Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Néroli & Orchidée L`Occitane en Provence for women

Néroli & Orchidée L`Occitane en Provence for women
dislike

Néroli & Orchidée L`Occitane en Provence for women Pictures Néroli & Orchidée L`Occitane en Provence for women Pictures Néroli & Orchidée L`Occitane en Provence for women Pictures Néroli & Orchidée L`Occitane en Provence for women Pictures Néroli & Orchidée L`Occitane en Provence for women Pictures Néroli & Orchidée L`Occitane en Provence for women Pictures

To their collection La Collection de Grasse, L'Occitane en Provence adds two new fragrances this spring. The unisex edition is called Mer & Mistral, while the floral fragrance for women was named after its main ingredients, Neroli & Orchidee. La Collection de Grasse is inspired by the fragrant city of Provence, Grasse, capital of perfumery. Each fragrance of the collection was created with the intention to unite ingredients from the Mediterranean with ingredients originating from distant countries. Together with the two new fragrances presented in spring 2014 is that the collection now includes.

The fragrance for women arrived on the market in 2014 as a floral fragrance. Neroli & Orchidee is dashy, joyful and juicy. Its composition opens with a combination of cheerful accords of orange and mandarin, illuminating the heart created of neroli and lily of the valley, flavored with fig milk and velvety peach. The base adds orchids enhanced with iris and musk.

Neroli & Orchidee combines and unites two white flowers from two continents: Mediterranean neroli essences and exotic Madagascar orchid absolute by creating the perfect harmony. Fruity notes added to the main floral accords were introduced intentionally to contribute to additional lightness and positive vibrations provided by this perfume. The fragrance is signed by perfumer Karine Dubreuil.

Fragrance Neroli & Orchidee can be obtained as 75 ml Eau de Toilette along with perfumed body milk 175 ml, perfumed shower gel 175 ml and perfumed solid soap 125 gr. The collection also provides scented candle.

Orange Mandarin Orange

paty_cardosos2

coco faco pra compra

emmahlou
emmahlou

Light, fresh, floral and bitter. A simple scent perfect for spring time, refreshing.

AllieJ
AllieJ

I love this - very light, delicate, feminine floral. Great spring day scent. I love all kinds of orchid, and I love neroli (both up there with tuberose, magnolia, tiare and plumeria for me personally.) This scent is exactly what its name is, with a hint of citrus - I don't get any fig on my skin, just floral and musk as it fades. Both sillage and longevity on the light-to-medium end - if this one was a scent bomb I'd be wearing it at night on the weekend, but this is a soft spring daytime pick.

Suzybee
Suzybee

Neroli Orchidee is what started my obsession with L'Occitane fragrances and their Grasse Collection. I love Orange Blossoms! It reminds me of our first house where we had two orange trees. In the Spring, when the blossoms came out, my husband would cut branches, put them in a vase, and place them on my night stand. What a lovely way to wake up in the morning!!

Neroli Orchidee is a beautiful citrus floral wrapped in romance. The sillage and longevity are moderate, too. Still on my clothes, the next day. And you always know if people like what you're wearing when they get closer just to talk to you.

lilymorena
lilymorena

In my search for the perfect citrus scent I came across the L'occitane fragances. Together with a FB of Verveine a 3 minis of the collection Grasse to start with. The first of three mini bottles I am testing is Neroli and Orchid:
It is 6 p.m. after a shower. Pyjama time and some splash drops on my nek and wrist. It is strong at first but become softer after a few hours. It is a floral scent with neroli and orchid as the major players and fig and citrus around, as other reviewers said. It smells also natural and pure. I am not sure if I love it enough to buy a FB, but I like it.
I woke up a few times in the night and I could smell it and till this morning it was there on my skin soft. On my clothes pretty strong. Unbelievable longevity for such an expensive scent.

Konga5000
Konga5000

A S T U N N I N G NEROLI .

File this one under "Pretty Feminine Neroli" (as opposed to Jo Malone's "Green" Orange Blossom or Tom Ford's - ahem, "linear" overrated Neroli Portafino.

This is a perfect Neroli / Floral mix that seems to sustain everything all at once--balanced yet no real surprises.

