Designers » L » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Feu d'Orange Intense Eau de Toilette L`Occitane en Provence for women and men

Feu d'Orange Intense Eau de Toilette L`Occitane en Provence for women and men
dislike

Feu d'Orange Intense Eau de Toilette L`Occitane en Provence for women and men Pictures Feu d'Orange Intense Eau de Toilette L`Occitane en Provence for women and men Pictures

Feu d'Orange Intense Eau de Toilette by L`Occitane en Provence is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Feu d'Orange Intense Eau de Toilette was launched in 2008. The fragrance features blood orange, sweet orange, vanilla, guaiac wood, vetiver, incense, tangerine and lemon.

Blood Orange Sweet Orange Vanilla Guaiac Wood Vetiver Incense Tangerine Lemon

Feu d'Orange Intense Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

EnglishCountryGarden
EnglishCountryGarden

First blast, intense blood orange. After 2 minutes, orange and spice. After 5 minutes, utterly revolting. Bitter, burnt spice, metallic and awfully cheap smelling scent. If it held the scent of the first four minutes, it would be a winner. I have a terrible fear of being stuck in a confined space with someone who has been wearing this an hour. I did try this on skin and spill, and found no discernable difference in it's progression. Tried Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine, and let me tell you Oh Fragrant ones, it's a sharp poke in the eye with a sharp stick, do that stupid "oh, god that is so sharp" crumpled up
sucking lemons face "top notch" blood orange. Oh my yes. The search for the perfect spicy orange frag already has a front runner in the shape of Atelier Cologne's Orange Sanguine. This will, of course, not be the case when Aqua Manda in it's original citrus and spice can can frock get's up from the floor and does her legendary thing, until then, I am not exactly filled with grief that Feu d'orange has been discontinued. It's just plain nasty. I think someone once cleaned my toilet with something from Australia that smelled just like this, and I never let her back in the house. L'Occitane has done so much better.

dvemp
dvemp

I've smelled a lot of things, mainstream and niche in vain, searching for replasment. Nothing comes close to the deep warm orange Feu d'orange has. If anyone ever smelled it and knows a similar perfume, please post. Signed: Another crushed perfumista soul ...

sandkeel
sandkeel

I am crushed that I can't buy this product any longer, as I have now depleted all that I owned. Is there another product on the market similar to this? I check ebay regularly and Amazon as well, but no luck! I need to get my orange back!!!!

hunterblu
hunterblu

I used to layer this with L'Occitain's Cedar parfum and would get cheers all the time. People would constantly ask what was the lovely scent I was wearing!

sunsetsong
sunsetsong

I love all versions of orange and vetiver, this is a winner for me. I don't think L'O still do it so try the auction sites. This is lovely in its own right, also try it layered with Guerlain Acqua Allegoria Mandarin Basilic - delicious !!

Sha
Sha

Can this one still be found around somewhere ? ?

Chandramukhi
Chandramukhi

I did a mistake: I sprayed just a drop of Feu d'Orange on my arm. It opened as blood oranges, very hot indeed, but in fifteen minutes it began to bitter. From bitter to worse I might say. At arriving home from the shop, I had some very very low tone of vetiver agressing me and impossible to wash off. All what was left of orange was some amaretto or the most bitter orange ever, a masculine scent of the old gentlemen.

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

Sexy and irresistible summer coctail made of juicy blood orange mixed with elegant vetiver. It's quite delicious edition enriched with soft and gourmand vanilla.

It's long lasting edition, sparkling and intoxicating. I adore to wear it on summer evenings. It is one of editions that really brings good mood.

On my skin are stronger notes of vetiver, and bloody orange is in second plan, but on my husband skin is quite delicious, with very intensive and attractive juicy orange and gentle and elegant vetiver in the background. In both ways, perfect for hot summer night!

sfsassy
sfsassy

I picked up Feu d'Orange Intense last summer. It's a perfect citrus scent. The blood orange is very deep and sexy. This version lasts longer on the skin than some past orange scents I have tried. It's a bit more complex as well.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Occitane en Provence Feu d'Orange Intense Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about L`Occitane en Provence Feu d'Orange Intense Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Feu d'Orange Intense Eau de Toilette by L`Occitane en Provence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Feu d'Orange Intense Eau de Toilette by L`Occitane en Provence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Prada Infusion d'Iris Lancome Magie Noire Moschino Couture! Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Prada L`Eau Ambree Christian Dior Diorella Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Rochas Femme Rochas L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux L`Occitane en Provence The Bergamote - Bergamot Tea L`Occitane en Provence Orange Leaves Eau de Cologne L`Occitane en Provence Ambre Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere L`Occitane en Provence The Vert  (Green Tea) Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Guerlain Chamade