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

This one has become my all time favourite fragrance ! Although it has no staying power(it's mediocre or even weak), when I smell this, I feel optimistic, clean and fresh !If you love simple, romantic scents, just buy this one !!!

drlaurel
drlaurel

A light fresh scent perfect for summer, cherry blossoms and musk, not feeling the fruit factor. Put it on at 5 and it's barely noticeable now but I like the lightness of it. I wouldn't not accept it as a gift.

LisaMari
LisaMari

Its a lovely scent but short lived. Very fruity and light and pink - a succulent but not very rich cherry, its fleeting, flirtatious and girlish.

OlMagnolia
OlMagnolia

I'll probably have to retry this fragrance but upon receiving it yestereday and trying it on I wasn't all that impressed. There are days; however, when I need a simple, soft perfume to wear and I think this will definitely fit the bill. It was sweet but light enough for me to enjoy it. I think this will be a perfect scent for the office but it probably won't have much staying power. I'll wear it next week and see what I think.

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

"Fleur de Cerisier" is a light and uplifting spritz of delicate florals that perfectly evokes the image of pink cherry blossom petals dancing on a fresh Spring breeze.

Pretty, demure day wear scent. If you need to buy a present for a young lady and you're not sure what would appeal to her, then this is a safe bet.

You can buy it as a roll on, or in a small tin if you don't want to pay for the bottle.

Thandar
Thandar

Sweet, sexy, youthful kind of scent for casual wear!

umsultan
umsultan

light, breezy, fruity and fresh.

Hodgessarah
Hodgessarah

This is a lovely fragrance; very light, breezy, fresh, and springy. It has some sweetness, some fruitiness, some powdery-ness, but is mostly floral. This is the best cherry blossom scent I have come across, and lasts all day, at least on me. I can't get enough of it.

opheliasophia
opheliasophia

I only like it because it comes as a solid perfume - apparently good for those of us who get headaches from normal perfume (i.e sprays). It is a little girlish but quite pleasant in the day time and inoffensive and clean smelling - not sexy... but... good for church-going he he.

bouffantbunny
bouffantbunny

Imagine a lamb with a pink bow on its head being held by a girl in a frilly pink frock with a bow on her head, eating pink fairy floss and saying "mummy, may I have a pony? I've been ever so good"…well that's what I got from this perfume. Shame, was hoping it would be a cool zen floral.
Might suit a teenage girl...with a bow ...and a lamb..

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

I didn't think I'd like this and wasn't fast enough to halt the young woman from putting it on a paper strip. I'm glad - it was a pleasant surprise. Yep, it's a cherry blossom, and if I could render the smell as a color it would be the very pale pink of the trees around the Tidal Basin in D.C. for an all-too-short week or so every March or April.

A nice scent. More of a body spray than a formal perfume, but, whatever. Spritzy spritz spritz.

[email protected]
hanaudrey@yahoo.com

This is one of the fragrances that a friend of mine wears. Everytime she wears it, I always noticed it and wanted to know what it is. Surprisingly... cherry blossom.. I thought, it doesnt smell anything like cherries.. or cherry blossoms, or any cherry-ish stuff. So finally.. I got my own bottle. And I do receive compliments on it. Its lovely, its fresh. But... dont bother with the corresponding lotion, or cream, or whatever it is they also call cherry blossom at the store. I have tried it in many different l'occitane stores, small ones, big ones, here, abroad, in italy even. The Cherry Blossom Body Lotion smells rancid. NOTHING like the fragrance. I wish they have a lotion that smells just like the EDT. There is no Eau de Parfum either. Alas...

raw umber
raw umber

When I first sampled this at a L'Occitane boutique several years ago, I really disliked it. However, I think my dislike was the result of my knowledge that cherry blossoms have no perceptible scent. I was all, "Hey! This doesn't smell like cherry blossoms, L'Occitane! You can't fool me."

Since then, I have smelled so many different types of fragrances, both those that aim to imitate naturally occurring scents, and those that are entities unto themselves, smelling only like their unique combination of elements to make something entirely new.

I have gone from thinking about Cherry Blossom in the "imitating nature" category, to the "entirely new" category, and in doing so, I am happy to say I have come back around to this one with open arms. I am revisiting this fragrance for what it is, instead of what it isn't.

I went to the cherry blossom festival last weekend and I was taken aback by how beautiful and fleeting the experience was. I wished there was some way to literally hold on to it, to make the memory tangible.

