Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Discover Me La Senza for women

Discover Me La Senza for women
dislike

Discover Me La Senza for women Pictures Discover Me La Senza for women Pictures

La Senza presents their fragrance Discover Me as a feminine fragrance which will enchant and seduce you with its notes of raspberry, blackberry and mandarin surrounded with floral nuances of white jasmine and vibrant rose. The fragrance is available as 100 ml EDP, as well as a small purse spray. Discover Me was launched in 2009.

Jasmine Mandarin Orange Rose Blackberry Raspberry

Discover Me Fragrance Reviews

mabelcruet
mabelcruet

My perception of this was that it would a sensual, seductive ladylike but playful fragrance-well, they sell lingerie so that would fit. However, its not at all what I was expecting. This is sweet-tooth hurtingly sweet, like chomping down on a vast cloud of raspberry flavoured candy floss. It settles down slowly to a nice mixed berries scent although raspberries predominate. The floral nuances I don't get at all-this seems to be a simple, relatively linear fruity sweet fragrance with very little body or substance. If your tastes run to light fruity sweeties, you'll like this one.

Kimmy89
Kimmy89

I've recently finished this and have to say it wasn't a favourite of mine. I had it for about three years, so you can tell it wasn't used regularly.
It's not really a sexy perfume, which I'm sure a few would expect, it's just warm and safe.
I don't think anybody would dislike it, but it's nothing special.
Glad I had it though, it helped me through the times where I had run out of my favourites. :)

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

First when I test it on my skin I thought that its very sweet,but after 2 hours I feel it lovely,not so strong sweetness,just softly berries.Im curious what will be Undiscovered?

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

It is an ok a bit sweet and warm berry/fruity scent.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about La Senza Discover Me fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about La Senza Discover Me, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Discover Me by La Senza. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Discover Me by La Senza represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Salvador Dali Laguna Christian Dior Midnight Poison Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Violette Angel Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Escada Sunset Heat Escada Rockin' Rio Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Cacharel Liberte John Galliano John Galliano Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Breath of God Giorgio Armani Armani Code Luna Bijan Bijan Nude Boucheron Jaipur Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur Jesus Del Pozo In Black Calvin Klein Euphoria Tom Ford Black Orchid