Designers » L » Citrus « Groups

Ruban d'Orange L`Occitane en Provence for women and men

Ruban d'Orange L`Occitane en Provence for women and men
dislike

Ruban d'Orange L`Occitane en Provence for women and men Pictures Ruban d'Orange L`Occitane en Provence for women and men Pictures Ruban d'Orange L`Occitane en Provence for women and men Pictures Ruban d'Orange L`Occitane en Provence for women and men Pictures Ruban d'Orange L`Occitane en Provence for women and men Pictures Ruban d'Orange L`Occitane en Provence for women and men Pictures

Ruban d'Orange by L`Occitane en Provence is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. Ruban d'Orange was launched in 2006. The fragrance features sicilian orange, fir, tonka bean, mandarin orange, bitter orange, vetiver, cedar and lemon.

Sicilian Orange Fir Tonka Bean Mandarin Orange Bitter Orange Vetiver Cedar Lemon

Bois d`Orange
Friends Men
Natural Cologne
Eau d`Orange Verte

Ruban d'Orange Fragrance Reviews

ariel.hernandezsoris
ariel.hernandezsoris

Got mine for 25 euros in sale, so so so nice! So fresh, clean and allways remenbered me my homeland. can ´t find it those days, one of best fragances out there. Don´t really last long time but i don´t care.

arrokaj
arrokaj

fresh for day use

Kelsi87
Kelsi87

Had this in my late teens and loved it, but can't find it any more! The closest I have been able to find is CK In2U Her, but it's not quite the same... :(

It softens up nicely but I'm not a big citrus fan and this has some of the typical L'Occitane base, which again is okay but not exciting to me. Longevity seems good and it's natural smelling. I've got about 50 ml remaining so I'll likely put it on my swap list so that someone who really wants it might get it.

I am not partial to citrus notes, and I often detest them the moment they touch my skin, but orange seems to be a different story. Orange smells beautiful on my skin, especially when mixed with spices or woods.

Ruban d'Orange, even though it's on the subtle side of things, is such a beautiful composition. The orange accord is rounded and smooth, further complimented by salty vetiver and green fir. It's the perfect example of a unisex fragrance that suits both sexes equally.

The orangey scent is quite natural when compared to the actual fruit. The only negative thing I have to say in regards to Ruban d'Orange, is that I wish it projected stronger on the skin. I want to feel surrounded by this scent, but it's far too subtle to be enjoyed by everyone. However, its subtlety does work well in hot weather, as it never becomes too overwhelming in the heat.

Ruban d'Orange lifts my mood, but it also comforts me with its golden, citrusy warmth. I am really quite captivated by this little, simplistic fragrance. It's such a shame that it was discontinued so soon after its release. I'm actually rather curious to try and track down the matching bath and body products that match this fragrance as it may help boost its sillage.

Candied orange peels and neroli are what I mostly smell initially in L'Occitane en Provence RUBAN D'ORANGE, a cheerful fragrance perfect for warmer weather. Coincidentally we are experiencing an unseasonably high temperature in Boston today: 62F, so this fragrance is perfect.

Pleasant and slightly sweet with an orange-tinged cedar and vetiver drydown, RUBAN D'ORANGE is a must-sniff for orange lovers, men and women alike. Light and refreshing with medium sillage and acceptable longevity for this type of scent = simple, casual, cologne=y, and natural.

rednut
rednut

I get the bitter orange note in this which I really like. Much like the verbena version, it is perfect for a summers day or when you just don't want something heavy. A definite mood lifter.

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

Carefully blended notes of lemon and cedar brought me a compliment from a French guy today :) Fun, but I don't think the perfume is a groundbreaker, nor is it a love. It's a nice daytime Summer fragrance, safe for office, natural feel, skin scent. If someone gives me a bottle, I'll use it, but won't go out for my own.

JenniferinSB
JenniferinSB

I absolutely love all of this line of fragrance except the perfume. This is truly unfortuneate as I was really hoping I would love it as much as the rest. I had a hard time finding as it was not available for a while. The fragrance has all of the same scent ingrediants as the rest of the line, except it has a strong and very long lasting accord of Vetiver, which I very much dislike. The Vetiver glues to your skin and clothing and does not disappear. I continued to smell the Vetiver (and only the Vetiver) from the day I put it on until the next when I showered. It is really too bad as the other products smell so delicious.

amelie
amelie

Refreshing aroma of fresh oranges in winter morning, later becoming a very woody scent, a bit creamy. On my skin felt quite a long time. Ruban d'Orange is optimistic, but not at all easy, unusual composition of selected fragrant substances, particularly feels vetiver.
In my oppinion this is more citrus-aromatic fragrance, or woody aromatic, thanks to strong woody base notes. Ruban has the strength of classical Edt what were once long ago produced. It's not a synthetic fragrance, works quite natural and relaxing.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Ruban d`Orange is indeed bitter, fresh and citrus scent. From the bottle appearance and the color of perfume to essences poured inside everything indicates that this is orange juice. Vetiver adds extra sourness and cold pulsation. I loved this one after applying on skin, Ruban d`Orange is above all natural.

After a while it changed into woody scent with pronounced cedar and fir. It became more masculine than I could handle. Another drawback is to short staying power.

susieqrj
susieqrj

Wonderful smell of fresh oranges. The lasting is ok and it´s not a sweet fragrance.

calevacin
calevacin

I've just tried this fragance from L`Occitane and find it sweeter than Miel & Citron, milder but with the same citrus spirit. The drydown is a little bit masculine though. I find it would suit my husband better because it would be a fresh scent on him.

Ruban d'Orange by L`Occitane en Provence 3.79 out of 5 based on 90 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Occitane en Provence Ruban d'Orange fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about L`Occitane en Provence Ruban d'Orange, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ruban d'Orange by L`Occitane en Provence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ruban d'Orange by L`Occitane en Provence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.