Designers » L » Aromatic « Groups

Verbena Summer Secret 2010 L`Occitane en Provence for women and men

Verbena Summer Secret  2010 L`Occitane en Provence for women and men
dislike

Verbena Summer Secret  2010 L`Occitane en Provence for women and men Pictures Verbena Summer Secret  2010 L`Occitane en Provence for women and men Pictures Verbena Summer Secret  2010 L`Occitane en Provence for women and men Pictures

L`Occitane is preparing great refreshment for upcoming summer – new limited Verbena Summer Secret 2010! A wave of freshness is arriving in characteristic flacon with engraved leaf on glass, coloured in pale green. This edition promises true refreshment!

Top notes of Verbena Summer Secret 2010 offer a blend of apple and anise, a heart is fresh and green, composed of verbena absolute, basil and mint, while base notes are in charge of pleasant and sensual trail of cedar and musk. The fragrance will be available as 100 ml EDT, accompanied by an entire perfumed body care collection.

The accompanying assortment includes: Verveine Shower Jelly 250ml, Moisturizing Body Gel, 250 ml , Refreshing Gloss, 15 ml and Verveine Scented Candle, 100g. The new collection hits the shelves in July 2010!

Verveine d`Un Ete / Verbena Summer secret is available now on L`Occitane official page.

Red Apple Anise

Basil Lemon Verbena Mint

Musk Virginia Cedar

Verbena Summer Secret 2010 Fragrance Reviews

soooze2
soooze2

Beautiful and unusual, I cannot help but smile when wearing this fragrance and am disappointed it didn't become part of the core range.
I struggle to categorise the fragrances I like and tend to either like or dislike something on first sniff though I can be converted. It is the freshness that draws me to it without having the watery tropical notes. I think it is the mint added that makes it unique for me.
I have recently stocked up from QVC UK which is the only place I could find it but when checking today it appears to be no longer available. I loved the shower jelly too and the gel/lotion is the perfect remedy to moisturising when holidaying in a hot climate

skerkavich
skerkavich

love it and trying to find more. anyone have any leads. i tried ebay and amazon and found nothing

131lo113
131lo113

I prefer this over the regular Verbena EDT. By adding mint and basil and removing the geranium, this becomes an extremely smooth, refreshing, gourmand scent. I work for L'Occitane and when we were running the Summer Secret campaign I would choose to spray it outside of the store. Every day without fail, at least one person would be drawn in by how "tasty" it smelled. Flavor and Fragrance!

iMaverick
iMaverick

Blech, too sweet and cloying for a citrus scent. I think they added a bit too much of something floral, like jasmine. The Citrus Verbena is the best for this type. I was happy to find out that Citrus Verbena, which was a limited edition summer scent, become a permanent offering in the L'Occitane fragrance line. The EdT is a great scent to douse yourself literally all over with for that all over fresh smell, while the concentrated EdT (if you can find it) is best for its longevity.

imgcas
imgcas

Wow, what a lovely fragrance!
Barely citrusy, what I get the most is rose in the middle stage. I know rose is not in the official pyramid, but on my skin this perfume gets very "rosy", sweet and floral. I'd say it even has some vanilla in the drydown.
It doesn't burns my skin nor itches, like the original Verveine.
And it lasts more than four hours on my skin.

guest_Bouquet
guest_Bouquet

Tried this one yesterday, and LOVE LOVE LOVE. Fresh, green,cooling and uplifting. Reminds me somewhat of the reformulated version of Kenzo D'Ete. Juicier than Issey Miyake A Scent. Definitely unisex. Not sure if I will buy a FB, because of the brief lasting power (about an hour on me. You'd have to buy the matching body lotion, too, to make it worthwhile.

Nemia
Nemia

Like Green Tea and Cool Water Fizz, this perfume is one of my staples on long, hot summer days (and boy, do we have a lot of them!). It is so fresh that the head note is nearly harsh and makes your taste buds curl like licking lemon juice - you think: it can't be true, I can't wear it, that's too much, there is no sugar in it!

But after a while, the fragrance develops into a lovely cool veil that makes me feel fresh and clean. It doesn't linger as long as Green Tea, and I have to refresh it after a while, but this is the case with most fresh scents.

I love the bottle, btw. It is gorgeous and has haptic appeal.

This fragrance has more presence than most fresh scents, but it fades away faster.

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

I received a moist strip sample today, so I did not actually spray the fragrance on.

Now I want to. This is a nicer verbena than the ones L'Occitane put out before. I can smell an apple a little bit, but more as heart notes than the top notes. The top is gorgeous and glorious verbena, fresh, straight up.

It's lovely. The sample faded away really fast, but usually L'Occitane perfumes last well on me... the only exception is verbena though! Ah, I really need to try it in the store, and then maybe I'll get it. I really want a verbena scent, and this one is in the running up against Mistral.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Occitane en Provence Verbena Summer Secret 2010 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about L`Occitane en Provence Verbena Summer Secret 2010, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Verbena Summer Secret 2010 by L`Occitane en Provence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Verbena Summer Secret 2010 by L`Occitane en Provence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.