Designers » L » Citrus « Groups

Eau de Cedrat L`Occitane en Provence for men

Eau de Cedrat L`Occitane en Provence for men
dislike

Eau de Cedrat L`Occitane en Provence for men Pictures Eau de Cedrat L`Occitane en Provence for men Pictures Eau de Cedrat L`Occitane en Provence for men Pictures

The house of L´Occitane has prepared a new, refreshing collection for men! The collection’s name is Cedrat and it offers eau de toilette, along with other a range of body and skin care products: shower gel, shaving gel, after shave, soap, deodorant stick, face cleanser etc. Cedrat Eau de Toilette is an eminently masculine citrus fruity fragrance, which blends sparkling and refreshing notes of cedrat pulp with a woody base.

The fragrance opens with refreshing citrusy scents, blending cedrat bark and sparkling bergamot. Spicy notes of nutmeg and blue ginger develop in the heart, to provide warmth to the fragrance. The base closes with elegant flavors of cedar and cashmere wood.

Cedrat is poured in an ultimately masculine, modern and simple flacon made of glass and crowned with a silver stopper. Color of fragrant liquid is appropriate for the name of the fragrance – it is colored in citrusy, greenish-yellow shade.

Cedrat Eau de Toilette by L´Occitane arrives on the market in February 2015 as 100ml EDT.

Bergamot

Nutmeg Ginger

Cedar Cashmere Wood

Eau de Cedrat Fragrance Reviews

laurasperfumery
laurasperfumery

One of L'Occitane's best! Even though this is marketed as a men's fragrance, I love to wear it in the summer.

Cedrat opens with an intoxicating blend of citrus and nutmeg, and then warms down into a sexy woody scent. It's one of those scents that grabs your attention and then draws you in.

It is not as long lasting as some of L'Occitane's other scents, however it is worth it. The sillage is moderate.

Jamiljames
Jamiljames

I have a bottle of this. I like the pefume but find that it does not last such a long time. It reminds me slightly of the Royal Oud from Creed with the woody notes. I wish that this perfume came through stronger as it seems to disappear quickly.

Jucmorgo
Jucmorgo

As woman, I love to wear it. I don't like citrus fragrances but this perfume is about something else. Citrus yes, but there is lots of nutmeg and woody scent, too and the citrus part is also well-balanced. Never thought I'd like it... But yes. :)
The scent gives a kind of freedom/good weather/clean and natural feeling. Recommended to free spirits and elegant office workers as well because of the perfume's balanced character.

Anacrusis
Anacrusis

A great citrus opening with a beautiful powdery dry down. Very nice, very masculine with a real traditional feel.

I love it!

nugrahartowinsu

mantep nih wangi citrusnya. Wanginya bikin seger. Cuma emang wangi citrusnya pas awal disemprot terlalu menyengat. Tapi setelahnya wangi woody dan musk.

Derek Zoolander
Derek Zoolander

Tried this one at the L'Occitane shop, loved the blast of citrus at the beginning, the dry-down is amazing to me, it's woodsy and fresh at the same time, the scent is so comforting with no hints of anything synthetic in this fragrance. I loved it so much I bought the shaving gel and aftershave to go along with it.

Camilofragantica
Camilofragantica

Great quality, Good smell, not fabulous,

At first, you get a strong citric smell, like lemon, almost like a lemon cleanser for floors, but is good.

When its dry, you get a nice woody smell, very fresh.

and after some hours.. you get a warm smell, woody... and almost like chocolate.. or nutmeg.. but is very very soft.

It last for some 5 hours.. but it doesnt project much, so doesnt get very complimented.

The quality from this fragance is good.

But I think I wont buy another bottle, I would try other type of fresh fragances.

mse-21
mse-21

L´Occitane did a really good job in creating this one. As the name suggests it is a citrus scent built around Cedrat note. It is both fresh and warm, and can be slightly sweet at times. The dry down is very nice and pleasant, but more importantly has a character for it's own.

I like the elegant bottle design and color of the juice inside. Given the price tag, I would recommend anyone interested in a nice citrus scent to give it a try!

Roughnose
Roughnose

Just another disappointment from L`Occitane.
Since L`Occitane went to the stock market the quality of their new releases has been constantly going south.

