Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Notre Flore Jasmin L`Occitane en Provence for women

Notre Flore Jasmin L`Occitane en Provence for women
dislike

Notre Flore Jasmin L`Occitane en Provence for women Pictures Notre Flore Jasmin L`Occitane en Provence for women Pictures

The well-known collection "Notre Flore", which has presented four perfumes so far: Cedre, Myrte, Neroli and Iris, welcomes the fifth perfume named Jasmin in 2008.

Jasminum Grandiflorum from the Nile delta is the central ingredient of the composition and it is surrounded with luminous accords of bergamot, ivy, orange blossom, lily of the valley, cedar and musk. It is available in an elegant bottle, as 75 ml EDP, as well as 7,5 ml EDP fragrance for your purse.

Bergamot Ivy

Jasmine Orange Blossom Lily-of-the-Valley

Cedar Musk Amber

Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile

Notre Flore Jasmin Fragrance Reviews

Mons
Mons

Very lovely and pure Jasmine, I don't pick up any other scent with this - just jasmine. I really like it and because it is a single note, I do layer it with other fragrances from time to time. One thing that I find very interesting with single note jasmines, there is sometimes a "stank" to it. Nothing unpleasant, just something a little funky. I have heard others say that before and as I have just a few more sprays left in this bottle, the "stank" has not detoured my use and enjoyment of scent. I do find I need to reapply after a few hours, the bottle is very pretty and travels well. I have never had it leak and for what you get for the price, the value can't be beat - very affordable!

Blimunda
Blimunda

Although not being fan of floral fragrances, this jasmine based creation is simply amazing!

It reminds me a bit of Alien, but is less sweet and with some childish twist, candy-like, sweet and juicy, released of sour jasmine note.

The most interesting and funny floral perfume I have ever tried. It last for hours and is really worth a try!

Internet Duchess
Internet Duchess

This smells just like the Jasmine perfume I used to buy in Bermuda as a little girl. Refined and elegant, a very true Jasmine that smells French and expensive. It has a delicious element that is missing from Jasminora, although that too is a classic Jasmine. I find this one sexier and more wearable.

emiulu
emiulu

This is for Voyage en Mediterranee Jasmin : I feel in heaven when I use this scent. It's so fresh so soothing. More beautiful than jasmin itself! Suitable for all seasons, esp. for summer and spring. My signature.

Pure jasmine. I'm not picking up any other notes. There is a tiny bit of bitterness, just like the actual flower. I like jasmine, but I don't love it, so this is jasmine overdose for me.

KEW
KEW

Smells like Jasmin essential oil. Very nice (if you like Jasmin) but no more complex. I couldn't detect any citrus. Doesn't last long.

LDani
LDani

This is a really beautiful fragrance, and the name "Jasmin" doesn't mean that this will smell just like any generic jasmine scent. It does smell jasmine, but in a "different" yet beautiful and classic way

3rd review for this little gem.
The more I wear Notre Flore Jasmin the more I think it shares similarities with Chanel n.5.
Of course, I'm talking about similarities not about a complex and unpredictable scent like N.5!
Anyway Notre Flore Jasmin smell fresher and greener but it's also very intense and longlasting on my skin.
I also detect similar notes with Givenchy Organza but much less sweet and opulent. And also it smells like a fraction of Amarige!
It's linear Middle East jasmin oil with complimentary bergamot in the opening, then a total floral experience. I'm happy that lily-of-the-valley is not so obvious. I find it disturbing in fragrances when it overwhelm other notes. Here it keeps good and add only a bit of floral freshness.
Cedarwood and Musk are almost invisible, but they keep the who le blend stable.
Unfortunately this perfume is a little bit headache inducing.
After 3-4 hours I smell a faint resinuous edge coming from cedarwood which is not bad, but doesn't fit my bf's tastes. He told me it smells "old". I don't take him into account. Anything smells "old" to him and I think he means "musty".
I bought this for about 55 euro 75ml bottle. It's a more honest price and quality is not inferior to big names.

orchid_84
orchid_84

A really pleasant, classic, and high-quality jasmine scent. It doesn't exactly smell soapy, but the scent of it reminds me of a specific floral scent I associate with luxurious, old-fashioned, hand-made soaps. It's quite rich and sweet, and overall a really well-done scent. It also lasts well...it seems to stay on the skin much better than some of L'Occitane's other fragrances. Although I love jasmine, I don't think I would wear this fragrance myself as it's not really my style. Nonetheless, I definitely think it's a must-try for all jasmine-lovers.

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

Very nice jasmine. Fresh but still oriental. I love the bottle and the packaging for this too, very mysterious. A great scent for the jasmine lovers.

JasmijnMade

Eventhough i can't seem to wear this fragrance on a regular basis...i have to admit that there is something that does make you want to spray a little on from time to time...
Still not my perfect Jasmin though!

armanimania
armanimania

It is a very unique fragrance, very sexy and alluring. I also think it is pretty similar to Loewe Quisaz.

senisteve
senisteve

What a subtle, mysterious and seductive perfume! It will truly charm the people around you with its magic and your femininity combined. I love to spray some on my long hair as it just smells so subtle. It is an interesting jasmin smell, the kind you detect when you are walking past a jasmin bush from someone' s garden or just a bush somewhere unexpected and a light breeze of air lifts its innocent jasmin aroma. I think it' s an ideal perfume for late autumn and winter as the scent lasts longer then and it retains its romantic character whereas during the warmer seasons, it won't be as captivating and it will almost feel as unnecessary to wear which is a shame. Come winter, you wil be the belle of the room.

pensativa
pensativa

Have you ever walked through a garden and stopped suddenly because something smelled so arresting that it literally stopped you in your steps? Every time I smell L'Occitane's Notre Flore Jasmin, that is exactly how I feel. Heady and beautiful, it is the absolute most beautiful jasmine perfume that I have ever experienced. For me, it smells like a "true jasmine."