Purchased this at full retail "ouch" at one of the L'Occtaine mall stores. If you see this one anywhere under $50.00 Blind Buy it!

starvega
starvega

A beautiful, fresh floral scent; it definitely has the 'l'Occitane smell' (anyone else think their fragrances all have a hint of something in common?). Very pretty, especially in warm weather.

dsty
dsty

I bought a mini of this in a gift set with Thé Vert & Bigarade and Jasmin & Bergamotte, mostly because of the other two, which I thought would be more up my alley than this one. And sure enough: I like this one too, but less than I do the other two.

Don't get me wrong: Néroli & Orchidée isn't bad at all. To me it's mostly orange blossom, very clean and soft and feminine. It feels almost candied, probably because of the sweetness from the fig that isn't otherwise very noticeable, and the other florals provide some depth while making the fragrance even more pretty and innocent. So it's definitely nice, and very wearable: nothing anyone would be offended by, and certainly worth a try if you're into pretty floral scents.
I don't think there's anything outstanding about it, though, and what's worse: it smells rather synthetic to me. That's not something I'd expect from l'Occitane, especially since the other two in this set were so natural-smelling. Then again, they were also so light as to be barely there at all, and had no staying power whatsoever, while this one sticks around for hours. You can't have everything, I guess...

becuille
becuille

This is so pretty and refreshing. Peach can be such a tricky note. When it's done well, it's gorgeous, but it's often done in a screechy kind of way which I find very offputting. This is one of the rare ones that does it well.

There's a tea-like vibe to this in the opening. Peach and tea. There's a restraint used that makes this perfect for days when you're feeling hot and bothered. It doesn't intrude and doesn't get too 'perfumey'.

The florals are really soft and pretty. There's an aquatic feel to this. Not ocean aquatic, more gentle stream.

Definitely full bottle worthy for me. I can't wait for next summer to wear this constantly.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

Just picked up a bottle of it at the L'Occitane boutique this weekend! Sprayed into the air, this fragrance is heavenly--a gorgeous light delicate floral with juicy orange. On the skin, it's different but still lovely. I get a lot of sweet powdery iris with a hint of neroli and the sweetness of orchid underneath. It's tender, soft, feminine, and very understated. It doesn't really bloom until about an hour after you spray it on your skin. The longevity is lacking but at these prices I don't mind reapplying. Gorgeous!

giaflor
giaflor

Very floral, but very pretty. Reminds me very much of Elie Saab Le Parfum EDP, because of the neroli and the honeyed aspect to it. It smells like spring/early summer, sweet florals, like the floral AND the honey that would be extracted from that floral at the same time, if that makes sense. Not as complex and potent as Elie Saab, but it's still ok. One of the best in the Grasse collection IMO.

Rux2589
Rux2589

I got this from a friend and so far I cannot get enough of it. Smells classy, but not expensive. The longevity is incredible. I've received many compliments while wearing it.

It's soft enough to wear as an office scent. Romantic and innocent. Wonderful floral and citrus blend, perfect for Spring.

morfelisia
morfelisia

Sometimes I suspect if I even tested the same fragrance as the other reviewers. This to me smells like babies and fabric softener. Not bad, not at all. Very feminine and innocent. It also has impressive staying power for such a soft scent.

No, no ,no, l'Occitane, we are not on the same wave. You ride the cleaners wave, I don't.
Why does l'Occitane insist with these wannabe florals?
I'm quite sure that it's not a case of perfumer, because KD showed her talent in more occasion. I think that here raw material are not top quality, because almost every l'Occitane (and Yves Rocher and L'Erbolario...) smells screechy like nails on a slater. It doesn't make a difference if it's on the light floral side or the heavy one. There is Always a screechy opening note that often lingers for hours and I don't know what it is.
Shame on this once interesting brand, because this perfume is not bad in its concept and not even a stinky one. It can be enjoyable to some extent, but it's the fabrication that lacks energy, vitality and natural oils. Maybe I expected too much from a modern perfume, but at least don't bang on my head with fake neroli!

