Designers » L » Woody Spicy « Groups

La Martina Hombre La Martina for men

La Martina Hombre La Martina for men
dislike

herbal

La Martina Hombre is a fragrance for men introduced in 2008, composed of lemon, basil, mandarin and bergamot in top notes. A heart incorporates thyme, cardamom, cloves and pepper, while base abounds in cedar, musk, patchouli and vetiver. The fragrance is available as 100 ml edt, 100ml deodorant, 100ml after shave and as a bath.

Lemon Mandarin Orange Bergamot Basil

Thyme Cardamom Cloves Pepper

Cedar Patchouli Vetiver Musk

Fahrenheit

La Martina Hombre Fragrance Reviews

Aurelian21
Aurelian21

Very masculine... Reminds me a Fahrenheit... La Martina is also leather, but less floral, less loud, and more sensual, sexy, elegant, sophisticated and masculine than FD... Amazing scent...

nitschevo
nitschevo

My brother used to wear this and I love it. It's an unusual fragrance that manages to be fresh while having some depth. The combination of basil and vetiver is divine :)Test it if you can!

TataIgi
TataIgi

@Inessa66613 you're 100% right

Beaufort
Beaufort

One of the best natural leather fragrances ever created.

Ali syed
Ali syed

I am in U K how can I buy this perfume I search on eBay amazon but can't find.
I want this perfume plz anybody tell me about it plz

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

It absolutely smells on Dior Fahreheit!

La Martina Hombre by La Martina 4.33 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about La Martina La Martina Hombre fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about La Martina La Martina Hombre, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify La Martina Hombre by La Martina. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of La Martina Hombre by La Martina represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Grey Vetiver La Martina Cuero Moschino Moschino Forever Kenzo Kenzo Jungle Homme Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Creed Silver Mountain Water Porsche Design Porsche Design Sport Masaki Matsushima M;0°С Men Burberry Burberry Sport Ice for Men Issey Miyake L'Eau Bleu d'Issey Eau Fraiche Kiton Kiton Men Penhaligon`s Opus 1870 Davidoff Silver Shadow Altitude Caron Le 3` Homme de Caron Yves Saint Laurent Live Jazz Kenzo Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee Cartier Declaration d'Un Soir Tom Ford Noir Lush Karma Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Man