Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

J`Aime La Nuit La Perla for women

J`Aime La Nuit La Perla for women
dislike

La Perla J`Aime La Nuit is a new edition which has recently appeared in wider sales. After the romantic, pink first perfume inspired by love, J’Aime from 2007, J`Aime Les Fleurs has recently been introduced. It is coloured in greenish-blue blurry lines of floral notes, characterized by airiness and naturality. The latest, third edition, named J`Aime La Nuit, announces love at night and magic of a beautiful seductress, wrapped in a veil of secrets. The perfume was created in the same for as its antecedent, made of glass, with a dark stopper and flacon. J`Aime La Nuit was launched in 2008.

Pear

Euphoria

J`Aime La Nuit Fragrance Reviews

pravda48
pravda48

Warm amber & cashmeran meet juicy pear and creamy sweet orchid. Good stuff! Great sillage and longevity, a real crowd pleaser in my experience.

Starts with a burst of juicy pear then within 5-10 mins the warm, powdery amber + cashmeran rise & the pear steps back to let them steal the show and only a hint of pear remains adding a subtle touch of juicy-sweet.
It almost has a vintage feel to it at this point to me due to the powdery sweetness (I always associate feminine powdery sweet scents w/ vintage vanities and women in pink floofy dresses, haha). About 2 hrs later (when I thought to really 'check in' on it again) I could notice the syrupy sweet orchid quite a bit as I raised my wrist to my nose. By this time all the notes have settled down into the creamy warm (less powdery) scent that comes to mind as my memory of this scent. Very enjoyable. Still a touch of the juicy (slightly tart, green) pear present, too.

Reminds me of: ? but NOT Betsey Johnson, which I hated
Compliments?: bf really liked it on me last I wore it

Sillage: moderate-heavy
Longevity: 6+ hrs
Usually apply: 3 sprays
Experience: worn 3ish times (FB)
[9.2.14]

lollsazz

The first time I smelt it, I was very pleasantly surprised - the top notes are absolutely delicious. I wanted to buy it, but held back my urge (because I already have quite a big collection of perfumes) and purchased a sample instead.

I tried this in the winter - what you call "warm notes" last much longer when it's not hot outside. The top notes were delicious, as always, but the dry-down was so... generic. It's a caramel-amber-vanilla-patchouli type of drydown. IT doesn't smell bad - it just doesn't smell anything special to me. If the top notes of this last a long time on you, this is worth buying, if not, there are other fragrances that can give you he same dry-down.

napiergirl
napiergirl

Nice fragrance but a bit too sweet , only after a few hours does it tame down . First time I used it that amazing fruity chocolate note was present then the boozy
pear which was great but I never detected that again weirdly .My nose just gets sweet then a rather nice dry down .I wouldnt buy again but my Husband said he likes it so will use it .Very rich ,sweet sweet floral.

Lana148
Lana148

This fragrance is a fusion between Black Orchid Voile de Fleur and Si Giorgio Armani. It came out as sophisticated, sweet & playful mix - cold weather, evening fragrance.

It is beautiful, very well made and worth trying!

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Very nice oriental a little sweet while the amber note gives a kind of aromatic pachouli sense. The bottle is heavy black glass which gives a high class design. It is very long lasting and you can see that this is a very well blended perfume of a superior quality. Reminds a lot of Play intense. I like it very much. Try it!!!

Anywho
Anywho

I got a sample of this gifted in a swap and am pleasantly surprised. JLN is mainly amber to my nose that is strong to begin with but settles with a hint of booze on my skin after about 20 minutes. This is an evening fragrance with a more sexy and seductive vibe that is just the right thing for gals on the prowl. Since I am testing JLN in hot and humid weather I will have to revisit and see what my impression is when the temperatures fall.

rumburakowa

When I think warm elegant scarf I think it smells JAime la Nuit. I prefer fresh scent but this one made me love deep black scents. Pear and chocolate rule! Genius mixture

lollsazz

I like this perfume first of all because it doesn't contain musk, which I get head aches from. At the same time, it smells, although, pleasant, not very complicated. I would categorize this as a floral gourmand, although it might sound strange. To me it smells like fruity chocolate at first. It's actually quite a soft smell, not overly sweet. Then I get amber and patchouli, which calms this down even further and makes it more natural smelling... almost a little pine-y, but I wouldn't say it's obviously woody. I will definitely wear this in the autumn and winter. Maybe even use a tiny bit of this to uni, although I wouldn't suggest other people doing that. It just smells a little like you want to seduce someone, and everybody can smell it X)

I think the name of the company elegant and classy, the bottle is seductive, the advertisement is great. Naturally, I expect the perfume inside to be spectacular, but it's... highly underwhelming, I would say. It's just "nice". I like it. It isn't what I would call impressive though.

UPDATE: ... there is something in this perfume that smells just a little bit like lube... I have no clue whether this is something the creator planned out or if it's just some reaction that happens on my skin... I would really like to hear if someone else has had the same experience

Jama4
Jama4

Initial impression: dark chocolate & grapes
30 min - 5hrs: grapes, flowers, a hint of dark chocolate and spice
5 hrs - 10 hrs: patchouli, spice and a hint of sweetness

This is a unique perfume and could pass as a unisex scent. I classify it as a spicy/ oriental scent rather than a fruit-patchouli or floral perfume.

Skin Type: oily
Office safe: no
Potency: HEAVY (1 or 2 sprays is enough)
Timing: fall and winter any time / spring summer evenings
Projection: projects about arms length
Longevity: 10 hrs+
Price about $34 for 50 ml perfume at Winners
Packaging: 9/10; the lid is sturdy, the bottle is glass and dark but transparent enough to see how much liquid is left in the bottle; the perfume does not come with a draw string bag to hold the perfume

Will I Repurchase: undecided

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, my chemistry, the season, and my personal tastes

mandykiins
mandykiins

Loving this so much! I don't know a lot about perfumes but this really reminds me of Dior Midnight Poison! I have gone on a mad, blind buy rampage and this is one I'm really enjoying. Very sexy but sweet at the same time. Pretty sure if I wasn't me, I would date myself based on this perfume! ❤

Just like many other posters this smells strongly of chocolate to me. Is it the orchid? Some combination of orchid, cashmir and amber? Eh, who knows. I like the fragrance so I'm not worried about it. Besides, "orchid" is a really vague note.
J'aime La Nuit is dark, but not too dark. Rich, ambery and sexy. The pear is not a fresh pear, more like a pear poached in brandy. This is a good thing for me. I am generally not a fan of pear in fragrances.
I also get a very slight, jammy rose note. I think it makes J'aime La Nuit a bit more mature, and not so sweet-fruity at the club. Not that this wouldn't make a good clubbing fragrance, just it would make a nice dinner fragrance (applied lightly!) as well.
I personally get 12+ hours with strong sillage for the first 6.

Lala2013
Lala2013

For me, this perfume falls into a very much needed category-an evening scent that is dark but still fresh.Not overpowering.Not too obvious.
In fact , when I first sprayed it,it gave me the feeling similar to spraying Ghost Deep Night, not really as a smell double but it sits in the same branch.

I dont have anything like this.While it has the sweeter and dark notes of Euphoria and thereabouts, it has a translucent quality, its almost a diluted sweetened variant if that makes sense :)
It would make an excellent choice for evening wear in the summer as it manages to be dark without any heaviness or cloying over-the-top obvious night fragrance, which I usually love but they don't seem to fit the bill on very hot summer evenings.
Happy with it, I will use it up in the summer evenings no doubt.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

It's like opening box with your favourite pralines. I get a lot of sweet chocolate feeling. It embrace me in warm cosy cloud. Dark, magical but somehow also comforting scent. Very beautiful.

cdred
cdred

This is some sexy stuff! Beautiful from every drop. It is sweet but defiantly no teenagers perfume kind of sweet it is so very rich & full in smell, it lacks nothing. The first spray is the best wow. It was a blind buy and have no regrets it is nothing like its boring sister J'iame les fleurs. I would say if you come across it give it a try this could easily be a signature scent. It is beautiful that is what makes it so sexy. Sweet, sexy, comforting just a few words to wrap it up, love it!

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

I received both La Perla J'aime and J'aime la Nuit in the mail yesterday and in my opinion they compliment each other very well as a day- and a night time scent.

This is a complicated scent since it evokes a whole different olfactory sensation to my nose as compared to the notes that are really in it.
Notes listed:
Pear, Grape blossom
Rose, Jasmine, Black orchid
Amber, Cashmere wood

But when I close my eyes and smell this scent on my wrist, I smell a pretty heavy concoction that to my nose consists of patchouli, dark chocolate, velvety red rose and leather.
Say what?! O_o Yeah, I know... but that's what I smell :)

It's deep, dark, mysterious, sensual and sexy.

As La Perla J'aime whispers "hug me", J'aime la Nuit raises it voice and says "take me!"

I really enjoy both versions.

sjam3295
sjam3295

A very interesting scent. On the first spray I get predominantly amber and a surprisingly fresh, sweet floral. The freshness disappears fairly quickly on my skin and it dries down to a delicious, creamy, resinous, sweet floral, almost gourmand, with just a touch of something spicy. Very rich and dark, complex and well-balanced - I like it for night-time.

judyk
judyk

Despite patchouli not being listed, J'Aime la Nuit initially made me think fruitchouli. But a much nicer, more interesting fruitchouli than most. Three cheers for cashmere wood - woody notes always get my attention.

At first it reminded me of Marks & Spencer's Opulence (which I like) but the more I sniffed - and somehow I couldn't stop sniffing - the more the woods developed... Then it hit me. Jasmine-wood-amber? It's Alien! (with fruit and more flowers, mind you) No wonder my nose is stuck to my wrist. :)

eta: Bought 50ml within days!

Raquel73
Raquel73

This fragrance has always attracted much attention, today is complicated to find, but I definitely give it a try.
These are the notes:
grapes, nashis (an Asian pear round, apple shape and texture), seeds of paradise (Aframomum melegueta or Guinea pepper, a relative of ginger pepper and cardamom flavor between, used as a cheaper substitute for pepper in ancient Asian ), Hellebore rose, jasmine, Queen of the Night, black orchid, cashmere wood, wood of Amyris (a resinous wood used to make torches, fuel and expectorants balms) and amber.
The people say it is similar to Euphoria by Calvin klein.I read some reviews that the approach of Dior Addict by Queen of the night, and even Paco Rabanne XS L'Exces for the same note.To me the Queen of the Night I love it, it's a shame that few parfums take it.
Hellebore roses can also remind Idole Armani, Versace Crystal Noir or YSL Elle.

Asphaltblume
Asphaltblume

I am pretty sure that paradise seeds are grains of paradise really, a peppery spice (Aframomum melegueta), and not hemp seeds, which are not fragrant at all, they taste a litte nutty, that's all. (I tried birdseed.) The spice is peppery and resinous.
I agree that J'Aime La Nuit is similar to Euphoria CK, fruity, ambery, orchidblossom and patchouli. Dark, sweet and seductive. I like it a lot, even though I don't wear it that often.

cmoca
cmoca

I don't smell the may jane, but the amber takes me to a whole other plane :)

Sweet and comforting.

Along the lines of CK and YSL indeed.

The level of sweetness reminds me of Hugo Boos Orange (if I recall the scent correctly) for women, although the notes are not the same.

scenteena
scenteena

sherapop, are you serious?!! This has weed in it? I too, have had my eye on this, AND apparently there is more to this than meets the eye. Pun intended LOL. I think I'll pass because the last thing I need or want is a frag with pot in it!

I have been curious about La Perla J'AIME LA NUIT for quite some time and have on occasion considered a blind buy. I became less keen to do so after acquiring a tester of its namesake, J'AIME, the overt muskiness of which I dislike, given how sweet the composition also is. So I have resisted the temptation to buy this one, even as the price continues to descend at discounters.

I finally located a manufacturer's carded sample and have confirmed that this perfume does not really belong in my collection, although I do like the bottle quite a lot. The composition is similar to the purple fruitchoulis in ready abundance, and I'd rank the quality at about the midpoint: better than some; not as good as others. It smells pretty good, but is solidly anchored in designer terrain and reminds me quite a lot of Calvin Klein EUPHORIA, albeit J'AIME LA NUIT is less woody and more fruity.

The fruits in question, by the way, according to my card, which is bilingual in Italian and English, really are grapes, not pear, as is listed above. There is even a picture a cluster of grapes, so purple really is the color of this fruitchouli. Two other exotic notes are listed: nashi and paradise seeds. I'm not sure whether I have ever encountered either of those, though they might be alternate names of more common-sounding things, something like narcissus for daffodil...

In any case, I do not dislike J'AIME LA NUIT, and I would probably wear it occasionally, if I had a bottle, but it doesn't cover any new terrain for me and so I probably won't be adding this one to my collection, though I would not mind swapping my J'AIME for a bottle of this...
------------------------------------

back from a Google fact-finding mission: Nashi is a variety of pear (I stand corrected!), and Paradise seeds are marijuana seeds!

małgorzata.kurpiewska
małgorzata.kurpiewska

It's such a sensual scent. The fruits and flowers aren't sharp and annoying, they're covered in soft, velvety powder. Perfect for the night and for winter in my opinion.

Cocinelle
Cocinelle

As I don't love fruity fragrances I didn't expect I would wear one for a year. In fact I think that in this case the flowers steal most of the attention. This is a well balanced perfume in my opinion. Elegant, very feminine, round and moderately thick.

5354alice
5354alice

I had this one and I liked...it's not so dark as the bottle/name suggest, but it's the same a fragrance for the evening...it' sweet but also deep, and on me incredible long lasting! I'd like to own it again!

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

The first spray smells peppery, than a hint of vanilla fights its way through and settles on top of a wood note that dominates the dry down. "J'Aime La Nuit" (I Love The Night), well, it's not as heavy and mysterious as the name and ad suggest. I would wear this during the day without thinking people expect me in lingerie or PJs. ; )
It's pleasant, tender, warm and has good silage. If you like to wear perfume to bed, this one is not offensive and keeps you smelling yummy in a soft way. I like my evening-out scents a bit more naughty. So, for me this is daywear only - if I'm in the mood for a soft vanilla - wood scent.

ivanda
ivanda

In my opinion, very royal fragrance, smells heavy, i feel it kind a cofee plus floral. Perfume is good, but not excellent. Pink J'aime version i like waaay more better. But this is nice for evening, 30+ age.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

For me nothing special here .. it reminds me of (VS sexy little things) I noticed they have many notes in common as pear, amber, orchid, woody notes & jasmine ..

Vs one is sweeter & fruitier ..

LEZ 7

just to add- not getting sweet or fruity.

LEZ 7

finally decided to use it.I starts off smelling simular to j simpson fancy nights,then changes to a weak powdery smell. a tiny bit like euphoria but very weak.not sure whether i like it yet. will have to try more.

rtquadros
rtquadros

Euphoria CK + Elle YSL = J'Aime La Nuit!

agi
agi

Its is strong,powdery.I better like La perla J'aime than this perfume.But its is okey,not favorite one,but okey.For me i see its can be like armani code.Something to that side .

A stronger version of J'aime. It's for going out and night time fun. For me it's too heavy, too cloying, too candy like. At the moment I often experience women passing by with an immense scent cloud around them that is often like candy. I find it a bit strange. You often wonder if there is a candy or food shop close to you :)

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

it's sweet spicy fragrance ,i love it so much it's the sweet version from euphoria, i adore ck euphoria and i fall in love with this scent really any one love ck euphoria and Dior midnight ...that scent will be the third night scent for her or like "melia" said , with me in the first i smell jasmine and turned to spices and a little bit sweet the surprise is the freshness effect in that spicy perfume , i think it will be good in spring or summer ...Amazing :)

melia
melia

It leaves the same atmosphere like Euphoria (CK) and Midnight Rain (La prairie) do: sexy, deep and trying a bit too hard. Exotic and warm. Juicyness with amber... I would love to wear this on an open-air-party while a storm is coming, jumping and shouting! Or dancing a rumba.

heartart
heartart

Every time I wear it on me I feel happy and energetic. It's great - my fave at present. It's kind of heavy, sexy, deep but fresh at the same time. I think that's because of its fruit notes. It lasts for a long time and changes a little but even for the better. Not for everyone. Some people just hate it. I adore :+)

i like it its very good sweet powerful sexy to nihtg

Amethyste
Amethyste

I don't like it. It's too sweet and serious. The perfect scent for Morticia. I didn't want to offend anyone. Different strokes for different folks.

I just bought this perfumes because my friend whit whom I went to the perfume shop liked this one between my choices.
it's not my best perfume,but I like it.it smells a bit like Fantasy series;starting sweet and fruity and becomes intense soon.
I smell something like sweet pomegranate( you can imagine Euphoria and make it sweet to have j'aim la nuit).
I think it's better to call this perfume a Floral Fruity Gourmand.it can be wore easily during day too.but since it's sweet and warm I'll keep it for cool months of the year.
I like the name very much and I like dark bottles very much too.the bottle is so similar to my another dark perfume,crystal Noir,though smelling is much lighter than that.

Solvita
Solvita

For me this fragrance is sweet and fruity,a lot of amber.Very nice for evening.

taylor
taylor

this is a warm flowery scent. not too "cute". i´ve received complements for it, and people sniffing around me. it´s long-lasting and great to use in the wintertime. better to wear by night than by day, but not too strong if you want to smell elegant during the day either.

vertigo
vertigo

I don't get any fruits, just a lot of flowers.
This rose reminds me the rose from Onde Mystere by Giorgio Armani and Perles de Lalique by Lalique.

And it reminds Elle by YSL in mood.

Strong, delicious, sexy floral, nothing extraordinary.

Moszatka
Moszatka

Elegant and delicious fragrance sweet and floral notes gives a balanced stile. I can smell some mint among the top notes, but there isn't mint in this perfume. Better than J'Aime, but deeper and serious. Long lasting fragrance.

J`Aime La Nuit by La Perla 4.09 out of 5 based on 273 ratings and 44 user reviews

LA PERLA J'AIME LA NUIT for WOMEN by La Perla EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ TESTER
La Perla J'Aime La Nuit Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
La Perla J'Aime La Nuit Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
LA PERLA J'AIME LA NUIT for WOMEN by La Perla EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
LA PERLA J'AIME LA NUIT for WOMEN by La Perla EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
La Perla J'aime La Nuit Perfume by La Perla, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Perfume.com
LA PERLA J'AIME LA NUIT for WOMEN by La Perla EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
LA PERLA J'AIME LA NUIT for WOMEN by La Perla EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
La Perla J'Aime La Nuit Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
La Perla J'Aime La Nuit Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about La Perla J`Aime La Nuit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about La Perla J`Aime La Nuit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify J`Aime La Nuit by La Perla. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of J`Aime La Nuit by La Perla represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.