Designers » L » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Marcus Schenkenberg Eau de Parfum LR for men

Marcus Schenkenberg Eau de Parfum LR for men
dislike

cacao
Marcus Schenkenberg Eau de Parfum LR for men Pictures Marcus Schenkenberg Eau de Parfum LR for men Pictures Marcus Schenkenberg Eau de Parfum LR for men Pictures Marcus Schenkenberg Eau de Parfum LR for men Pictures

Marcus Schenkenberg is a popular, world famous male model. He did many advertising campaigns for famous perfumes of other houses and he is launching his own first perfume—Marcus Schenkenberg Eau de Parfum. His first perfume is accompanied with a top design perfumed body care line. The perfume arrives in a black package with white letters of its name, just like the perfumed bath, while the aftershave and perfumed deodorant have modern, transparent packaging.

On the occasion of launching this fragrance, Marcus stated: "I advertised many perfume brands in the past, but I have never had one to carry my name and in which a part of my personality is reflected—my personal fragrance!"

Fragrance Marcus Schenkenberg Eau de Parfum was inspired by a strong and attractive man. Top notes will refresh you with green, citrusy accords of bergamot, leaving an elegant and casual impression. the heart of the fragrance hides true passion. Accords of Sichuan pepper give a genuine display of masculine strength harmonically tuned with Guaiac wood and cedar, which dominate the composition in temperament way. The base of the fragrance is slightly curved, warm and comfortable, created of amber and cocoa. The fragrance is urban, modern and elegant.

Marcus Schenkenberg Eau de Parfum was launched in 2009.

Bergamot Citruses

Guaiac Wood Virginia Cedar Sichuan Pepper

Amber Cacao Vetiver

Marcus Schenkenberg Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

gd15329
gd15329

Like all LR scents lasting power is 2-4 hours (not an edp performance by the way). With that been said, this is a very unique fresh-modern-masculine-serious-sexy scent that I enjoy very much

jandajohn
jandajohn

amazingly good scent, yet projection and longevity are terrible on my skin. scent fades after 2 hours :(

jemma22
jemma22

I love this LR shop www.lr-online-shop.com and bought Marcus SChenenberg for my husband. They even have the desperate housewives eau de parfum. I've just ordered a sample box which has 34 different fragrances. Wow !

guest_christopher d.
guest_christopher d.

very sexy!unique scent.-

guest_daisy
guest_daisy

i love it!!!!!

Marcus Schenkenberg Eau de Parfum by LR 4.50 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about LR Marcus Schenkenberg Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about LR Marcus Schenkenberg Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Marcus Schenkenberg Eau de Parfum by LR. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Marcus Schenkenberg Eau de Parfum by LR represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Viktor&Rolf Antidote Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle LR Bruce Willis LR Jungle Man Creed Green Irish Tweed Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Christopher Dicas Christopher Dicas Eau de Parfum LR Terminator Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile LR Heidi Klum Dreams Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Man Penhaligon`s Lavandula L`Artisan Parfumeur Ambre Extreme Lorenzo Villoresi Musk Calvin Klein Contradiction Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin