Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Just Precious La Perla for women
dislike

yellow floral
Just Precious La Perla for women Videos
Just Precious La Perla for women Pictures Just Precious La Perla for women Pictures Just Precious La Perla for women Pictures Just Precious La Perla for women Pictures

The Italian company known for luxurious lingerie La Perla launches new fragrance for women called Just Precious. The fragrance is inspired by precious jewels gleaming off their magic and making every woman feel attractive and glamorous. Their power is caused by the refraction of light as well as notes of the new fragrance Just Precious, which will be on sale from September 2013 in Italy and in the whole Europe by December.

The new composition offers a harmonious blend of flowers and woody notes in oriental embrace. Top notes tickle your imagination with citrus juices of tangerine and bergamot combined with orange blossom. Floral notes are enhanced in the heart and provide an elegant blend of elegant jasmine, tiare flower, white peony and seductive ylang-ylang. The base deepens the floral bouquet with woody shades of sandalwood with vanilla providing creamy effect. The base incorporates leaves of patchouli and amber to emphasize sensuality and warmth of the new edition.

Fragrance Just Precious arrives in a glass bottle with a matt gold stopper. It will be available as 30, 50 and 100 ml. Advertising campaign was photographed by Vincent Peters known for many years of collaboration with La Perla company. The photos show a woman in a moment of intimacy dressed in black lingerie, announcing a seductive composition provided by the new La Perla fragrance.

La Perla presented the new fragrance Just Precious exclusively in Palazzo Clerici in Milan, with three Elite's girls wearing La Perla Maison Collection (black lingerie collection decorated with elegant lace details).

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Orange Blossom

Design

Just Precious Fragrance Reviews

jenni.karlsson
jenni.karlsson

Soooo Italian! Can just feel the Spanish steps under my feet and hear the people talk italian... Ti amo!

angiet42
angiet42

Maybe its just me but I think this smells like Lancome Magie Noire.

lirael00
lirael00

Very warm and very patchouli. Perfect for winter and of course for patchouli lovers. I can imagine wearing this fragrance to a New Year's party or some other glam event. For now I just like it maybe in the upcoming months I will start loving it!

pi^2
pi^2

The reviews say it is a fragrance similar to Elie Saab EDT, but with patchouli and ylang ylang - interesting! I had to try it.
So I did, and I liked it, and I even bought it. It is indeed quite similar to Elie Saab, but it is not the same fragrance. There's a different vibe here. You can summarize it by remembering that whereas Elie Saab was meant to be the olfactory representation of an evening gown, Just Precious was meant to represent sexy lingerie.

Elie Saab EDT is airy, smooth and rounded; Just Precious is more earthy, and has a sexy, seductive edge. If ES is waking up to the first rays of the sun, JP can be seeing the same sunrise, but because you stayed up all night doing I-don't-know-what, and the scent of that I-don't-know-what lingers on your skin.

That heavy patchouli note can sometimes become very noticeable, so to me this is more of a night-out fragrance. Sillage and longevity are good.

A nice scent, overfeminine and floral, just like... Elie Saab! Not a 100% copy but come close.
Strange enough, there is no honey listed here but the overall vibe is very similar. It's that type of fragrance where orange blossom is magnified in its feminine and a little more carnal side, rather than its colder side. That's why it smells sunny and happy. This is not neroli, which is sublime, too but much more pungent and reminiscent of laundry cleanser, like Creed Neroli Sauvage, which is a great neroli scent (with poor staying power) and suitable for men, too.
Orange blossom has a more friendly attitude towards other notes, so you can blend it nicely with sweeter notes for a thick White petal effect.
Both this one and Elie Saab use orange blossom in this elegant but not cold way. Lots of perfumes have orange blossom in them, but you never smell it so dominant.
This is a way that fell out of fashion long time ago... it almost smells retrò. Original Dior Poison has a similar edge among the big bomb that it is.
Then a brave designer like Narciso Rodríguez puts it back on the scene, unexpectedly and Others follow.
Unfortunately for La Perla those designers make elegant evening gowns and not supposedly classy crazy priced lingerie. The ad campaign is not so appealing, it's sexy banal and too much of a cliché. Better for Victoria's Secret.

musi1701
musi1701

Süß, Warm, Angenehm. Für den Winter oder Ausgehen TOP!

joan100
joan100

This is the definition of an orange fragrance! Orange blossom, mandarin orange and orange amber blend together to create a scent that would remind you of the colour orange!