You could take Cade (another example of their new and probably short-lived "masterpieces") dilute it with 10 bottles of a weak but good citrus sent which has zero staying power like 4711 et voilà you get Eau de Cedrat.
Great scents like Eau du Badian or Eau des 4 Voleurs had to go to make room for this?
Seriously?

gorely
gorely

Quality fragrance, quality ingredients - something I didn't expect for the price. It smells natural, a fresh citrus with a woody-incense depth.

bugsyiii
bugsyiii

Great fragrance; Eau De Cedrat opens with a citrusy lemony blast mixed with woodsy overtones, however, as other reviews suggested, the opening vanishes, that is the lemon citrus. After about 5-10 minutes, you are left with a cashmere woodsy drydown which is quite nice! The cashmere wood is excellent; you also get a sweet aromatic somewhat powdery mix with the cashmere. It was mentioned that this is similar to Vetyver, however, I would have to respectfully disagree. Eau de Cedrat stands on its own and is (in my opinion) quite unique! Although this is marketed as masculine, I think this can be unisex as well. This fragrance is not overbearing or loud regardless of the number of sprays. Wonderful fragrance overall-I have had this on my hand for nearly 5hours and I can still smell this juice and I only sprayed 1 spray, imagine if I would have sprayed more? I look forward to wearing this soon!!

FordPrefect8
FordPrefect8

Opens with a great citrus but within an hour or so dries down to a still ok but a bit boring wood. Conisdering quality ingredients and holding back on agressive chemicals as per company creed, I think it comes out to be lookworthy, at least for some purists or aesthetes.

Deefit
Deefit

Yesterday I got a chance to try this. I had such great hopes, but I was rather disappointed. The citrus notes don't remain around for long and it turned woody. Now, that's not a bad thing at all, but I couldn't help but think that there was this very synthetic feel to it. I also tried the original L'Occitane Eau de Toilette, which smelled a lot more natural than this one. Can't give a very in-depth review, but I was actually quite surprised as none of the reviews mention this synthetic smell.

periquito89
periquito89

When I tested with a paper strip I quickly thought that was another scent on the lines of Eau Captivante, or more properly Cèdre & Orange or Frisson de Verveine, and didn't imagine a reason to buy it. I read here about some similarity with Vetyver so I took the chance once more and bought it. Each of these scents you can use without giving much thinking of it, since all are kinda pleasant and safe. Now I see that there is diference and I indee get a very mild feeling of L'Occitane Vetyver, so this scent fades into a woody note. Not awe yet, just a good scent, seens to have low sillage and I´m not sure yet about longevity, so the test continues.

ZeeK
ZeeK

Nice... Natural Fresh Citrus Scent.. Perfect for Summer at work, gym anywhere.... Moderate Silage and Lasting but not weak at all... bought the whole range... EDT, Deo, Shower Gel, Soap, Cleanser and Face gel. Awesome!

JoeMacchiato
JoeMacchiato

On paper, Cedrat has a more prominent citrus top note but on skin that citrus is rather fleeting. After the first 10 minutes, Cedrat becomes very similar to Vetyver by L'Occitane which is stronger and soapier. I prefer Vetyver.

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

This is a great summer fragrance. Good longevity and projection. And such an invigorating scent. Sure, it's nothing new under the sun, but it's a beautiful constructed classic fragrance with a twist.
There's a huge amount of citrus on a sofisticated base of cedar and nutmeg. The cedar gets stronger towards the drydown. It's a fairly dry fragrance and seems perfect for hot humid whether.
One of the best fragrances from this house, can stand proudly next to Eau de Baux.

deja vu-gr
deja vu-gr

The all new L'occitane's edition really shines.It is really amazingly uplifting scent. The opening is citrusy but it is well crafted and not annoying then it turns to a wonderful and refined cedarish creamy (nutmeg)scent but still keeps the freshness in its life. Very natural(guys from L'Occitane know better than anyone to do that),smooth and fresh scent. The only complain is that longevity could be better as it moves on average level,sillage is moderate as well but decent enough.
For me an excellent choice for spring,summer and early fall if you are looking for a non aquatic or a simple citrusy (without depth) scent.
Gorgeous and bright,congratulations i am very impressed.
So i give two big thumbs up!!

Rudy Arnak
Rudy Arnak

Awesome Summer fragrance.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Occitane en Provence Eau de Cedrat fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about L`Occitane en Provence Eau de Cedrat, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Cedrat by L`Occitane en Provence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Cedrat by L`Occitane en Provence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.