Designers » L » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Chemise Blanche LM Parfums for women

Chemise Blanche LM Parfums for women
dislike

aldehydic

Limited edition CHEMISE BLANCHE by the niche house of LM Parfums (Laurent Mazzone Parfums) will be launched on July 15, 2013. As a contrast to previous editions in ice blue flacons, the new fragrance will offer a unique composition inspired by sandy beaches on a Mediterranean island. A perfume with stronger concentration has been announced—extrait de parfum!

Mediterranean sandy beaches will offer an aromatic refreshment mixing scents of sea breezes, fragrant herbs and the citrusy zest typical of this climate. The composition starts with bergamot and mandarin, providing an abundance of juiciness and freshness. Luminous notes are additionally illuminated with aldehydes providing characteristic tartness and light in the beginning of the fragrance's development. Notes of the heart introduce delicate floral accords of powdery iris, lemonish lily of the valley and sophisticated rose, making a floral choir full of nuances. Warmer and cuddly shades originate from a blend of benzoin, tonka, amber and musk, leaving a deep and long trail in the base. Chemise Blanche arrives as 100 ml Extrait de Parfum and will be available as a limited edition.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Aldehydes

iris Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Benzoin Tonka Bean Amber Musk

Essence Eau de Musc
L'Aimant

Chemise Blanche Fragrance Reviews

archivist
archivist

This fits in with three other things already in my wardrobe - I'm pretty sure I'll end up swapping or selling at least one or two of them now that I have a bottle of Chemise Blanche.

On my skin, this is a beautiful, crisp, clean, clear bergamot that is warmed up by a perfect balance of white musk (and not the cheap kind, this is really nice), and made soft by benzoin, orris/iris. Because of the beautiful balance of the notes, this bergamot is neither tart nor sweet, not too lemony but certainly possessed of a hespiridic spirit, the sunny and crisp quality that only bergamot brings to the table - though it's not always as nicely integrated and based as it is in Chemise Blanche. I do not perceive this as detergent-ish, and that's an epithet I have used about other fragrances in the past, usually because of bad industrial white musk. Funny how much of a difference quality components can make, I'd stake a pretty big bet that both the musk and the aldehydes in this are costly captives, not mass-produced generic aromachemicals.

This is brighter and more hesperidic than Dans Tes Bras; much like Asian Green Tea minus the blackcurrant and the green tea and most of the neroli (I know, that sounds like a useless comparison, but people who would love AGT if it wasn't so fruity will want to try this); very very very VERY similar to Love in White but not as strong and big, it wears much closer to the skin. It has the lemon sparkledehyde of the tall bottle Chanel Eau Premiere, but it's built on softer ground with a more contemporary feeling musk and the addition of that benzoin to the orris gives it somewhat more solid, a bit less powdery. I have all of the scents that I just compared it to (DTB in mfr purse spray, not listed in wardrobe). This sort of thing is not my main genre (my number one is orientals - woody, spicy, vanilla, floral) but I know I need at least *one* scent like it - I never found the perfect one, and that's how I ended up with so many. Love in White is often Too Much, EP is often Too Classic, AGT is often Too Blackcurrant (almost always too blackcurrant, I lived with it the way you might live with a beloved friend who has Tourette's syndrome - you wish it wasn't there, but what can you do, everything else about it is really nice), Amouage Gold was ultimately Too One Aldehyde To Rule Them All, Hermes Caleche is really nice but even more dated in tone than Amouage Gold.

If you're getting the sense that I could go on, it's because I really could. I've tried a lot of them.

I like this one. This doesn't actually smell like a white shirt and I'm quite sure it's not supposed to, either. What it is, is the olfactory equivalent of the perfect white button-down shirt. Crisp, sophisticated, unpretentious but with a chic cut, and can be worn almost anywhere, any time, and look just right.

This is the notes list from the LM Parfums website.

TOP NOTES: MANDARIN, BERGAMOT
HEART NOTES: IRIS, LILY OF THE VALLEY, ROSE
BASE NOTES: BENZOIN, AMBER, MUSK, TONKA BEAN

I'm a strong believer that LM Parfums is an undeservedly overlooked line or, more simply, it's just flying under the radar but this time I can't praise their latest Chemise Blanche.

Promising opening. Very abstract with a massive dose of what to me smell like aldehydes and fizzy citruses. It dries down to an unbearably soapy / laundry detergent mess. MEH.

arabrabsotrab
arabrabsotrab

Wow, what a heautiful scent. I have already Sensual Orchid from LM and I thought there is no better. Well, Chemise Blanche is amazing!! It is a little sweet-clean playful perfume, can't stop sniffing the air around me! :)

Scatje
Scatje

Chemise Blanche, a name not stolen, is a fragrance that is very suitable for office. It starts with a very fresh citrus-like sent (bergamot)and dries down to a soapy musky/amber soft scent, very close to the skin. The whole day I can smell it on my skin but only if I stick my wrist wright under my nose. It's a not offensive nice scent.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about LM Parfums Chemise Blanche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about LM Parfums Chemise Blanche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chemise Blanche by LM Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chemise Blanche by LM Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.