Designers » L » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Magnolia & Mure L`Occitane en Provence for women

Magnolia & Mure L`Occitane en Provence for women
dislike

Magnolia & Mure L`Occitane en Provence for women Videos
Magnolia & Mure L`Occitane en Provence for women Pictures Magnolia & Mure L`Occitane en Provence for women Pictures

The story that follows the new collection launched by L'Occitane this spring begins in this beautiful French small town which mixes the scents of the mountain region with beneficial breezes from the French Riviera. This extraordinary collection offers four fragrances inspired by nature, landscapes and the atmosphere characteristic of Southern France.

The new collection La Collection de Grasse was created by founder of L'Occitane, Olivier Baussan and perfumer Karine Dubreuil. Scents of Provence were tastefully transferred to four beautiful compositions: Vanille & Narcisse, Magnolia & Mure, Jasmine & Bergamote and The Vert & Bigarade (the only unisex).

The collection is available in massive glass flacons as 75ml EDT each, accompanied with perfumed body care products among which you can choose: body milk 175 ml, bath 175 ml and soaps 125 g.

Magnolia & Mure was launched in 2013.

Bergamot Blackberry

Magnolia Rose

Patchouli

Magnolia & Mure Fragrance Reviews

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

I quite like this fragrance. It does what it says on the box.
First spray is a gorgeous blackberry. And I don't like berries in fragrances (although it's mostly red berries I don't agree with). But this is just so refreshing and mouthwatering! A hint of bergamot adds to the sensation and then 10 minutes later the tart juicy fruits dy down to a whisper and I'm left with a patchouli tinged rose which reminds me a bit of Coco Mademoiselle. Then out comes the magnolia, offering a slightly woody aroma to the composition and then the berries are back again! Not tart and juicy this time, but humming a soft tune, while mingeling with the magnolia and the beautifully green patchouli.
It is lovely and romantic, suited for late spring and early fall. Nothing ground breaking, for sure, but simply pretty.

cargo
cargo

fell in love with this instantly at the L'Occitane counter....berry berry nice. cant recommend it enough. Light, flora and fruity. Neither flora nor fruit note over powering but blending perfectly. Mysterious and I get asked frequently about it. Delicate though.

leschoux
leschoux

Magnolia & Mure is my favourite out of La Collection de Grasse. It's a berry bomb, but it's so lovely and the best thing: it's not cloying (SCORE!) at all.

I sampled this quite a while back and I remember thinking that it's such a lovely smell...probably my favourite L'Occitane perfume out of the many I've had and/or sampled. It's like a lovely combination of blackberry gelée and bitter flowers. The scent is all kinds of sweet, sour and bitter, yet all of the notes mix beautifully. Also, to me, it smells really yummy! I'm past my gourmand days but this one wins my heart. Sourness is just nice--it's not acrimonious at all. It's definitely berry, though, so if you're not into berries maybe you can consider steering clear of this one.

Overall, this is a very lovely and well-structured fragrance. I've always wanted to buy this one but I haven't gotten around to it. It's definitely a good addition to a girl's summer collection, though, and it also works in colder weather, so it's really worth considering to buy.

IndigoEye
IndigoEye

I got a small bottle of this (about 8ml) and a scented moisturiser as part of a gift set. It is a pretty linear scent, with no surprises or complexity. Fruit, floral and patchouli. I'm not sure I'd have guessed it was blackberry as I don't find the fruit smell tart enough - it is quite a sweet fragrance. It is nice, but nothing special for me.

There are so many berry, floral, patchouli perfumes that this just seems unexciting, and it has no unique selling qualities to set it apart from its million and one competitors. Nonetheless, it was nicer than I thought, and certainly has a smoother patchouli than lots of other perfumes; it is quite refined. Not for me, though - I won't be finishing it, and I can't see it as a signature scent. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if l'Occitane discontinued it after the summer.

Alone, the EDT dies down quite quickly and the longevity is around 4-5 hours on me. Layered with the moisturiser, it lasted several hours longer.

Good for: some breezy, summer joie de vivre.

Mnekb
Mnekb

When i first bought this, it smelled like more magnolia and now all i smell is blackberry. What happened to you, my dear? Didn't i keep you in your box in a dark, cold place? Why did you change and became a fruity air freshener? You also make the air smell, not me!

