Designers » L » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Vanahe La Maison de la Vanille for women

Vanahe La Maison de la Vanille for women
dislike

Vanahe, launched in 2006, contains all the flavors of the Pacific. It combines white flowers, sparkling citrus and fresh marine accord with warm and sensual vanilla.

Top notes: bergamot, black currant, lily, wild strawberries. Heart: grapefruit, aquatic notes, orange. Base: vanilla.

Available as 100 ml EDP.

Bergamot Hyacinth iris Lavender Orange Blossom

Water Notes White Musk Black Currant

Vanille

Eau de Luxe

Vanahe Fragrance Reviews

Basey85
Basey85

Vanahe La Maison de la Vanille opens with a strong burst of what seems like vanilla, but gradually calms with the helpful hint of citrus mixed with flowery notes. Once you let the aroma of vanilla fade into the background along with the citrus, this actually becomes a more tolerable fragrance as the lavender and iris balances everything out. With all that said, be gentle with the spray and this can become a very light and airy casual occasion summer scent.

Longevity and projection can be anything from moderate to long lasting on me, which is a good thing if I’m honest in the summer months, especially when the vanilla fades into a skin scent and the lavender and Iris take centre stage.

Nice fragrance overall and I would recommend this fragrance to anyone who likes vanilla and flowery aromas infused together.

qatarkind
qatarkind

Clean sweet parfum for men and women and long lasting. Good for morning and office.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Vanille Vanahe to me smells very different to how I would have expected it to smell from the notes listed on here! I was expecting it to smell mainly vanilla'ish with a hint of fruitiness but in fact it smells much deeper to me, less fruity, less vanilla'ish, and to me it also smells slightly spicy and a little bit like incense, which I totally wasn't expecting! It actually smells more sophisticated and 'grown-up' than I thought it would. A male friend of mine really likes it on me and thinks it smells fruity and very 'me' (whatever that is!!) but at the moment I'm not sure it is my kind of perfume, although I do like it. Maybe it will grow on me but if not then I have a bottle of it available for swap if anyone's interested!!

c3c
c3c

I have this up for swap & I realized I've never reviewed it so here I go! :)

Vanahe is no sugary sweet coconut laced tanning lotion scent. It is refined beachy in the way that Bond No.9 Fire Island and Lolita Lempicka Coral Flower are. No noticeable sweetness to speak of but not bitter or harsh, it's a gentle floral, fruity, beachy scent all rolled into one. Black currant & lilly are strongest in the opening for me with a sea salty / sandy beach touch following closely at it's heals and lingering throughout. Wild strawberry and vanilla are barely in the background. I would wear it except I admit I like the sweet coconut laced tropical scents better. It would be lovely for anyone who's style it matches.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about La Maison de la Vanille Vanahe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about La Maison de la Vanille Vanahe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vanahe by La Maison de la Vanille. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vanahe by La Maison de la Vanille represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Mona di Orio Vanille Mancera Roses & Chocolate La Maison de la Vanille Vanille Sauvage de Madagascar FCUK FCUK Friction for Her Annick Goutal Vanille Exquise Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Givenchy Amarige Mariage Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum L`Artisan Parfumeur Traversee du Bosphore Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Mariah Carey M Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Gardenia Petale Reminiscence Dragée Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Bois d`Iris Indult Tihota Bvlgari Petits et Mamans Cartier Delices Kenzo Kenzo Amour Burberry London