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

A trully beautiful fragrance. An orange blossom/neroli combo that stays away from being cloing, yet rocks a delectable juicy citrus facet atop a white flowery core. In my opinion L'Occitane did the neroli better than both Yves Rocher (which I love for its elegance) and Guerlain (which I I found too strident).
N&O starts tart and citrusy, with an unintrusive white floral background which keeps the citruses from totally dominating. The transition from the citrus opening to the white floral heart, still with orange notes is seamless. The fragrance has a plush, waxy feel, that I enjoyed far more than the transparent, slightly bitter, fresh citrus-centered YR rendition of neroli (The YR Neroli has its advantages and it is more affordable, but N&O just won me overall). I can almost smell somthing like honey that gives sweetness to the composition, maybe a bit too much at times.
The drydown goes a bit more vanillic and musky than the flowery heart. The longevity is excellent, along with a nice projection. Full bottle worthy, despite the sweetness.
N&O is my favorite from the Collection de Grasse, with Jasmin&Bergamotte being a total contradiction to it in terms of the citrus notes representation, with its aromatic, fresh, masculine petigrain rendition.

greek_goddes

I really love this scent! I bought a full bottle after using up a miniature given by a fellow Fragrantica member, and I have to say that from my whole collection, this is the only one that is related to the best memories to me. It makes me feel so comfortable and happy that might become my new signature scent soon!

The perfume is sweet, but fresh and floral at the same time. I would describe it as a warm scent, very gentle on my skin. The only disadvantage is its short longevity. But I can pass this because of the way it makes me feel <3

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

I found myself craving something in a similar vein to Jeu d'Amour, by Kenzo...a fruity floral that was youthful, cheerful or playful, but still very elegant, slightly sexy, but Jeu didn't quite feel right. Too synthetic maybe? I wasn't thrilled with the drydown either.

N&O feels smoother and more natural to me. It's sweet and fruity, but not at all sticky or cloying. The notes are blended beautifully. It feels sophisticated to me, but it's still weareable in warm weather (because you don't always want fresh citrusy frangrances just because it's hot outside).

The Wandering Fern
The Wandering Fern

Very pretty and clean scent. Great buy for the money.

collectyourdead
collectyourdead

This smells like fresh, clean clothes; like dyer sheets and laundry soap.
Clean in a really pleasant way. No one would know it's a perfume, they would think it's just your laundry soap/clothes.

greek_goddes

I really love this scent, if only it stayed longer on my skin! It is too expensive for a scent that evaporates in maximum two hours... Disappointing.

pi^2
pi^2

It starts fruity, almost like a fruity chewing gum (with some neroli in it...). After a few minutes comes the real beauty: the flowers come out, and it settles into a nice fruity-floral. It also becomes smoother and softer, milky, almost powdery, which makes it nice for fall and for cuddling :-)

As for the Elie Saab reference: to me, this is nothing like Elie Saab EDT! Yes, there's neroli in it, but this fragrance is quite fruity and lacks the honey note in Elie Saab. It is warmer, not as sweet, less bright and stays closer to the skin. I don't find them that similar at all.

Littlegrassstraw
Littlegrassstraw

Starts out with a nice airy neroli such as the one in Elie Saab. However this is much more of a light/simple/fresh/summer scent. It does have a sharp ozonic tendency which does not appeal to me. But if you are into fresh water notes and neroli this will probably be a hit.

[email protected]
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An initially strong floral which saves its best until last...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 2 hours 1.25 foot projection. This starts with an air of a quality brand and not something cheap and soon presents Neroli with a fruity twist beneath. This frag is all about the florals and the fruity elements play a supporting role. It is mid-mature to mature and heavy to begin with. It's a common place aroma, which is very much a bouquet of strong flowers

2 hours - 4 hours 1 foot projection. This frag is very feminine and has settled down now and not as heavy as before. Sometimes it can feel more light and airy.

4 hours - 6 hours - 6 inch projection. Linear

6- 8 hours - 2 inch projection. Linear

8 - 10 hours Close to skin - Drydown sees the best stage, which is now not as the perfum pyramid suggests IMHO - as it is more fruity now which is cold and glacier like, lovely