Dear people,
As long as you take a shower with magnolia&mure you can not smell it besides it's not cheap so save your money for another perfume.

babykays
babykays

i ended up buying this instead of fleur d'or.......

it smells a bit bitter and sour and unpleasant periodically until 3 minutes..

that bitter smell reminds me of my high school friend's sweaty armpits and she sprayed perfume on that area every hour and it gave me headache, lol.

i hope i can like this fragrance soon..

Nice and I say nice-smelling. Nota stink, actually something not offensive and easy to wear to smell just generic nice. I cannot think of any term other than "nice". Of course, there are a lot of terms, but they don't apply here.
This smells so fruity generic in the opening. Blackberry? Mmm... maybe the plastic one. Is it a nice opening? Yes, it is nice.
After the tamed fruity blast, this perfume go on with a life on its own while you do ther things and forget about. Thne you happen to smell something while you move your hands close to your face and think: "Oh, wait, did I put any scent today? At the mall? Was it this or that? Ah, ok, maybe I remember, it was the new one from L'Occitane, yes, because I was at L'Occitane or was something in Sephora?" SO you remember about and you think that you smell like nice fruity shampoo with some interesting notes of a spiced magnolia.
Nothing remarkable here but nice.
Longlasting on skin.

Scentsofwellbeing
Scentsofwellbeing

It reminds me a lot of Jo Malones Blackberry and Bay perfume, however, this is more fruity and a little more citrus with the lime. For longevity and lasting power, I would choose this over the Jo Malone

Juliana6
Juliana6

A careless summer scent.
It's quite sour and a tiny bit bitter on my skin.
At the beginning, the blackberry is really realistic ant dominant, while the magnolia is shy and you have to concentrate to smell it (but it's there, without any doubt). After a while the magnolia becomes stronger and together with the blackberry it creates creamy, fruity scent. An expensive lipstick could smell like this.
By the way, this should be applied carefully. It can be too strong and nauseating if overdosed.
The longevity is amazing.
But I won't purchase a full bottle.

raw umber
raw umber

A black currant blast which disappears after a few hours. A touch of bitterness in the dry-down. Bright, sweet simple, and celebratory, but longevity is terrible. I'd rather wear Enchanted Forest for my black currant fix. My nose now presumes a currant/fir combo whether it's present or not.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

Tested this today. This is a fruity floral scent. The blackberries are very pronounced while there is a light blanket of magnolia over these berries. This fragrance is definitely a crowd pleaser. The juiciness of the berries help to lighten the occasional bitter, dull edge to the magnolia. I will be going back to test it a few more times cause it might be a worthy addition to my collection. Till then.

I can't recommend it, I got a sample and it smells soooo light, so delicate, it is like wearing nothing at all. I cannot believe the other reviewers found it longlasting!!! The reviews on the French site also complaint on how light this is!!!
Even the sales rep at Occitane had commented to me it was too light.
Oh well.

A very nice berry fragrance. I love that it doesn't smell synthetic at all because berry perfumes often have a tendency to smell like cough medicine. The perfume is a bit on the fresh side, but it's not weak at all, it's actually a fairly intense, slightly creamy scent. I definitely smell the bergamot, which makes it a tad tangy, but not overly so. I think it's a must-try for people who love berry perfumes.

temporal
temporal

This round fragrance with a light touch of fresh citrus has got a depth, which captivates attention. There is an atmospheric feeling of spring wind in it - and no artificial sweetness.

Despite magnolia is not a note i'm searching for, i couldn't resist this well-structured and delicate composition. The longevity of this fragrance is quite good. In summer it lasts about 4 hours on warm skin, staying close to the owner. In colder season it will be less, i think.

In Lithuania this collection is also available in 7.5 ml, which is wise for introducing a new fragrance.

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

Just had the pleasure of testing this beauty at the Bern railroad station store. Gorgeous romantic floral, with a hint of tartness, but 85 Swiss Francs I was not prepared to pay.

Magnolia & Mure by L`Occitane en Provence 3.66 out of 5 based on 107 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Occitane en Provence Magnolia & Mure fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about L`Occitane en Provence Magnolia & Mure, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Magnolia & Mure by L`Occitane en Provence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Magnolia & Mure by L`Occitane en Provence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.