Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Desperate Housewives Gabrielle LR for women
dislike

sour
tropical
Desperate Housewives Gabrielle LR for women Pictures Desperate Housewives Gabrielle LR for women Pictures Desperate Housewives Gabrielle LR for women Pictures Desperate Housewives Gabrielle LR for women Pictures

A collection of perfumes created on the base of popular TV series Desperate Housewives was presented in August 2009 and it counts four perfumes named after four famous housewives. Bree, Susan, Gabrielle and Lynette are four new fragrances by the house of LR. Gabrielle is an extravagant and glamorous diva. The fragrance representing her is composed of oriental, powdery notes mixed with sweet and passionate fruit zests. The fragrance incorporates raspberry, pineapple, rose petals, patchouli and blackberries.

Patchouli Rose Blackberry Pineapple Raspberry

Desperate Housewives Gabrielle Fragrance Reviews

This is very very fuity floral. It's a strong scent and reminds me of La Vie Est Belle. It's very loud. I don't get much patchouli, but a blast of rose mixed with berries and pineapple. I think this scent suits the character Gabrielle well. For me its' too exotoc and overwhelming.

sarage
sarage

Too spicy/oriental for me, I love Bree and Lynette.
But this is a quality perfume, lasting power is good like in all LR perfumes.

Tina_Salo
Tina_Salo

I think that Gabrielle is the best from all four fragrances by LR Desperate Houseviwes- For me, Gabrielle is on the 1st place, Bree is on the 2nd, 3rd is Susan and 4th is Lynette.

This fragrance in few words- glamorous, extravagant, seductive, confident- just like Gaby in Houseviwes. I think this fragrance really represents the series character :)

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Gabrielle has the best sillage and staying power amongst all four housewives fragrances.
It is moderately sweet and reminds me (just a bit) of Chopard Wish but mixed with fruity tasty nuances.
Very warm and romantic, should keep you snuggly for coming winter!
Amongst all four - I would highly recommend Gabrielle and Bree!

orchidlover
orchidlover

It's a poor copy of Miss Dior Cherie, I think. So I just want to forgive it.

guest_jemma22
guest_jemma22

Oriental - Powdery - Seductive

Gabrielle is an glamorous and extravagant diva. As every man's dream she is always struggling with her own dreams of life and reality. But: Nobody can resist her. The alluring cocktail of wild raspberries, exotic pineapple and tempting rose petals is sweetened through exciting patchouli and sun-blessed blackberries.

guest_s
guest_s

only out in Eurpoe not America or UK.

Argirl
Argirl

Out of all the housewives fragrance...I cant wait to try this one...Im def going to be looking for this!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about LR Desperate Housewives Gabrielle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about LR Desperate Housewives Gabrielle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Desperate Housewives Gabrielle by LR. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Desperate Housewives Gabrielle by LR represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

LR Desperate Housewives Susan Paco Rabanne Lady Million Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Avon Rare Pearls LR Desperate Housewives Lynette Guerlain Insolence Bvlgari Rose Essentielle LR Ralf Moeller Avon Attraction Oriflame Giordani White Gold David & Victoria Beckham Signature for Her Sisley Soir de Lune Avon Today Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Rihanna Rebelle Giorgio Armani Armani Mania Carolina Herrera 212