Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Sensual Orchid LM Parfums for women
dislike

almond
Sensual Orchid LM Parfums for women Pictures

Sensual Orchid by LM Parfums is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Sensual Orchid was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Jerome Epinette. Top notes are mandarin orange, almond and neroli; middle notes are orchid, jasmine sambac, ylang-ylang, peony and heliotrope; base notes are vanilla, musk, woody notes, cedar, labdanum and benzoin.

Mandarin Orange Almond Neroli

Orchid Jasmine Sambac Ylang-Ylang Peony Heliotrope

Vanilla Musk Woody Notes Cedar Labdanum Benzoin

Sensual & Decadent
Eau Gourmande Ambre Vanille

Sensual Orchid Fragrance Reviews

blake.lee
blake.lee

Wow, yum! Versace Crystal Noir and Viva La Juicy had a baby! I always thought they made a good couple. I'm not ashamed to admit I love a candy sweet, fruity scent with caramel and coconut. This is heavy sweet, fruity, a little tropical and richly musky. It doesn't exactly smell unique and niche so I can see why people could be disappointed by it. I have a fragrance from Victoria's Secret I adore, Very Sexy Now 2014, that smells like they could be sisters but this lasts much longer and is a little fresher. Basically, I love it for all the reasons it's hateable by other reviewers!

Edited to add, I put this on my wrist and asked my husband for his opinion. I told him nothing about the fragrance. He smelled it and became sexual aroused and said it smelled "Slippery." I have no idea what that even means, but he purchased a full bottle for me immediately and says its the sexist perfume he has ever smelled on me.

girasolina
girasolina

The impact that the scents have on a person varies according to different parameters , mood, hormones , climate, knowledge and familiarity with the notes . as soon as I smelled it, does not appear sensual.Then warming acquires a charge that makes it interesting and attracts like flypaper , sniff one behind another. However, the name screams something cloned , very popular..it stinks so much (to use a metaphor , remaining on olfactory sensations ) of marketing strategy . After an hour he does not fall in love at first sight , like straw fire . all over.now I'm a little disappointed , I just smell a good sunscreen , but always and only sunscreen . I do not accept this from a smell of this stature. I'll try again another day and hopefully it will be different my opinion..

starshining73
starshining73

Meravigliosa fragranza in cui la dolcezza di mandorla e vaniglia si sposa magnificamente con le note floreali.
Un connubio perfetto per un profumo intensamente femminile.
Superlativo

rossyegio5
rossyegio5

Mandorle e fiori (gelsomino, eliotropio e ylang-ylang) si espandono vitali e vigorosi in un mare di vaniglia ammorbidita e scurita da benzoino.
Il profumo è potente e bellissimo, femminilità in piena espansione.
La nota "mandorlata" è opulenta e dolcissima, inebriante e quasi stordente.
I legni e i muschi sono letteralmente travolti da una cascata immensa di fiori, ipnotici e seducenti.
Un profumo che non prevede mezze misure, di lunghissima persistenza. Audace e sfrontato nella sua essenza, ama il centro della scena nella sua assenza di timidezza.
Il prezzo è alto, equiparato a forza, sillage, persistenza.
Assoluto.

emily7
emily7

Man... I have no idea why I put it on this morning, after I already tested it earlier and decided it is such a boring, ordinary fragrance.
Eau de pretentious fabric softener/air freshener.
And the brand-new foil sealed spray vial was only about half full - what's up with that LM??

SelenaSerena
SelenaSerena

First, this is by far a much nicer and rounder scent than Midnight Fleur by Nest. It is beautiful from initial spritz to the last note. I love how it settles and develops on the skin with those vibrating waves of bliss floating around as I I move. I feel it like a lush floral perfume with a touch of sweet vanilla which is all but foody. The quality is sure and almost visible. It says for long hours and I simply enjoy it.

Cereza
Cereza

Unlike others, I did not find "Sensual Orchid" to be particulary sensual at all. This is a very pleasant scent.

I do enjoy orchid and almonds and this scent by LM Parfums has done a good job of combinating the two. But for me this lacks some bitterness maybe? From the start "Sensual Orchid" is almost chokingly sweet.

It lasted around 10 hours and projected very strongly.
Worth a try for those who enjoy floral ultra sweetness. Not worth the huge price tag, though.

Retails for 196 EUR/100ml

lilalina
lilalina

Wow! This is so sensual, really a sexy fragrance. It's sweet, like ice cream, yet oh so sophisticated! This is my love scent!

sky blue
sky blue

It reminds me of Versace Crystal Noir. Sweet and creamy, at a moment almost gourmand almond-vanilla. It is an extrait and too dense for hot weather but nice for winter and colder weather.

henri345que
henri345que

To me, this fragrance seems more like a sensual peony than orchid itself. It has something of the shampoo-like floral aroma of peony massmarket fragrances, here made more interesting by a complex combination of powdery florals, sweet almonds, cozy and sweet and somehow nutty benzoin and creamy vanilla. It's more floral at first, but the rosy and clean peony aspects linger for a good time after the fruity aspects are gone, and what lingers mixes well with the warm sweet base. It has a very good sillage, but altough it's an extrait i just think it's, pretty or not, just very expensive for what it is.

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

Tried it in a department store in Knightsbridge this summer (2012) when it was brand new.

It is an incredibly luxurious, exotic and beautifully blended creation.

All the flowers harmonize together and somewhat amplify the orchid note.

I am daring enough to wear this as a man, but I guess you have to be somewhat adventurous.

THE perfect contender for an ASIAN holiday far away, say Japan or Burma, Java.

I consider it an aphrodisiac. Just like NOTHING out there at the moment.

10/10 Masterpiece.

valda.pacekajutepetrulene
valda.pacekajutepetrulene

I love this guy! amazing, sweet and gently warm...hubby says it's sexy!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about LM Parfums Sensual Orchid fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about LM Parfums Sensual Orchid, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sensual Orchid by LM Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sensual Orchid by LM Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.