Designers » L » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance 2009 L`Occitane en Provence for women and men

Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance 2009 L`Occitane en Provence for women and men
dislike

herbal
Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance 2009 L`Occitane en Provence for women and men Pictures Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance 2009 L`Occitane en Provence for women and men Pictures

L`Occitane presents a new summer fragrance named Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance 2009, which will recuperate you during summer, as a joyful and luminous citrusy drink. A mixture of refreshing verbena bathing in the sun of Corsica is blended with accords of Italian grapefruit, which tingles with natural ingredients breezes – herbs and citruses. This fragrance will be available from August 2009 in L'Occitane shops.

Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance (Eau Fraiche Verveine Agrumes) is composed of fruit zests of luminous citruses and verbena leaves warmed by the sun of Corsica. The assortment of Mediterranean freshness includes fragrant accompanying products:

Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance Eau de Toilette in amounts of 20 ml and 150 ml (with atomizer) , Citrus Verbena Solid perfume - 10 grams, Citrus Verbena Revitalizing Mist - 125ml (bitterish fragrant spray composed of grapefruit and verbena, which cools and refreshes your skin; you can keep it in the fridge during summer months and spay it while it's cold), Citrus Verbena Refreshment Towels – 15 pieces in a package.

Citruses Grapefruit Lemon Verbena

Sevillian Neroli Eau de Cologne

Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance 2009 Fragrance Reviews

Goktug
Goktug

it's very nice for summer daylight fragrance I really like it.

Englishrose77
Englishrose77

I bought this after my beloved Jo Malone Verbenas of Provence was discontinued last year. This got so many wonderful reviews I had to try it. It's a very clean, fresh lemon verbena scent, and very refreshing. I wish it had a little more of a soft floral note, but then I realize it's not really fair to keep comparing it to another fragrance. It's a very natural, true lemon verbena scent,not at all synthetic or chemical smelling, as so many other fragrances are. I find my other L'Occitane fragrances also have this natural , genuine quality. It's like sunshine in a bottle; a perfect summer fragrance to spray all over. I really like it.

evocative
evocative

I'd never had a chance to sniff any L'Occitane fragrances until a couple of years ago, when I was Christmas shopping with my Mum.
I fell in love with Lemon Verbena - which is what they had at the time.
I made puppy dog eyes at Mum, she laughed at me and bought it for me for Christmas.
I moved onto Citrus Verbena when Lemon Verbena disappeared.
Oh! What an expensive love affair!
No longevity, but a big price, and I was buying two bottles a month.
We had to divorce, L'Occitane verbenas and I.

feelhot
feelhot

First I bought it by mistake :))LOL-I thought it would be EDT, so for the price of L'Occitane 150ml-5,1fl oz. it was quite affordable/vs other prices on L'Occitane website/ so as I love grapefruits, verbena and citruses it was truly me. A box with all my L'Occitane shopping arrived and I discover it is Eau Fraiche-and it is very fragile, delicate fragrance which doesn't last long-that's why it was quite cheap, but I do love it, as it is just perfect for summer time, not overwhelming bursting of freshness cocktail of citruses, verbena and my favourite grapefruit. It is sparkling mist of citruses with hints of verbena, great refreshing and quite long stay on skin, but it is not as strong like EDT, even less then EDC-truly Eau Fraiche :) I strongly recommend it to all fresh-citruses-verbena-grapefruit lovers, is it just ocean of delicate lemonade, not too strong, not sharp, just sparkling and fizzy-full of sunshine, leaves and flowers of grapefruit, verbena leafs.
And ... the bottle -is just state of art-love it really:)-will keep for years as reminding of great London Summer, Summer full of Dreams, London tears od Happiness:)

DivotDiva
DivotDiva

I find this very refreshing on a hot day. I have the large bottle, which is good as I have to re-apply if I want it to last more than a couple of hours.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

I own the travel size (20ml). It costs me S$37(~US29.90)! Bought this today to qualify for a membership.
Anyway, the initial spray introduces a blast of lemony freshness that makes you feel very fresh and happy. But then the smell dissipates into a muted, sweet lemony scent that reminds me of Crabtree & Evelyn's Citron, Honey & Coriander range. Heh.
Sillage is soft, longevity needs some time before I comment on it :D
EDIT: soft sillage, longevity lasts around 1-2 hours on skin but by the 1.5hour it has become very very faint. Well, for a citrus cent the longevity is decent.

polka
polka

I totally love verbena's smell. It's definitely one of the most refreshing scents in the world. Plus, it will always reminds me of my trip to Crimea - a beautiful land, famous for its wines and aromatic oils. That's where I've smelled the best verbena oil ever.

L'Occitane's Verbena smells so natural, uplifting and fresh! It's pure bliss when the temperature reaches the unbearable 30 centigrades. It's citrusy with just the slightest herbal note and free of those artificial, sweet notes, that I truly hate in the so called "summer fragrances", like Saharienne or Aqua di Gioia.

There's only one "but"; it lasts so so short! It's nearly gone about an hour after application. Can't figure why - all other L'Occitane's frags I've tried seemed to be pretty long-lasting. Such a pity!

johngreenink
johngreenink

If you love lemon verbena, then this totally worth the purchase. It smells exactly like the leaves from the plant if you had just picked them and rubbed them between your palms. Glorious green and sweet lemon scent. This is indeed light - not the kind of scent you'd wear out for a night on the town... this is freshening, revival of the senses-scent. It's great to spray on a jacket or pillow, just drink in the garden.

nora elia
nora elia

I just bought a travel size bottle and I love it but after 5min it fades too quickly. I was decided to buy a bigger bottle but not anymore even though I love the lemony smell

Update: Like an old saying "It is wise to change your mind" :) So I changed my mind and I bought a huge bottle! I don´t care If it doesn last, I can´t spray myself all day long!! very refreshing smell.

rednut
rednut

lovely light lemon smell. Perfect for a summers day. Uplifting and fresh when you don't want a very 'perfumy' smell

holly13
holly13

I like this light uplifting smell. I want to buy the solid perfume version, since the liquid version is too light.

They always say apply after you shower so the scent lasts longer. If you have a mall nearby you might find a L'Occitane store.

I like Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance. It is a lovely grapefruit smell.

Some people say it smells like lemon lysol, but I think it smells happy and uplifting.

Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance 2009 by L`Occitane en Provence 4.13 out of 5 based on 60 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Occitane en Provence Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance 2009 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about L`Occitane en Provence Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance 2009, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance 2009 by L`Occitane en Provence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance 2009 by L`Occitane en Provence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.