Notre Flore Jasmine is sweet without being cloying, and smells like a (an Egyptian) jasmine flower blooming. It has great sillage and lasts for hours and hours on me. Even after a day of wearing it, at night there is still a lingering scent of jasmine on me. I always receive compliments from men when I wear this scent. I think this is a fragrance for women, not girls. It is a grown-up fragrance.

Of course, like most perfume lovers, at times I get bored wearing the same fragrance everyday so admittedly I do experiment with other fragrances. But I always come back to this scent, it's really *that* well-crafted.

I LOVE this scent, and the travel gold compass with the three tiny bottles is such a great value at $40 USD. One of my all-time favorites.

Liina
Liina

Now everybody is gonna hate me for this but I tested Notre Flore Jasmin today and I didn't like it.
Jasmine is my most favourite scent in the world and almost everybody recommended this perfume when I was on a search for a true jasmine scent.
But this fragrance reminds me a lot of Tendre Jasmin by Yves Rocher which was ruined by the citruses. And I think it's the bergamot here that is not working well with the jasmine. It smells kinda off and I don't find Notre Flore Jasmin a true jasmine scent.
I'd recommend Jasminora by Guerlain for jasmine lovers like me. This on is my true love of jasmine.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I had gotten a sample of this when it first came out and kept it in my bag for months and months. It certainly had great lasting power!
Simply put, this is a true jasmine fragrance.It is bright penetrating and just lovely. A great summer fragrance I think.
EDIT: Simply cannot find another jasmine fragrance I love as much as I loved this one!! This jasmine smelled so fresh and bright, but also old, like it was pure oil right from some jar that has been stored away in ancient Eqypt as valuable. So sad it's discontinued!

passionata20
passionata20

What to say more than already has been said about this one: it is one of the best jasmine scents out there that i have tried so far. The combination of size and price is also great and lasting power is very good. If you´re a fan of Jasmine scents then you must try it definitly!

Ok ok! After writing my review long ago, today I had only one thing in mind: a fb of Jasmin!
I went straight to the shop and bought it regardless of my precarious financial status. Do I feel guilty? Not even a bit! Maybe I'm just greedy when it comes to perfume. I have a few good bottles, but this one was calling me. I want to cherish my beautiful bottle!
It smells divine! The kind SA gave me a hand massage with cream as a plus and she suggested layering of JdE with Rose Nuit de Mai I already have. I love it!

e_negrau
e_negrau

Starts like a cologne, dries down creamy-soapy pure jasmine. Very natural, calming and elegant. It's really a good jasmine perfume, one to be noticed. The green notes makes it wearable also by men who eventually want a "quiet" and clean scent, like also the other perfumes from Notre Flore collection.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

I have to admit it smells divine! It's probably the most beautiful jasmine I've ever smelt. The whimsical bottle looks stunning.

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

this one is my favourite from the notre flore collection! it made me be obsessed with jasmin xD

if feminin, glamour and a kiss of sun could be in a bottle, i think it would be in this one

JasmijnMade

I am searching for a while now for a fragrance that resembles Flying Fox from Lush.
I must say i love this fragrance, eventhough i don' t think this is the fragrance for me.
It is a very floral light spring/summer scent, very dreamy and also very sexy, but i am searching more for the heavy strong sweet Jasmine (maybe more the Sambac then Grandiflorum)
So i will be putting it on eBay.

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

Very fresh jasmine, delicate enough for day wear, yet strong and long lasting. I was surprised that my clothes smelled like it next day. I had a tester and I think it's worth it to get a full bottle of this lovely jasmine scent.

teedee
teedee

Torally unadulterated bunch of jasmine! was expecting it to be one of those jasmine-this or jasmine-that kind of fragrance, but it was simply jasmines. lovely white flowers.

the first spray reminds me of the jasmine bush my mom used to plant on our small yard. when the jasmine buds just opens, it smells just like this one. as times goes by, the jasmine become softer, smell similar to dried jasmine plucked from the yard. i love it! it is gonna be listed in my wishlist :)

There are different notes in this scent but the outcome is mostly JASMIN! A total jasmin experience and a very good one! It's less fresh and clean than Yves Rocher Tendre Jasmin or even Bulgari Voile but not as embarassing dirty as fabulous AT Maroc pour Elle.
It contains Egyptian Jasmine which is thicker and more smelling than European one, but thanks God it's not very indolic! It smells very similar to the small bunches of jasmin they sell in Tunise on the street! It reminds me of Middle Eastern women, sunny roads and little markets!
If I hadn't bought Tendre Jasmin (more suitable for summer day) I would buy this one. I ended up buying the "Pomander" in the shop, very cute pendant and the sweet SA sprayed the inside ball with Notre Flore Jasmin EdT :-)

It's definetely a kicking fragrance!

illyria
illyria

This is lovely. Jasmine, but not overly indolic, and tempered with orange blossom. It made me think of summer sunshine. So far, it's my favourite of the Notre Flores range.

I got the gold purse-sized bottle with the refill - very cute and practical!

Notre Flore Jasmin by L`Occitane en Provence 4.18 out of 5 based on 165 ratings and 26 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Occitane en Provence Notre Flore Jasmin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about L`Occitane en Provence Notre Flore Jasmin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Notre Flore Jasmin by L`Occitane en Provence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Notre Flore Jasmin by L`Occitane en Provence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.