And in the spirit of this wish, I decided to own Cherry Blossom, not because it smells like cherry blossoms, but because it smells delicate with faint green notes, light pink ambiguous fruit, and warm air; the faded out landscape of early spring.. then it's gone.

But you can revisit it as often as you like, and that's some consolation, like anything that works as art.

kitka
kitka

After reading the reviews, I was curious so I sampled it on my arm at the store. Absolutely no cherry fruity smell, supposedly all floral. When I got in my car, I kept smelling something that reminded me of my childhood and then I realized what it was... my arm smelled like Coppertone Suntan lotion. I will surely pass on this one, was hoping it was more berry/floral. The saleslady there (pretty pushy BTW) said this one is a strict floral and to get the fruity cherry scent I need to go to the limited edition cherry fragrance that was only available on the website at this time. This didn't even smell floral on me, just coppertoney.

chenook
chenook

unique, fresh and amazing smell....nothing like i have smell before...the trademark of L'Occitane french quality perfume....

vsmini
vsmini

Am I smelling the rosewood in this? I swear I pick up a distinct vanilla scent. I'm almost inclined to call this a cherry-vanilla kind of scent but not sure if that's the most accurate description.

This is much more fruity than I imagined it to be and I passed on their Spring Cherry because that was too floral and heavy for me. This is light and fruity and almost makes me think of an Escada scent. THIS is what I wanted Cherry in the Air by Escada to be. I might purchase this for a new spring scent.

sistermoon
sistermoon

This Cherry Blossom edt by L'occitane has a perfect balance between cherry blossom and cherry fruit. And exactly what I am looking for when I'm craving cherry. None of that synthetic drugstore fruity sweetness here. This fragrance feels delicate, fresh and airy, like an embodiment of spring. It has a woodsy floral drydown. This is what "effortlessly chic" smells like to me. Granted, not the most interesting, or complex scent, (I am often drawn to "dark" and spicy fragrances) but it is perfect for those days when I want something lighter and fresher.

velvetulipe
velvetulipe

The smell at first is very nice... but it quickly gets very heavy and over powering. I just couldn't wear it anymore... finished as an air freshener... :/

roosette
roosette

I am amazed by this smell, it is not heavy and I am not afraid of wearing it every day. What is more, it has a huge impact on men...they love it!

jillianin
jillianin

It is powdery, artificial, inexpensive smell. I felt headache.

mahadewi
mahadewi

I have this in the solid perfume and have only ever put it on to "test it" but the few times I have I think "yuck"!! This perfume smells very warm and gives me a claustrophobic feeling, although saying that I have to put my nose right up to it to smell anything at all. I've really only tried it on hot days though, maybe I would like it more in cooler weather. I will try again, but my first impressions haven't been good! :/ The EDT might be a different story though.

Valleyofthedolls
Valleyofthedolls

So far this is the ONLY scent I've ever received compliments from guys...One guy in my class couldn't stop saying how good I smelled and how he was going to get it for his gf...and another one kept on saying you smell so...fresh, clean, amazing! It was pretty funny.

I really like this scent and come back to it every now and then.Stay away from the solid version, it's awful. But the fragrance is great buy! It's light, sweet (not in an intoxicating kind of way), cheerful and delicate.

Deliciuos
Deliciuos

My favourite scent of all time - for me, it's just perfect. The blend of freshness with a little bit of cherry in it is just beautiful, youtful composition of scents. It's more of a Spring/Summer type fragrance, but I like wearing it all year round, it just reminds me of spring, fresh flowers. The scent itself is youthful, light, doesn't last too long, but it's hard to overdose it.
Overall, I recommend this perfume for anyone, who likes light, girly, floral scents, but it's definitely not the one, if you like strong, incense, musk type fragrances.

chicrose
chicrose

the top notes are great but the base notes are like a cheap perfume

emeraldgirl
emeraldgirl

Beautiful,fruity and light and unfortunately gone in under an hour on me. Went through whole bottle in just a month. Kept having to reapply it all day at work. If it lasted longer I would definetely buy again as a daytime favourite.

schuindaye
schuindaye

I remember when I first saw the bottle and was quickly drawn to smell it, innocent and young is all I can say.

flower
flower

On my skin it smells like cherry and then quickly turns to musk :-(

dainty.teechan
dainty.teechan

beautiful fragrance.
my opinion : expensive = good
elegant, sweet, cheerful, light

fragrantlove
fragrantlove

I don't like this. After having smelt Guerlain's Cherry Blossom Lovely and Cherry Blossom Shiny, all other Cherry Blossoms smell indifferent (Body Shop) and/or overpowering (L'Occitane)...