Not bad

cremitasperfumadas
cremitasperfumadas

It's a delicious and super femenine fragrance... It's soft and it reminds me Fleur Cherie, another marvelous L'Occitane fragrance. I love the peach soft note... Lovely fragrance

tonix8
tonix8

A softer L'eau d'issey

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

I got a gift box of this with the perfumed soap, body milk and a small mini of perfume.
What an awesome summery fragrance! It's citrussy, but a very juicy citrus and it's packed with gorgeous flowers. I don't smell neroli as much as I get orange blossom, although maybe it's a tad fresher than it would be if only orange blossom was used.
I also smell beautiful lily-of-the-valley and a warm velvety floral scent that might be the orchid mixed with the peach and figs.
But picking the notes apart is irrelevant in this fragrance. It's like a mix of flowers, trees and herbs releasing their scent into the air on a hot summer afternoon. The very essence of summer.
I find Néroli & Orchidée quite strong, especially when layered with the body milk (which I love even more than the perfume because it skips the slightly sharper topnotes and goes straight to the velvety floral heart) and it lasts for ages. Really impressive for an EdT, it lasts even longer than some of my EdP's. It also projects like crazy. I had the soap in my bathroom and I could smell it allmost from the other end of the hallway!
Great offering from L'Occitane!

Also, I don't think it resembles Le Parfum by Elie Saab, because I sadly can't stand that one. It's waaay sharper than this.

dkny27
dkny27

The softest flowers accompanied by a hint of fig and citrus.... Close to nature....
This fragrance is so clean and fresh.. Crisp and green but feminine, ladylike, although still somewhat unisex...
Beautiful for every day; it wears close to the skin, but it lasts all day....
It is one of scents that remains unique unto itself, not mainstream...

primarycook
primarycook

I received a .25 oz. sample/GWP of this, along with it's matching soap and body milk. I am very picky about florals, but this was nicely done! It was light, pleasant, and very well mannered. I doubt it's subtle fragrance would offend anyone. I got mostly orange and lily of the valley out of it, along, perhaps, with a bit of iris. It is a very delicate scent. I think it works perfectly as an EDT. Anything stronger than that would most likely make this scent cloying to me. The scent, layered with the body milk, lasted about 3-4 hours on me, mostly as a skin scent. I enjoyed my sample of this, but I would not purchase it.

nebbe
nebbe

Definitely feeling the Elie Saab reference. I like this one better though! Waaaant it. Pretty neroli, honey, blossoms. A bit loud in the opening but smooths down within 20 min to a lovely scent.

Will update once I wear it more, but really enjoying these first wears.

gamos
gamos

Just bought it yesterday! I could not resist as I have tried it out a view weeks ago and particularly liked the base note. It starts out with this strong neroli, almost a bit to overpowering, especilally if you are not that hooked on neroli. But it does not take long and you start to smell a milky, figy kind of note, that nicely blends in in with the neroli and gives it something of a "velvety" character. Very nice on the skin, a bit like a second skin. It is not strong in the sense of overpowering, but it is always there, persistant, like a second skin. And it lasts for a long. Could even smell it in th morning. For me an ideal fragrance for spring an autumn.

Lily2911
Lily2911

I bought it finally in my local shop, lusting after it for weeks. It is such a nice concotion, well blended mix of heavenly neroli, peach and some fig, orchid, iris and lily of valley are more discreet. Was craving for a very elegant, refined fresh floral for Spring, after the winter period full of heavy gourmand and orientals. This was the kind of beauty i was looking for in the so popular Elie Saab which dissapointed me extremely.

In general this new line la collection de grasse is a big hit for me. I also love the Fleur d'Or & Acacia, Magnolia&Mur, Vanille & Narcisse and the Ambre & Santal.
For the moment Occitane gives you a very nice promo (at keast in Europe) : for 55€ you get a full 75 ml bottle + cute gift box which contains soap bar, body lotion and mini bottle.
A must have !!!

Melyche
Melyche

I'm honored to write the first review of this amazing fragrance. I got it as a little gift through a swap. A bunch of thanks to her. She may not have meant it but literally she helped me find my summer fragrance. I had been looking for a fresh fragrance for summer until I tried its sample. Loved it. That's what I was exactly expecting. Beautiful,fresh,feminine. Not too floral, not too fruity. Soft but lasts well. I just tried it on me with a little paper sample. It's been 5 hours. I can still smell it on my skin.

I rather categorize it as floral fruity. The notes are very well-blended. The most I get is fig,peach and neroli. The opening is more fruity and then flower notes become more noticeable. The dry down is such a lovely floral fruity scent. Not too musky but I think, musk helps it last longer than expected.
When it comes to summer or day time, that's the number 1 so far. 9/10