Designers » L » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Rose Confite L`Occitane en Provence for women

Rose Confite L`Occitane en Provence for women
dislike

sour

Rose Confite is a limited edition available as EDT. Theme of this fragrance is candied fruit surrounded with rose covered with sugar syrup. This is a floral fragrance accentuated with fruity nuances and accords of candies. Available as 75 ml EDT. Rose Confite was launched in 2009.

tincture of rose Fruity Notes Sweet Notes Sugar

Rose Confite Fragrance Reviews

From the box:

“A delicate and delicious winter rose. In Provence, candied fruit has been, for many years, the ultimate delicacy at festive celebrations… Some of the most desirable flowers can also tempt the taste buds and can be prepared using the same traditional method. Roses are coated in sugar syrup that crystallizes over time and turns every petal into a mouth-watering delicate delight. This limited edition Candied Rose Eau de Toilette captures the scents of this irresistible temptation in a floral heart of rose petals with sweet and fruity accents.”

I write a review about this perfume on my blog, this is what I wrote:

I do want to eat rose petal coated in crystallizes sugar syrup :D This smells lovely, feminine, and vintage. I can imagine a quirky retro girl wearing this scent (examples: Zoey Deschanel and Krysten Rytter) This ‘floral-fruity- gourmand’ perfume is quite sweet and powdery, but not too much. Neither cloying nor immature. Longevity is good, last around 6 hours on me.

LuaJane
LuaJane

Lovely, vintage. Smell a bit like rose sherbet.Like you ventured into your grandmas youth. I smell those bulgarian roses, dark pink with tiny petals in it. Old fashioned and feminine. The scent to wear with dress and some red lipstick on

Jazzy76
Jazzy76

I tested it on my skin...but I don't smell the...rose!! :(

melisaberry

This is beautiful perfume. Fruity-floral but not too sweet. I smell some tea in it. This fragrance last long about 4-5 hours on me. Young but sophisticated smell.

vertigo
vertigo

Pretty!

Sweet fruity garden rose. I get a hint of citruses and probably some apple, and raspberry, and maybe ... pineapple?

A bit similar to ROSE ABSOLUE edt by Yves Rocher, but less gourmand and lighter.

Lasts long, but not as long as the others from L'Occitane.

Well done :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Occitane en Provence Rose Confite fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about L`Occitane en Provence Rose Confite, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rose Confite by L`Occitane en Provence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rose Confite by L`Occitane en Provence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Occitane en Provence Rose 4 Reines Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie L`Occitane en Provence Cherry Blossom L`Occitane en Provence Eau des 4 Reines Guerlain My Insolence Thierry Mugler Womanity Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L`Occitane en Provence Peony Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Cartier Baiser Vole Givenchy Organza L`Occitane en Provence Rose Nuit de Mai Nina Ricci Le Paradis de Nina Hermes Eau des Merveilles Elie Saab Le Parfum Guerlain Shalimar Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Givenchy Very Irresistible Poesie d’un Parfum d’Hiver L`Occitane en Provence Notre Flore Jasmin