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

A fragrance lightweight. Too pretty, powdery and uber-feminine for my tastes. I would think appropriate as a fragrance for the very youthful.

jeonginhye

It smells like very small , pinky cherry that is fulled of pulp and fresh!
I think it is a little bit like cucumber.. but not much! anyway for me, this is the first sweet perfume that i have ever bought . it is very fresh, light and comfortable

jeonginhye

It smells like very small , pinky cherry that is fulled of pulp and fresh!

mariasara
mariasara

I´m not usually attracted to fruity scents, or soliflores, by the way. but somehow I find this one rather powdery, and I like that (it´s the musk base, of course).
Sadly, it gives me a headache, and I don´t use it. I will give it to someone who apreciates it.

frogsnsnails
frogsnsnails

I have been faithful to this delightful frag since its release in 2007. It's only been 5 years? It seems so much longer- that is how intimate we are, me and Cherry Blossom.

She is fresh, bright, feminine, straightforward, and never too sweet. She is full of flowery juicy pulp, youth, and ageless whimsicality. This is something I'd imagine a gamine would wear on light days. She doesn't let me down, regardless of the season, mood, or year---she is always lovely. She pretty much stays the same from first spritz til it fades away 6~8 hours later, with just a bit of musk finishing it off.

My skin mostly brings out the cherry blossom, black currant, and at the end, the musk. I prefer my perfumes to stay close to my skin but when anyone does get a whiff, I do get compliments. I recently bought the solid as well, and while it's not as strong and doesn't last as long, I love to layer it with the EdT.

Please do try it. She always lifts my spirits.

Bklynlatinlady
Bklynlatinlady

Thanks for all the reviews on this, I went to the L'Occitane en Provence store and confirmed your reviews, which made me buy it. This probably the best cherry blossom scent which I have found. Most are mixed with other florals that you can't find the cherry blossom in the fragrance. This one the others scents are more subtle but you distinctively smell the cherry blossoms reminds me of the Cherry Blossom Festival at Brooklyn Botanic Garden. The cherry is also noticeable. The dry down is very woody/musky. Very soft and springy scent. Enjoyable.

kayqin
kayqin

I just bought this in the solid version, and for me it's too sharp in its sweetness, so it gives me a headache; it's also too innocent, for want of a better word. I'm not sure what possessed me - all part of the learning curve. But I would be happy to exchange it with someone who would appreciate it more!

Igor Rosenkreuz
Igor Rosenkreuz

This is a very good and chic fresh fragrance, it's very equilibrated, not too floral, not too sweet, the bitter note keeps it fresh through the day

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

Growing up in beautiful Quetta valley, I remember cherry blossoms meant another new school year, and an end to long icy winters. There was nothing more pleasurable than sitting under an umbrella of fluffy, pale pink cherry blossoms, and reading your favorite book. Boughs heavy, laden with fragrant blossoms, pink petals covering the ground like snowflakes, Wafts of scented air all around and wishing if only cherry blossom season could last forever. It was like being in Dr. Seuss world, pink trees and all.
I wasn't too excited when I first saw this perfume. I'm sure you'll agree with me here that cherry blossom fragrance has been done to death. Pick up any brand and you will find some kind of product featuring this scent. Be it candles, body mists, lotions, shampoos or soaps. I have been lucky enough to grow up with the scents of apple, almond and cherry blossoms around me, and know their distinctive fragrance quite well. Sadly, most of these cherry blossom scented products do NOT smell like real cherry blossom at all.
It's not an easy scent to capture, it's quite abstract, and no, it does not smell of sugary sweet cherries that most brands have us believe with their never ending lines of generic smelling products.
Cherry blossoms have a green smell, with a touch of soft fresh floral which is hard to describe. I think L' Occitane did a very good job at capturing that scent.
L'Occitane's solid perfume starts off green and airy, reminiscent of a mild, fresh spring day. After a while, delicate soft florals make an appearance, freesia being most prominent. Thankfully, none of the fruity notes appeared on my skin, which I think would have made the scent too sweet.
It's a beautiful skinscent that stays green and clean with the lightest touch of musk. Delicate and easy to wear throughout the hottest of weathers. The lasting power of the solid perfume is amazing. The best cherry blossom in my opinion.

