Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Delice des Fleurs L`Occitane en Provence for women

Delice des Fleurs L`Occitane en Provence for women
dislike

Delice des Fleurs L`Occitane en Provence for women Pictures

The French house of L'Occitane presents two new collections in autumn 2011. Both are inspired by delicate flowers and sweet, juicy fruit. Names of the new collections are Delice des Fleurs and Delice des Fruits, and they consist of EDTs and accompanying perfumed body care products inspired by Provence and holidays.

Feminine and gourmand fragrance Delice des Fleurs is based on sugared rose and violet petals, leaving a floral fairy tale full of passion on your skin. On top of floral petals of roses and violets, the composition includes violet leaves absolute and May rose flowers. You can choose among 75 ml EDT, shower gel, body lotion, lip balm or hand cream in the new collection.

Mandarin Orange Strawberry Black Currant Sugar

Violette in Love

Delice des Fleurs Fragrance Reviews

Evil Nelly
Evil Nelly

One of my all time favorites. Smells like the candied violets and rose petals that are sold in Europe. Too bad they discontinued this line.

cremitasperfumadas
cremitasperfumadas

Adoré este perfume de L'Occitane. Es la combinación PERFECTA de notas de rosa, violeta y dulces... Es una lástima que haya sido sólo de edición limitada. Ojalá lo volvieran a sacar. Una maravillosa fragancia, una delicia absoluta, un perfume espectacular.

katushka37
katushka37

L'Occitane loves making sweet soapy scents so when I sprayed it on my srist I didn't think much of it - it just didn't stand out for me. Hour later I noticed the most beautiful sweet floral scent and ended up returning to shops to buy it (L'Occitane brought it back during their sale so I scored it for 1/2 price).

It smells like sugared flowers. Neither Rose or Violet tend to dimonate, instead they create a pleasant concoction. The sugar in this scent is dry and powdery as opposed to being sticky and jam-like. At the end a hint of vanilla comes through.

I am usually not a sweet scents fan but this powdery alternative makes a nice addition to my collection.

cottonpop

Can I say 'sugar sugar' and powdery. I love this, wasn't even gonna buy it, but I sniffed it at lunch break and brought it. Was so sad that it's limited edition, so I even ordered the shower gel and the body lotion.

starvega
starvega

This is a rose perfume for people who dislike rose perfumes. It is not discernible as rose in its 'traditional' sense, but is a delicious, candied blend of roses and violets. But not sickeningly sweet. L'occitane had certain fragrances at 50% off, so I got this for a great deal, and there's nothing better than discovering a new love for a great price! The SA even upsold me the solid perfume to match (also half price) and I am so glad she did.

This perfume is very linear and true to form - what you smell on the card is what you smell on your skin, on the first spray as well as hours later. It doesn't evolve at all, which is totally ok when it smells this lovely!

The bottle is so very pretty, very traditional and French-looking. What a great find!

April5092
April5092

If Marc Jacobs Daisy has an older sister, she would be called Delice des Fleurs.

I find both perfumes have really strong violet notes, while Daisy is more light and fruity, DdF is a lot more heavy and sugary yet very un-gourmand-like. Know what I mean? nvm even I don't know what it is. To be honest it is rather unpleasant (the opening), however, after about half an hour, the smell changed completely. It becomes powdery and rose is prominent. Then, the dry-down and you'll notice the perfume change it personality again, this time it's heavenly because of the vanilla and idk perhaps lilac? (soft floral).
So there you go, three completely different smells in a bottle.
Personally I'd go for Daisy if you are not familiar with violet-scent perfumes, it's more likeable and easy to wear. Having said that, if you find that all those generic fruity, girly scents everyone else seems to be wearing are boring you to death, you might want to give this one a try.

perfumebox
perfumebox

If you enjoy sweet powdery-candy florals like Lush's Rockstar, this holiday-only fragrance is a deeper, rose-scented version in a spray form.

I tend to get a headache from strong rose fragrances but not this. Very girly, powdery and sweet without being too food-like. Like most of the feminine fragrances from L'occitane, it's not overly complex or sophisticated, but I don't really mind that. The only problem is, this sometimes falls apart and smells a little plastic on the skin. Might just be my chemistry.

I do have to say that frosted glass with the mauve-pink juice is just incredibly pretty.

Guess what? Discontinued :-(

karmenas
karmenas

maalesef kalici degil..

toodycat

I love the hint of strawberries in this super feminine scent. It is sweet without smelling cloying or as though it is for teenagers. I haven't had that much luck with other L'Occitane scents, but this is a keeper. It is soft and feminine and always puts me in a good mood.

toodycat

I bought this as a gift to myself and I love it. Everyone's talked about the violets, roses and sugary scent, but there's also an unmistakeable whiff of strawberry in there that is so spring-y and feminine. This always puts me in a good mood. It's sweet without smelling like it is made for a teen-ager.

Norgirl
Norgirl

A little update on the notes:)
Top notes: a luminous burst of mandarin orange and juicy berries
Heart notes: enchanting powdery notes of rose and violet petals.
Base notes: captivating vanilla and sandalwood.

imochy
imochy

This fragrance is delicious!
Could not think of anything else at the moment but to smell it on my wrist, is simply heavenly.

