Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cherry (Cerisier) L`Occitane en Provence for women
dislike

cherry
Cherry (Cerisier) L`Occitane en Provence for women Pictures

Cherry (Cerisier) by L`Occitane en Provence is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Cherry (Cerisier) was launched in 2008. Top notes are bay leaf, raspberry and rose; middle notes are peony and cherry; base notes are brazilian rosewood and cherry extract.

Bay Leaf Raspberry Rose

Peony Cherry

Brazilian Rosewood Cherry extract

Cherry (Cerisier) Fragrance Reviews

collectyourdead
collectyourdead

This smells like a really, REALLY good candle. Sillage is moderate at first and softens quickly before dissipating; the longevity is only a few hours, then the scent is gone. But it's a really lovely scent.

Lorena Luz Santos
Lorena Luz Santos

Has anyone noticed the smell of bay leaf?

Eicher
Eicher

I generally do not like cherry-blossom scent (one exception though : the body shop's perfume, which I can stand. Still, do not like it).
I can understand that this perfume is a best-seller and I know that I have a particular taste.

"Cerisier" is a sweet but not overwhelming light fragrance. The cherry is definitely the strongest note of this perfume. I could also smell raspberry and perhaps a touch of peony. The rose note is very delicate and hardly noticeable.
This is not a strong perfume and can be wore both at day then night for spring/summer. I believe it to be more of a young perfume.

amelie
amelie

Agree, smells refreshing, gentle and pure; have a feeling as if I had showered with some of the finest shower gel and then put a nice gently scented body cream. It feels Brazilian rosewood which gives some softness to it. Smells somehow innocent and revitalizing. Not too sweet,I can imagine everyone wearing this fragrance, not girlish at all, just tender. And I love to wear it in spring.
edit/ amazingly longlasting on my skin, minimum 5-6 hrs!

Marisa36
Marisa36

Bought this unsniffed at a sale this weekend and LOVE it! I knew I would though. This fragrance relaxes me. Feels like I've just spent the day at a spa. Refreshing, feminine, very soft and clean. Raspberry, rose and peony will get me every time! Will be wearing this probably every day this week even though it is the start of Winter here and I should be moving on to "heavier" scents :-( I would definitely recommend it for Spring. Try this now all my northern hemisphere fragrantica sisters!

guest_Guest.
guest_Guest.

Smelled this today. First impression, a sparkling fragrance that makes you wake up. Very sweet, but not too sweet. Cherrys, and a soft rose intermingle. A lovely daytime scent for spring and summer. like it a lot, makes me long for summer and cherry ice cream.

teedee
teedee

i totally adore cerisier! it is pleasant and so easy to wear. and it is soft, it wont offend anyone's nose even when u overspray urself with it!

begins with fruity-floral notes, then it become sweeter.i got fruity-woody base in the end.

i'm very impressed with the longevity of this one. even after 8 hours, i can still sniff the fruity-woody notes. luv it!

hannah18
hannah18

mmm mmm...I certainly love this one! It's a delicious mixture of cherry flowers and fruits which envelops the skin with a light, sparkling essence, like the summer breeze.

Cherisier is romantic, delicate and feminine and i do prefer this one because it's more enchanting, a bit stronger and lasts longer than Cherry Blossom. Without being overpowering, I can recognize the presence of this perfume even after 3 or 4 hours. The scent reminds me of cherry ice cream in the summer heat. Also, it is a very pleasant scent with a cooling effect.

The package is pretty and delicate just like the essence itself, with cherry blossoms on the vine which are embossed onto the bottle, together with the message "Cherry, the softness of a single summer"...

susieqrj
susieqrj

To Marianne, if you want the smell of cherry blossoms, you should try Fleurs de Ceriser (Cherry Blossom) from L'Occitane, that is more floral than fruity.
This one, Ceriser, is all fruity. The smell is wonderful because it´s not sweetly annoying. I prefer Ceriser instead of Fleurs de Ceriser because I love sweet perfumes.

klee0206
klee0206

This was given to me as a present and is a bit fruitier and sweeter than what I would normally go for, but I've come to appreciate it. It's fairly nice as a casual daytime sort of fragrance.

Marianne
Marianne

I was a bit disappointed because it smells so fruity and I expected a floral scent..it's not bad, but my cherry tree at home smells differently.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Occitane en Provence Cherry (Cerisier) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about L`Occitane en Provence Cherry (Cerisier), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cherry (Cerisier) by L`Occitane en Provence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cherry (Cerisier) by L`Occitane en Provence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.