A light floral, I don't get much actual cherry or sweetness from this. I smell the cherry blossom, with a hint of freesia, on a backdrop of woods and musk. With so many versions of cherry blossom scents available, I find this one to be a bit more sophisticated and mature than most, and very pretty.

A wonderful springtime parfum. Airy, soft and fresh. Cherry flower and Cherry is the first impression and then I detect Freesia, Rose tree and Musk. This is not a loud scent, next person have to stand close to notice this wonderul scent. Great every-day-scent. On my skin this one reminds me of YSL - Paris Roses de Vergers.

En härlig vår-doft. Luftig, mjuk och fräsch. Jag känner först körsbärsblomma och körsbär och sen dyker även Freesia, Rosträ och Musk upp. Ingen högljudd doft utan en doft där nästa person får stå nära för att känna den. Jättehärlig som varje-dag-doft. På min hud påminner denna om YSL - Paris Roses de Vergers.

danielmventer
danielmventer

Lovely fragrance for the ladies. This one does smell like creamy white flowers, green and fresh.

Keep in mind I said ladies....Not Tarts.
This is more Zoeyee Dechanel than Rihanna if you know what I mean.

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

Such a lovely fragrance. Very fresh and green and clean. The EDT has a slightly bitter note, which becomes more prominent when it dries down. It's not an unpleasant note. I think it's like cherry twigs.
The opening really reminds me of a beautiful cold morning in March. White flowers and green notes and a lot of cherries. Not the sweet flavourless kind one can often find in supermarkets, but the small, tart ones that grow on trees in village gardens.
When it dries down, the scent becomes woody, musky. The bitter note keeps it fresh, though the fragrance gradually loses most of it's floral notes.
It keeps quite long on my skin (I can still smell it in the evening after having applied it in the morning) but it has changed completely. The scent is now sharper, but also warmer at the same time, a bit dusty. It reminds me of a summernight in a library (the kind they have in castles), the windows are open and the air is filled with dust, the scent of old wood and paper and a hint of the flowers from the garden. Beautiful, sereen and slightly mysterious.
It's a perfume of pure joy. Perfect for spring and summer, but equally suited in winter, to bring back days of sun and flowers. It's a young perfume, but I don't consider it to be "girly".
The solid perfume doesn't have the bitter note, nor the fruity cherry scent. It smells like creamy white flowers, green and fresh so delicious I could eat it. Sadly it doesn't last very long on my skin.
It's quite nice to have in my handbag though, to reapply multiple times during the day. The tin lasts forever!

cottonpop
cottonpop

very fresh but i rather use the shower gel with the same scent than to use this perfume

imochy
imochy

I have to be honest that this perfume is such a freshness bomb! Smells SO good. Pretty, refreshing, waking me up, and delicate, but sadly the EdT does not stay for quite a long time on my skin though the solid perfume does for about 5-6 hours.

I don't own this, but I was just trying on to check the longevity :) LoveLoveLove the smell that it kinda fixed my mood that day, but I just wish it would last longer...

Update!
Now I own this, and I'm SO highly addicted to this fragrance!! ^^

johngreenink
johngreenink

I did some in-store sampling recently and bought this scent for my sister-in-law. She's tough to buy for - She's not a big perfume wearer, and the only note that I know she loves is freesia. Since freesia seems to be out of fashion these days, I sniffed some of the 'soliflors' at L'Occitane and had an 'a HA!' moment when I reached for Cherry Blossom.

This is a sweet, delicate perfume that really does capture the feeling of spring and the essence of fruit blossoms. I only smelled it on the blotting strip, but it was really delicious and and full of energy (this isn't a 'comforting' scent; more of a 'motivating' scent...) The notes listed above are spot-on... you can detect each of them (particularly the freesia, currant, and a warm and creamy musk at the end.) But, again, it's all very delicate and sweet, but not sugary.

Highly recommended, especially for someone who likes light and optimistic scents.

cdz28
cdz28

It's such a lovely scent but it doesn't last too long. I usually wear this after I take a shower and I'm going to bed.

momo-chan123
momo-chan123

Very nice and light. Fruity at the first spray, genuine cherry and maybe apricot. Then the cherry blossom pops out and really, it smells so good I could taste it at the back of my tongue if I inhaled deep enough. It cools down really nicely, not overly sweet but slightly woodsy, faint notes of lily of the valley and freesia.
Nice daily fragance, lacks maturity but speaks of carefree spring days, pretty sundresses and romance.

