Designers » L » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Cedre L.T. Piver for men

Cedre L.T. Piver for men
dislike

Cedre is a comfortable and attractive fragrant blend of cedar wood, iris, lavender and patchouli, with fresh top notes of bergamot and citrus and a subtle musky base. Available as 100 ml EDT.

Bergamot Pink Pepper

Lavender iris

Musk Cedar Sandalwood Patchouli

Venezia Uomo

Cedre Fragrance Reviews

HBW44
HBW44

Was just visiting Paris when I came across an antique fragrance shop. They sold mostly old bottles but they did have some modern ones. Of this small collection was the L.T Piver collection. I had seen antique bottles and read about the brand but had never been able to smell any in the UK. At first I tried Cuir de Russe and thought it was so impressive (not for me though) but maybe one day. I then tried the others and came across this. Instantly I knew it was the one. The slight peppery note jazzed up by the lime is a sprinkle on the soft musky wood notes which form a soft creamy ever so slightly floral masterpiece. The wood note is not too 'woody' as has been mentioned already. It really is perfect. I have found my signature scent! What a discovery!

blacktaffeta
blacktaffeta

Very high quality fragrance from this underrated house.

Cedar can so easily venture into hamster-cage territory, but this goes nowhere near. It's subtle. A hint of pencil shavings, yes - but that evokes such happy memories for me, sharpening pencils as a little girl and enjoying both the scent and the satisfying long curl, like a ringlet, that grew from my efforts.

This is certainly unisex. I'm a woman who is quite nervous of male fragrances but Yohji persuaded me to step out of my comfort zone and I'm so glad I did! If anything I would willingly accept this as a female perfume (not that there is really any such thing of course).

Cedre stayed quite close to my skin but it was persistent - I could still smell it 12 hours later.

I have tried three L.T. Pivers now - this one, Cuir de Russie and Heliotrope Blanc - and I am mightily impressed with all of them.

nero77
nero77

The perfect balance between sweet & spicy...

So there is something about L.T. Piver Cèdre that I like very much, and that is the combination between Sandalwood, Iris and Pink Pepper. I've realised that some of my favourite fragrances contain either Iris or Pink Pepper. I would say that the Cedar-wood here is not a "dry" or "woody" type of wood, because it is surrounded by so many other notes in combination... making it "sweet" and very welcoming.

It's smell is quite impressive... a contender for sure, and I am slowly starting to admire the Piver house more and more! Again many thanks to dear member Yohji who has been quite generous and has allowed me to explore this company and discover new favourites and "hidden" gems! A very underrated house in general!

Planet_X
Planet_X

I agree that it is unbelievably beautiful unisex!!! fragrance, with high quality ingredients and amazing formula which will fit to any clothes, mood and situation be you man or woman
Its classy, seductive, warm, velvety by structure, (or suedy?!) wise, relaxing.
To me its like from 5 different other fragrances someone took the very best, united in one and got Cedre.
It has sensuality of the Dragon(Cartier) - quite a magic how from such simple notes you can possible create THIS.
I Am in love with it from December, tried in all weather types- just great and long lasting.
Why on earth you, guys, are passing by incredible Piver's fragrances?..

MartinGreen
MartinGreen

Unbelievable that this scent by Piver hasn't more reviews! It took me quite by surprise because I expected a classic cedar, but got something very contemporary. The scent is woody to start with, but shows after a few minutes already some lighter, more floral tones. Together they form a surprisingly light, yet very masculine woody flavor. It is like a modern interpretation of a classic institution, and one that I found was very long lasting. 10 to 12 hours later the scent was still there. Taken it's performance in consideration in regard to it's price make this scent a masterpiece.

da_markos
da_markos

Another good job by Piver house. This one is most soft and calm from trio "epices", "vetiver" and "cedre". Like other two scents it's untoxic and so easy to wear.
Longevity could be better but fortunately it isn't expensive for such an old and traditional perfume house.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L.T. Piver Cedre fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about L.T. Piver Cedre, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cedre by L.T. Piver. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cedre by L.T. Piver represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.