Designers » L » Floral « Groups

J`Aime Les Fleurs La Perla for women

J`Aime Les Fleurs La Perla for women
dislike

J`Aime Les Fleurs La Perla for women Pictures J`Aime Les Fleurs La Perla for women Pictures

La Perla J`Aime Les Fleurs is a new fragrance by the house of La Perla and it will hit the shelves in autumn 2008. The bottle is the same as for her romantic, pink antecedent J'Aime presented in 2007, but this time in light green, natural, limpid nuances.

After the perfume "I love" - J`Aime, the house continues with statements of love this season, but they are expressed with flowers of the new perfume J`Aime Les Fleurs.

La Perla J`Aime Les Fleurs accentuates aromas of violet leaf, fresh and sweet accords of grapefruit and apple, peony, mandarin zest and delicate freesia flowers.

Its beautiful flacon with a floral composition is available as 30, 50 and 100ml (1, 1.7 and 3.4 oz) edt.

Top notes incorporate violet leaves, freesia, grapefruit and apple, a heart adds a union of peony and hawthorn along with peach zest, while base notes are enriched with sandalwood, amber and musk.

Violet Leaf Freesia Grapefruit Green Apple

Peony Hawthorn Peach

Sandalwood Amber Musk

Bebe Desire
Acqua di Gioia

J`Aime Les Fleurs Fragrance Reviews

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

So nice for spring and summer. I really love violets! Another fruity floral aquatic favourite scent!

Artistee
Artistee

The shop assistant talked me out of buying Acqua di Gioia (which I regret ENORMOUSLY, I still want it badly!) and I turned to this one.
I was looking for a fresh floral for summer, a fragrance that would make me feel refreshed every time I spray it on. Before buying I scanned some reviews here and finally decided it will do.
I am wearing it right now, and the opening notes are a strong apple burst,but they are fruit on ice!) Very refreshing. Freesia is very intense.
The peach and a tiny peony note take on later, and that's my favourite part.
Overall, its a very simple scent ... The smell of freshly washed hair in the summer)) I like it.
However, it doesn't stay there too long and the sillage is poor :(
And I still want my Armani))

Emma0714
Emma0714

This breaks through heat just like a glass of rosé wine with an ice cube.
This is an aqua scent, definitly. I would compare this to a floral cream cake - Under water.

Thats what it smells like to me. I get that "roundness" of whipped cream, but with floral notes. And peach.

I think it's sexy in a way. I feel like wearing jeans-shorts and a sheer white shirt. And sunglasses. And flowing long, curly beach hair.

musi1701
musi1701

Mein zweiter Favorit für Frischeduft! Erste ist Versense von Versace. Nicht jeder trägt den Duft. Sillage nicht soo gut,aber trozt dem mein Favorit!

This J`Aime edition seems the less interesting to me. The violet leaf and apple notes are the most noticeable. Rather light than heavy. Not my cup of tea.

SheShe
SheShe

I had the fragrance and I swapped it because I already had something very similar to this but it wore easier and better: Oilily Muse.

I remember that the scent was simply too sour on me and it was this kind of a fragrance that fades and fades and becomes paler and weaker and weaker as if it almost didn't have base notes. It's quite an interesting smell, fruity- floral with intensive flowers but it can be tiring after some time. The bottle looks pretty.

J'aime les Fleurs:
fragrance: 3/5
lasting power: 3,30/5
bottle: 4/5

stackedjpeg
stackedjpeg

Tonight I sniffed this for the first time and I can say with confidence, it's lovely.
I'm not the typical fragrance girl but, a guy with a wife that is totally insane about perfumes.

she laid this smell on me tonight and it's beauttiful. Soft touched, not too much on the sinusses... from a guy's point of view and nice to have lingering around the house. Not very strong and although it seems like it might fade after a while, a def must try for you ladies that want to get him home later and, for those who already have him home, a nice soft elegant touch to keep his mind of other things and attention directed on you.

From a guy's point of view, 8/10

:-)

Elixa
Elixa

This one is very pretty flowery, fresh and creamy scent. Although there is a big complaint! Like Habanita said, its barely there. Big disappointment! To be able to smell it you need to be so close to the skin, like a centimeter or so.

Upon a first sniff, just after spraying, there is just alcohol. After alcohol evaporates you get final scent. There is no changing stage. Basically, what you spray is what you get.

This one should be categorized as Eau de cologne or body mist. Not worth paying full price for it. I would be able to pay £10 for a 100ml ;-)

Scent: 4.5
Silage - None :-(

This one is barely there. It might be floral, but it will be hard to be noticed.

nannaje
nannaje

To me this is a floral aquatic. Anyone agree? Beautiful and fresh. A good one for floriental lovers who want a fresh change.

Amethyste
Amethyste

Finally a break, the 3rd in the collection of J'aime perfumes won't give you toothache. This is not THAT fresh, but you will be able to breathe. It's interesting, more relaxed and still elegant.

Redlipstick
Redlipstick

This is a very strange floral.....I happen to really like it, but there's a weird note that I can't put my finger on.

It's almost a powdery vibe - I'm thinking it must be the freesia or hawthorn that gives that type of scent (I don't know what those two flowers actually smell like in real life).

Not enough peony or citrus for my taste. I like when citrus notes create a bit of cool 'sparkle' (F for Fascinating Night and Bright Crystal are my two faves for this). This scent is a straight up warm, serious, elegant floral, but almost cloying in it's warmness.

Overall, a very warm pretty floral with poor staying power. It's not unique or 'wow' enough for me to buy a full bottle.

Edited to add:

I think that weird vibe I'm getting is tuberose! I've been sampling a few tuberose scents lately and it's the same type of accord.

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

An amazing scent which ironically is easy to forget unless you spray it continuously. Vibrant, captivating, sparkling, and doesnt smell so generic and 'mainstream' like other fragrances do.

sofiii
sofiii

This is a nice and refreshing floral by the first sniff. Somehow it reminds me Marc Jacob's Daisy. The kind of innecont, carefree sunny afternoon, lying on the grass and starring at the sky without thinking too much about the demanding daily stuffs or deadlines you have to meet.
However, as it develops, I feel it's getting sweeter and sweeter, like a light combination of Lancome Hyponose + Dior Addict. Sweet, sensual, and darker and richer.
However, the dry down is a little bit too sweet and sugary. It contrasts with the nice fresh start, and somehow I find it gives me a slight headach.(anyways, most floral scents turn funny on me).
Generally speaking, it's a nice perfume and if you like floral and sweet stuffs, give it a try.:-) but it's also easy to forget tho... as it doesn't really have a stand-out personality. It always reminds me some other popular scents.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I found this to be one of those many sweet florals out there- it's lovely, feminine, juicy and is wonderful for day use- especially if it's hot as hell.
It's quite similar to Flora by Gucci and Hugo Boss Orange by it's character.
Peony, hawthorn is blended well with fruity notes. I like it, but not enough to buy it however bottle is very cute- I love the color. It was the main reason why I chose it to try today. Lasting power is not very good, it goes very gentle smelling quite fast.

Eau de moi
Eau de moi

At the store, I smelled it from the bottle and it smelled very, very nice. Got a sample to try. I am not really into floral perfumes, since they turn pretty bad on me. This one is amazing! Soft, feminine, a bit floral. I'll keep going with my sample, but I guess I'll end up buying it. Nice floral for summertime.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about La Perla J`Aime Les Fleurs fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about La Perla J`Aime Les Fleurs, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify J`Aime Les Fleurs by La Perla. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of J`Aime Les Fleurs by La Perla represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.