CzKnight963
CzKnight963

i have the stick solid limited edition version, and i love it. it was limited edition so i bought 2. my sister, who've always a fan of l'occitane, bought the big bottle and everytime she sprayed it, i love it. i can't say anything about the lasting power for the liquid version, but the solid stick version is really strong. i only put a little bit on my neck and because of the heat, it kinda melt and the smell is strong till i can smell it myself without trying to. and my friends went on crazy on that.

Mebster
Mebster

I love this scent. Sweet fresh best cherry blossom IMHO. too bad once in a while trigger my migraine, i blamed lily of the valley, but i guess it's hormonal thing coz doesn' happen everytime. But looove to wear it outside (sorry) my period time :)

Soutty123
Soutty123

I like this a lot, it's quite similar to Miracle by Lancome but without the chemical feel. I probably won't buy this now (it's September) as I am looking forward to wearing the warmer more spicy perfumes in my collection. I will however definitely be heading to L'Occitane for a bottle come spring.

orchid_84
orchid_84

The first spray of this is really nice - sweet, light, fresh cherry blossom. Then it turns into pure bitter soap on my skin. I'll have to pass on this one. For now I'll stick to the smoky-sweet cherry blossom in Kenzo Amour Indian Holi.

brusweet
brusweet

This fragrance is beautiful. Use it during the day and people will talk about it. Summer or winter, it suits all seasons, however the lasting power is very weak. The amount of perfume that I have to spray on me so it lasts is absurd! My 3.4oz bottle was over in a matter of in two months! But still, it's a delicious fragrance!

sofiii
sofiii

Cherry Blossom starts really lovely; it is fresh, juicy, out-of-shower freshness with sparkling cherry and cherry twig scent.
Later on, the sparklingness fades away and the scent just linearly migrates towards the more tamed cherry tree/twig and slightly tart cherry sweetness.

It used to be my go-to scent when I do not know what to wear, for about a week, however, I find L’Occitane perfumes are a bit weird, somehow I don’t find them perfume enough: they smell more like a slightly longer-lived shower gel and somehow they carry a kinda watery body spray feel in them, it’s not that synthetic/plastic as some new release of pink perfumes, but still it nearly gives me a headache. Somehow I find Black XS for men (yes I know it’s marked towards men, but I find it quite unisex) is quite similar to Cherry Blossom, but with more depth. If you like cherry scent and find Cherry Blossom lacks of something, maybe give Black XS for men a try.

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

Imagine.. the transition from Winter to the frosty morning of early Spring.

'Cherry Blossom' is a breath taking, sparkling fragrance that captivates you like no other fruity floral can.

Delicate but forever lingering - like blossom petals floating in the breeze.

Surround yourself in a thousand little pink petals....

Welcome Spring

Mirabelle
Mirabelle

I got this as a concrete along with the hand cream and other mini sized products in a local shop. Funnily enough, when CB came out I tried it and really disliked it, I thought it was really bitter and nothing its name suggested.
I am now using my little concrete and although there is still that bitterness, I am really enjoying it, especially as the weather is getting a bit hotter now.
Strong tea is what is coming up to me at first sniff, then I get that translucent/airy dimension, like a bouquet of white flowers, it's luminous and beautiful indeed. Thanks to the tea note it does not turn into a cherry gourmand scent. The dry down is very skin scented, musk of course and discreet but still very feminine. Think of a cherry tree surrounded by wild flowers and grass after it has been raining, when the ground is soaked and the sun starts coming trough again...
I am glad to have the solid perfume, the hand cream is beautiful and goes up to my forearms, it smells divine!

Jannochka
Jannochka

I just cannot get enough of it. It’s very fresh and not overwhelming. It’s perfect for the summer and spring. It has a good staying power for an EDT. It lasts about 5 hours on my skin and it’s so comforting and fresh. It makes me HAPPY, I even spray it before I go to bed  ! It’s the best Cherry Blossom in comparison with other CB perfumes.

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

Simply stunning scent for me. Remembers me far from dior addict 2 but it's much better and the price is lower than that. Soft, smells fruity-floral with a touch of air. A spring/summery fragrance, confortably pleasure.

