Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Wild Cherry Tree Eau de Toilette L`Occitane en Provence for women

Wild Cherry Tree Eau de Toilette L`Occitane en Provence for women
dislike

Wild Cherry Tree Eau de Toilette L`Occitane en Provence for women Pictures Wild Cherry Tree Eau de Toilette L`Occitane en Provence for women Pictures

Wild Cherry Tree Eau de Toilette has been presented in 2010 as a fruity-woody fragrance which reinterprets aromas of cherry tree. The fragrance includes extract of organic wild cherry from Provance. Top notes feature wild black currant liquer and lemon, while a heart adds wild cherry blossom and rose. A base finishes with cedar, sandalwood and musk. The fragrance is available as 50ml edt limited edition. The collection also includes solid perfume, home fragrance and scented candle.

Amalfi Lemon Black Currant

Cherry Blossom tincture of rose

Musk Sandalwood Virginia Cedar

Wild Cherry Tree Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

itsmarya
itsmarya

I got the solid version of this as a gift a couple of years ago, and since then, I've never had a perfume I love more. It is the perfect blend of sweet, powder and floral and is absolutely beautiful! I am very, very disappointed that I can't find it anywhere.

perfumelover93
perfumelover93

I really love this fragrance! cant find it nywhr in the world! im so so dissapointed!!!

Demoiselle
Demoiselle

A nice sweet scent. Light enough for summer but still lasts a good while. The lemon note keeps it refreshing and prevents it from becoming sickly sweet. Not a huge amount of depth to it (I prefere scents where the notes blend so well that you are uncertain what you are smelling, while this is definitely Cherry Blossom and not much else) but pleasant to get a whiff of, on a hot day.

k4sorceress
k4sorceress

I love this fragrance it sweet yet woodsy, shame thay this was a limited edition, I feel like all their best fragrances are either limited or discontinued.

selinum28
selinum28

Not a shy scent, it is very noticeable, but also tender and soft. The guest says it well: it evolves nicely and is mainly for young people; little children, in my opinion. It is loudly sweet most of the time, it lacks of any mistery.

A blast of citrus, then very sweet cheeries that are almost edible. The sweetness drys down to a very pleasant smell. A youthful scent that is suitable for spring and summer.

vertigo
vertigo

Another great quality scent from L'Occitane. Lasts many hours.

I don't like the scent itself much, but it's a very pleasant, lovable floral-fruity, a bit powdery in the middle notes.
Just too sweet for my taste.

Wild Cherry Tree Eau de Toilette by L`Occitane en Provence 3.95 out of 5 based on 46 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Occitane en Provence Wild Cherry Tree Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about L`Occitane en Provence Wild Cherry Tree Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wild Cherry Tree Eau de Toilette by L`Occitane en Provence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wild Cherry Tree Eau de Toilette by L`Occitane en Provence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Occitane en Provence Cherry Blossom Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Carolina Herrera 212 Nina Ricci Nina L`Occitane en Provence Peony L`Occitane en Provence Verveine L`Occitane en Provence Eau des 4 Reines Kenzo Kenzo Amour L`Occitane en Provence Voyage en Mediterranee Mimosa de L`Esterel Thierry Mugler Innocent Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Dolce&Gabbana L`eau The One L`Occitane en Provence Rose Nuit de Mai L`Occitane en Provence Rose 4 Reines Prada Infusion d'Iris Prada Infusion de Rose Donna Karan Pure DKNY Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Guerlain Idylle