At the beginning I thought it would be too strong to me, but when it developed its flowery heart, I was impressed. Perfect flowers' blend, I would say! I think it is not easy to achieve such composition, I mean, to get not too sultry fragrance with ylang-ylang and jasmine. (Most of ylang-ylang scents have nauseating, sultry smell)
To sum up, very ladylike fragrance, the name suits it well.

Basically lots of patchouli, I wish I could say this is as complex and lovely as the notes seem to indicate, no, it falls short, it is quite similar to Charme, and a couple other La Perla fragrances...where is the orange Blossom? The amber? So little development ...
Funny as when I smell it out of the bottle, it seems so much fresher..on my skin, only patchouli
I do not find it similar to Elie Saab personally, I find the Elie Saab better, more rounded, more feminine, better no doubt..Elie Saab being more floral..there is a quality in Elie Saab that isn't reproduced in La Perla, this is no Kurkdjian creation...
I think if you like warm patchouli scents, this is one of them, it reminds me more of Jimmy Choo. Nothing great really..

antonpan
antonpan

La Perla Just Precious is in my left hand, Elie Saab Le Parfum is in the other one... They are not simply similar, they are 99% identical (La Perla a bit warmer though). I like this composition, that's a pure, genuine beauty. A combination of orange blossom and jasmin that deserves all the delights. But, guys from La Perla, why have you made such a copy? Elie Saab with Francis Kurkdjian were the first and they will always be a winner.

sheherazade80
sheherazade80

I was buying some make up in a little shop close to my work place when I spotted this. I had wanted to try it for some time so I sprayed it on and it was it, Elie Saab's!!!! Which is one of my fav perfumes at the moment, so I'm definitely buying it within the end of this week!! Why, considering I already own Elie Saab? Because this one is something MORE, and it my country it comes at LESS money then the first. It has got an eerie side, like a ray of sun (which is what Elie Saab's reminds me of too!, it is subtler and powerful! I want it! I was even tempted to go straight back to the shop and buy it on the whim of the moment!

passionata20
passionata20

30. september 2013

I have already tried it in the august, but found out that thi fragrance is not a summer time fragrace and back then it was totally unimpressive. But since i knew i had to wait until the weather turns cold i didn´t write any review back then.

Now in late september i have tried it several times again and NOW it blooms! At least for me it does. A very beautiful heavy floral fragrance with a remarkable sillage and great lasting power (it lasted over 20 hrs on my skin and even for several days on the jacket while still being strong).

At first when i tried it even back then in august i knew i have smelled something very similar, i just couldn´t remember what and it has been haunting me since then, now i see that people suggest it smells like "Elie Saab" and BINGO! It does! A very cloe to Elie Saab! The most dominant notes in here are patchouli, orange flower and amber! A rich, beautiful combination of those notes, covers you just like a precious fabric. Lush and enjoyable. Thanksfully there is no overpowering vanilla in here. Somehow i have associations with cherry cola chewing gum when i wear this fragrance. :)

Big plus is the sillage and lasting power.
A good one!

dbvincent
dbvincent

A gift from my husband purchased in the Middle East. Maybe my favorite fragrance ever. It has enough depth for a winter fragrance with a lingering trace of spring and Tupelo honey.

Alexandrarae
Alexandrarae

I might actually like this one - the notes sound balanced and lovely. Hope it has staying power - that has been my one thought when I have tried other ones from La Perla range out - they tend to disappear after an hour or so. I am tired of perfumes that only last an hour or so - like to get at least 4 hours - the price they charge certainly justifies 4 hours at least.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

The bottle is Just Precious!:)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about La Perla Just Precious fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about La Perla Just Precious, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Just Precious by La Perla. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Just Precious by La Perla represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.