On me:
Sillage: good/very good
Longevity: moderate (4~5h)

shifafrost
shifafrost

SPRING !!!! SPRING !!!! Its all about spring, this is the best floral fragrance ever....Its all soooooooo feminine and so elegant and just sweet < in the most elegant way >

messier42
messier42

beautiful light floral/fruit feminine fragrance. This is everything a woman should be... This is sexy without intention. Perrrrrrfect!

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

From the reviews, this is not what I expected. It is pleasant and fresh, definitely a spring, daytime fragrance. It had a distinct tea note to my nose, which I can't identify from the fragrance notes. It was nice, but not amazing unfortunately. I expected more cherry blossom.

TankGirl
TankGirl

I believe everybody should have a fragrance like this, for those days you dont know what to wear and youjust feel like wanting something simple and clean.
Some people have CK Truth, other have D&G Light Blue, I'm glad I have Cherry Blossom.
This is a very fresh and very sweet scent perfect to wear after a cold shower. It reminds me of a japanease garden after the rain, just beautifull.
Although a lot of people say this is not sweet, to my nose Cherry Blossom is very very sweet, but not the warm vanilla, coconutt sweet we are used to, this is a fresh kind of sweet. After a couple of minutes this fresh ans a little arsh note disappears and CB becames a little bit powdery, more girly and even more beautifull.
It is a very simple fragrance after all, but I think its a safe scent, everybody like it including you, very light, fresh, elegant but casual at the same time...well, very nice at all.

Sillage: Delicate
Longevity: It last all day, but after 4/5 hours becomes a nice skin scent.

glamrose
glamrose

This version of cherry blossom is very true to its name. The scent is naturally pure and captivating. Very original and can never be copied. Excellent and I assure no one can resist.

MaryG
MaryG

Fresh, juicy scent that dries down to a soft, slightly creamy floral. It works really well on hot summer days when you don't want to wear anything too heavy or sweet. The name Cherry Blossom sounds to me quite girly, pretty and sweet, but the fragrance is actually quite elegant. It manages to combine three seemingly incompatible qualities -floral, sporty and elegant all in one, and not a hint of sickly sugary sweetness in sight. Well done.

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

Sweet baby! But the scent lasts only 2 to 3 hours, wish they have it in EDP.

Merri
Merri

This is strictly a summertime perfume for me; it is very light and pretty. More flowery sweet than friuty; I smell the flower cherry blossom in it not the fruit. It dries down to a soft, flowery musk on my skin. The body wash in this scent is amazing!

chance25
chance25

This has been a very helpful perfume for me. I like to apply it before I work out. One spritz on the arm and two on the legs. The amber and rosewood give it a skin scent warmth, while the light florals create an uplifting feeling. It's fruity and woody and very long lasting on the skin. I love perfumes like this one!

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Since when did Cherry Blossoms smell like hissy fruit hairspray? Vile is the only word.

cherubkiss
cherubkiss

A lovely fresh light fragrance. I wore this fragrance a couple of years ago. it certainly draws compliments. Cherry blossom that is just right, not too sweet but gentle and fresh. I wore it in the day, I don't think it is a night fragrance but perfect for day time. I would describe it as a pretty fragrance without being too sweet and fruity. Really good for spring and summer, would buy again, nice for a gift for someone.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Yes, I can smell cherry blosson in it, but I also detect something peachy, so IMO it's more of a floral-fruity one.

A pleasant summer scent, but I won't buy cuz as a fragrance it lacks some design and concept.

Simone Tosta
Simone Tosta

Love, love love it. One of my favourites! It's fresh, soft you can use it all day. Perfect!

DriHonne
DriHonne

I love this fragrance. It is freshy, fruity, sweet but not overwhelming. Just perfect for the place where I live (hot and humid). The lasting power is great in my skin.

Elue
Elue

This is pleasant and slightly sweet spring scent. It's very clean and soft. There is nothing too interesting and extremely feminine in this bottle. Just sweetness and comfortable softness.

I bought this product almost 2 years ago and when I was wearing it, I have received the weirdest comments. Some said this was too sweet.. I didn't feel confident in it anymore so I stopped using it since then.

I would recommend it to teenagers and to people who wouldn't like to stand in the crowd.

adrienn99
adrienn99

i personally love the top notes and the hear notes but with the drydown i have some issues. Maybe it is just not designed for my skin. there is this bittery thing, any idea which ingredient that would be?