It's light, cute, and cheerful. Reminds me of a happy laugh from a cute, innocent-looking girl in either spring or summer time.

I am not a huge fan of roses, and here, the amount is just perfect :)

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

They had free candy at a L'Occitanestore last month (to promote this fragrance I suppose) and really, this perfume smells just like those hard candies!
It smells very much like violets. Sugared, powdery violets, with a hint of rose coming through now and then.
It's very candylike, but light, not in a synthetic way like lots of those "pink perfumes". It's like candy you get from a gourmand store.
I don't really like this perfume, but then again, I don't hate it, it just doesn't appeal to me.
But if you like sugery candyscents, that really do smell like edible flowers, this might be something for you.

cottonpop

This is a very sweet perfume, very warm and feminine. I went to their shop to try this on lunch time then I got myself a bottle of this as well as their solid perfume the very next day. Lovely!

lilou
lilou

It's only violet sweets. The rose is not very present. Very nice and correct lasting power.

I've been to the French Riviera and enjoyed their floral confitures et bon bons (jams and candies). This fragrance takes me back to the sunny, magical Cote d'Azure. It also reminds me of the violet pastilles I used to buy that came in these cute little tins. I never see them anymore and miss the sugary violet scent that would escape each time I opened the tin.

I'm utterly impressed with L'Occitane for being able to capture the smell of sugared violets and roses in a fragrance. I think violet lovers would be delighted with this perfume. The scent lasts an average amount of time.

While the concept of this fragrance is based on sugary candies, it is most definitely NOT in the Britney Spears category of perfumes. While this would be a gorgeous perfume on a teen, the scent can be equally lovely on a 90-year-old lady. The bottle is adorable--a girly girl's dream!

Very gentle and hardly discernible. It smells a little bit like rose, violet, sugar, but it's really a scent that is so subtle that you also could not wear any scent.

This scent is sweet but I don't think it is all that sugary. Instead, I get rose (that a bit powdery/dusty and fruity) with a sweet "hard candy" element. The EDT is quite opulent, and the solid perfume is really weak but much softer. Perhaps using them in combination would be best.

lafefe
lafefe

Delice des Fleurs is really a delight, at first I associate it with other sweet gourmand perfumes like Fantasy by BS or Pink Sugar because the sugar note is quite prominent and they share the same girly feeling. But Delice des Fleurs is much more, it's a sofisticated rose and violet bouquet, it smells feminine and elegant. Frosty caramelized rose petals and violet leaves, not a complicated structure but still DdF is able to change very much though time developing in different stages. After some time I could find similarities with L'occitane Rose Nui de Mai, Iris Noir de Yves Rocher, as well as Bvlgari Femme. Rose freshness and sweet sugar alternate on my skin and melt into a very pleasant perfume, maybe not unique, but that I would recommend to all lovers of rose, violet and gourmand scents.

3ood
3ood

its lovely ..i wear it to feel feminine and sweet in a grown up sense not in an overly sickening sweet way

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

At the beginning, it's similar to Paris Yves saint laurent (and I found some similarities with the classic Bulgari Pour femme, too!), for the clean and lightly powdery violet and rose notes; after a while, it becomes sweeter, like sugared petals. I like it, but I'm not crazy about, as I find Paris more interesting, so I won't buy this Occitane's. On my skin the lasting power is very poor :(

vertigo
vertigo

To me, Delice des Fleurs is all about sugary violet.
My nose is hardly able to discern rose in this perfume.

I find this violet similar to the beautiful one from My Queen by Alexander McQueen. Soft, warm, not too strong - only strongly sweetened. Simple, feminine and modest, despite all this white sugar. Mature, glownig self-confidence.

It gets just too sweet in the drydown - that's why I prefer My Queen.

As always with L'Occitane - great longevity.

When I went out to buy Idylle and Eau de 4 Reines, I ended up buying only Delice de Fleurs!
I still want to get Idylle EdP, but I will do probably later because I almost fainted at the tagprice and Idylle is not an intense perfume for that price so that you can spray only twice per day.
I wanted Eau de 4 Reines to replace the discontinued (lovely!) Rose Nuit de Mai and have a good fresh but longlasting daytime rose scent.
I tried Delice de Fleurs and I was hooked for what concerns rose daytime scent!
Delice de Fleurs is so nice smelling with rose and violet leaf delicately sugared and not cloying!
Actually this perfume is very gentle and tamed, almost a refreshing and clean good Eau de Cologne that makes you smell clean, only more feminine and rosy. Apart from being light it is also stable in its evolution, never smells crap and it's quite long lasting.
It shares similarities with Drole de Rose (old lipstick rose-violet) and Parisienne (cold rose)
I usually go for "bombs" like Samsara and Nahema, so please take my review with care, because Delice de Fleurs could be already too sweet for you if you like fresh citrus perfume!

Delice des Fleurs by L`Occitane en Provence 4.03 out of 5 based on 103 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Occitane en Provence Delice des Fleurs fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about L`Occitane en Provence Delice des Fleurs, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Delice des Fleurs by L`Occitane en Provence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Delice des Fleurs by L`Occitane en Provence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.