Designers » L » Floral Green « Groups

Orange Leaves Eau de Cologne L`Occitane en Provence for women and men

Orange Leaves Eau de Cologne L`Occitane en Provence for women and men
dislike

Feuilles d'Oranger or Orange Leaves Eau de Cologne Orange Leaves Eau de Cologne was launched in 2001.

Petitgrain Bergamot Bitter Orange Mandarin Orange

Orange Leaves Eau de Cologne Fragrance Reviews

Kim-T
Kim-T

The most wonderful sent I have ever had the pleasure of using and they have stopped producing it.It suits my skin beautifully. Has anyone got any they want to sell or know of old stock I can get my hands on?
I have tried to contact L'Occitane but the customer service here in Australia is dreadful!
Please help. Kim :)

bunma87
bunma87

The first time sniff, I feel classic, old suit for my mom, but when dried it make me comfortable. Always feel good with L'Occitane, but never long lasted :(, it's the only thing I'm not satisfied.

Nemia
Nemia

I bought this on a whim, it was my first L'Occitane and a bit of a spontaneous close miss. It turned out later that Verbena was what I actually wanted.

I love the scent of citrus fruits, and this is at fruity as it gets. It's the scent of orange peel, leaves and stems - a whole orange tree, not only the sweet smelling fruit.

Funny that also others noticed how much this can resemble good ole 4711, that childhood smell forever connected in my mind with my grandmother and aunt - and as I discovered lately, such a classic that it is never out of place.

If you don't want to go all the way back to 4711, Orange Leaves is for you. It's fruitier, a bit bitter and sharp, lasts quite long and has freshness. It suits hot days very well, but as it develops a kind of warmth and nearly-fulness after a while, it may serve you on cool evenings, too.

It is nicely unobtrusive and you can wear it everyday, on travels and in the office.

The bottle and presentation are, as always with L'occitane, impeccable. Vewy Fwench ;-)

jeca
jeca

One of my favorite scents, always return to this perfect citrus scent. I am a citrus lover and I am a great lover of traditional cologne. This scent, along with E by Princess Elizabeth, are the best citruses I ever smelled!

I bought it on Christmas two years ago. Usually when I dream of a perfume for a long time, and then buy it, the perfume loses half of its mystery for me. But not this one, I adore every note: its brightness, crispness, perfect harmony of citrus, green, bitter, chypre nuances. This is MY combination! It's very long lasting and invisible, like a veil, always around you and people feel it.

When I wear it, I feel like I belong to another time and place, it's classy, but polite, without any declaration. It's like a very pleasant person, who is shy and very interesting. Oh I absolutely love it.

maid_marilyn
maid_marilyn

This smells exactly as advertised: the bitter green scent of freshly crushed orange leaves. The scent stayed quite close to the skin but lasted for over six hours on me. It’s a classier, longer lasting version of 4711 Cologne without the bug spray top notes. It also reminded me of something I’ve sniffed in a Lush store, but can’t quite place my finger on. (Perhaps the “Prince” shaving cream?) For L’Occitane en Provence, it isn’t a bad price, either; it was on for half price in the L’Occitane store for 10.50 euro. Despite the sale, I managed to not buy it: the bitterness - which makes this unisex, I suppose - prevented it from being a scent for me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Occitane en Provence Orange Leaves Eau de Cologne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about L`Occitane en Provence Orange Leaves Eau de Cologne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Orange Leaves Eau de Cologne by L`Occitane en Provence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Orange Leaves Eau de Cologne by L`Occitane en Provence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Vetiver Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Hermes Eau D`Orange Verte Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune Hermes Eau des Merveilles Hermes Concentre d`Orange Verte Guy Laroche Fidji Guerlain Shalimar Elie Saab Le Parfum Christian Dior Eau Sauvage L`Occitane en Provence Ambre Chanel Chanel N°19 Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Chanel Egoiste Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit Hermes Un Jardin Apres la Mousson Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps L`Occitane en Provence Verveine