Zaleska
Zaleska

THIS ONE is cherry blossom! Buy it with your eyes closed! ;)

corinmelody
corinmelody

i must say..it smells good..however, even though i am a teenage girl, this fragrance is too light for me...i can hardly detect it!(maybe there were too much scents in the store, im not sure)(and ps, i am quite sensible in scents!)
i prefer the japanese cherry blossom from The Body Shop rather than this.(i know the scents are actually completely differet.)

golden
golden

I cannot detect any cherry in this at all ??????? But that doesn't make it a bad perfume. On the contrary, it is fruity on the opening and then very floral on the dry down. I did notice the oil on my skin that it left, which by the way means the fragrance will last and has good solid staying power.
To round it up a floral, yet distinct scent that changes on your skin and lingers a trail of light lilly of the valley scent.

nil spell
nil spell

this is the perfect cherry blossom perfume ı ever had. for summer its perfect. fresh, romantic , light.

I really enjoyed this soft EdT in summer and I like it better than other kind of "cerisier". It's very sweet floral, not candy at all (thanks god!) delicate, pleasant, it makes me feel clean and feminine. It's a peaceful scent, like walking ina flowered garden, only less herbal and natural. It lasts quite long for what it is and leaves a beuatiful trace close to the skin. Lovely if you enjoy very light scents.

elisa321
elisa321

For the first few seconds or so when I tried this on, it smells very nice -- fresh, feminine, and sweet but not too sweet.

Then another note emerges which I guess must be the cherry (still with the leaves and branch attached, I imagine) and this note becomes very strong. I personally don't like this note, even though I like *eating* cherries. To me this perfume smells too much like cherries, and it does become too sweet for me even though it does not start off being so. Also, it's not very interesting. It is too simple a smell for me and stays the same almost from beginning to end.

But I agree it is a very pretty kind of scent and I can see why so many people love it. Even if you don't love it, it probably won't offend. Funny thing is, though, I'm the kind of girl who wears a lot of pretty white dresses, but I don't like this perfume.

angiyeo
angiyeo

Before I discovered Van Cleef & Arpel's First Premier Bouquet, this was one of my most frequent and favorite perfumes!

It's soft, feminine, green, not overly sweet and very easy to wear! Singapore's summer all year long and this perfume makes it a very good daily perfume! The scent lasts especially if you layer it with the shower gel and body lotion! Ah, I love the shimmering powder too!

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

very feminine this one. it is the ideal april-may perfume. i've also tried the solid perfume and it seems very practic for when you go out and want to refresh your perfume.

it smells very similar to the body shop cherry blossom, but only it is more pleasant.

dena2
dena2

I had this perfume summer.
Is a delicate fragrance, easily, is for girl who is dressed in white .

alicektn
alicektn

The solid perfume starts off very airy and almost green, like a morning breeze in the country. After a while, the cutest cherry note makes an appearance accompanied with subtle flowers (the lilly of the valley is quite prominent). This is the best phase of it, as it's crisp and sweet at the same time. Totally feminine. The rosewood /amber drydown is very subtle and soothing.

All in all, it's a very easy to wear fragrance, non offensive, uplifting, suitable for any, ANY age.

Thaigirl
Thaigirl

This is such a lovely fragrance. It is fresh, soft and romantic. The fragrance has only not a long staying power which is a pity because it is so nice.

guest_Nicole
guest_Nicole

This afternoon I bought this one at l'occticane. I tried it on a little paper first and walked around the mall for a while to see if I really liked it. After one hour I got back and bought it and it is really amazing.
It is so nice,fresh and light fragrance with a little bit of sweetness in it, but just subtle (I don't like sweet perfumes). It is so lovely, I am very happy now.

Oxygene
Oxygene

Soft, fresh and flowery. Cherry, freesia, blackcurrant, cherry blossom, lily of the valley, rosewood, amber and musk - in perfect harmony.
It's certainly not an over sweet scent and would suit anyone of any age.

irna jayanti
irna jayanti

when u smell it,it's like a fresh cherry..

elaida_00
elaida_00

close your eyes, immagine u are in a cherry forest, they are all blossomed an try to immagine the smell..this fragrance captures perfectly the smell of cherry in spring..u can not not love this one

rebeca
rebeca

This is a very beautiful perfume Wonderful , refreshing fragrance...I always get compliments...