Designers » L » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Life Threads Gold Sheer La Prairie for women

Life Threads Gold Sheer La Prairie for women
dislike

smoky

Life Threads Gold Sheer by La Prairie is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Life Threads Gold Sheer was launched in 2011. Top notes are clove, tangerine and plum; middle notes are ylang-ylang, coriander, cinnamon, rose, lily-of-the-valley and pepper; base notes are musk, incense, vanille, myrhh and woodsy notes.

Clove Tangerine Plum

Ylang-Ylang Coriander Cinnamon Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Pepper

Musk Incense Vanille Myrhh Woodsy Notes

Life Threads Gold Sheer Fragrance Reviews

Lucy Peach
Lucy Peach

This is a bold and sophisticated fragrance and I really like it! It's warm and addictive - I couldn't stop smelling my wrists after trying this! Not sure what it is specifically that I love about this perfume but it's long lasting and makes me feel good!

Gold Sheer is an Eau de Toilette. On my skin its skinclose and soft, but there for many hours. The Musk, wood, Plum, Incense and Myrrh stands out most. Its a hug-scent or a go to dance-scent. When you get warm, Gold Sheer encirceling you in a beautiful way. I don't find it heavy or strong.

Gold Sheer är en Eau de Toilette. På mig är den hudnära och mjuk, men ändå tydlig i många timmar. Musk, trä, Plommon, Rökelse och Myrra är det jag känner mest. Detta är en kram - eller gå till dans-doft. När du blir lite varm i kroppen så blommar gold Sheer ut och omringar dig på ett underbart sätt. jag tycker inte att den är stark eller tung.

Nemosh
Nemosh

It is a strong scent and lasts a very long time.
The opening is a bit into your face but the dry down is quite nice.
I think it is not a perfume for a young girl but for a woman it can be a good thing for a special night out.
I recommended to my girlfriend and she loved it straight away and bought a bottle!

Life Threads Gold Sheer by La Prairie 3.76 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about La Prairie Life Threads Gold Sheer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about La Prairie Life Threads Gold Sheer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Life Threads Gold Sheer by La Prairie. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Life Threads Gold Sheer by La Prairie represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Instant Magic Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Burberry Body La Prairie Life Threads Gold Dior Poison Vera Wang Vera Wang Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Laura Biagiotti Venezia 2011 Rochas Absolu La Prairie Midnight Rain Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Guerlain Shalimar Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Dior Dolce Vita Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum Kenzo L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme