Designers » L » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Booster Lacoste for men

Booster Lacoste for men
dislike

Booster Lacoste for men Pictures Booster Lacoste for men Pictures Booster Lacoste for men Pictures Booster Lacoste for men Pictures

Booster by Lacoste is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Booster was launched in 1996. Top notes are orange, grapefruit, eucalyptus and spicy mint; middle notes are basil, lavender, galbanum, chili pepper and nutmeg; base notes are vetiver, cedar and sandalwood.

Orange Grapefruit Eucalyptus Spicy Mint

Basil Lavender Galbanum Chili Pepper Nutmeg

Vetiver Cedar Sandalwood

Booster Fragrance Reviews

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

It may be a bit dated but still a nice scent. Basically it's all green, mint and eucalyptus and not much more. Longevity is at 8+ hours with average sillage. I like it but don't reach for it much.

stinkypnutz
stinkypnutz

Smells like i just sprayed scope mouthwash. I enjoy "manlier" fragrances so this would not fit the bill.

toto453
toto453

The sportwear and confortable fragrance. Its longevity & projection are exceptional. A bit too powerful for me, that gives me headache. And it is more a young scent, in France. The first fragrance I got !

Potioner
Potioner

Smells Like Minty Mouthwash.

paulhunter
paulhunter

Out of any fragrance I've ever had, this is the one I never knew very well. Didn't wear it often, didn't think about it... I just found it awful. Cloying, syrupy lavender with this moldy mint top. I love the smell of mint and citruses (who doesn't love citrus?) but this butchers that combination with heavy herbs and that godforsaken rendition of lavender. Bought it, sold it, don't miss it.

mrluctoretemergo
mrluctoretemergo

To me...this is actually not an edt or some other perfume product....

Can't really explain it but

this is a VERY strange member in my collection

menthol, minty lemon, wood

fresh as morning dew on a sunny morning

"if it's going to be a hot day this will definitely cool you off !!"
(sorry...sounds like a bad commercial)

cloying ? very easily in case of 'overspray'

subtle & sophisticated ? NO WAY subtle & sophisticated it ain't....

I don't consider this as an actual member of my perfume collection because it is sooooo different from what i have .....

and if you're still not sure....I DO LIKE THIS !! I spray it on hot weekend/sporty days with great pleasure !! :o)

signed

A moderate user.

Gutipon
Gutipon

Usé este perfume para ir con mis amigos a realizar estupideces como jackass, te llena de energia y pone a los que estan alrededor tuyo en modo: Energia.

seanscented
seanscented

It's unpleasant scent,to me its smell like tennis court in door with citrusy.i felt the hint of salted lime or lemongrass oil extract.i don't like it

samatl74
samatl74

When Menthol and Irish Spring clash..You Get BOOSTER! Not a bad scent at all..but does have a dated vibe to it. This is one I go to on occasion just because of simple enjoyment. Its a weird smell but its not a bad weird smell.

CGV
CGV

Great stuff! Refreshing boost(er) of citruses, eucalyptus and spiced mint. Sharp and uplifting. Bit of a 90's touch in there bt thats fine with me. The sprayer works well and the bottle is nice and sporty. I like my fresh fragrances to be agressive and this one along with Hilfiger Athletics do their job perfectly! Steady Lacoste quality for a great price!

guilhermefalcai
guilhermefalcai

This fragrance is a Surprise. I bought it without knowing what the smell was, I had only read a few reviews. It smells really good and refreshing, very masculine. Then tried to use it one day to work and was a rain of praise the girls are crazy, everybody love it, incluiding me. Wow!

b360
b360

this one should be sprayed directly on yer skin and ya gotta give it some time...at first a greenish cedar scent thats unpleasant but after time flows very nicely on me.....fresh springtime kinda smell for me ....7/10 i rate it

Space Invader

Compliments: 3/10
Buy/Try/Pass? Try
Rating (0-10): 3

Note: The green notes are headache inducing. Bad Bad Cedar. Awful blend
Most of Crocodile fragrances suck.
Give it a try, though since skins differ as well as taste

sombra5600
sombra5600

Es una excelente fragancia, muy buena fresca, los primeros minutos, huele un poco verdoso, pero cuando se seca en la piel es único, mi novia me mordía fuerte al olerlo en mi cuello y tiene una excelente duración

ITS juan
ITS juan

This smells exactly like the white soap in public restrooms its not fruity. There is no doubt tis is the exact same smell.

classicburns
classicburns

Very, very refreshing. If it's a hot day, spray this; it will literally cool you off. The mint and eucalyptus is very unique. It left an impression on me the first time I smelled it as being something I've never smelt as a mens fragrance before. Smells like an expensive massage spa. I find the name very fitting; it boosts you, lifts your spirit and energy level.

pinballsummer
pinballsummer

It's very pungent and sharp, and very "artificial" in my opinion too. Like others have said, it calms down a bit after the initial onslaught, and I remember I actually liked it for a short while back then. However, if used frequently, over the course it becomes tiresome. Lacoste as a fragrance house is a disappointment. Their fragrances sell because of the strong brand and moderate prices.

lil_taul
lil_taul

a x-girlfriend bought this this for me last valentines day.. till now she don't know i hate it and haven't wore it. its awful.. but i have had other women say its smells decent or smells pretty good. i dunno. maybe they like the mint-fresh like smells

xeyesen
xeyesen

smell like toothpaste.make me sick

renperd
renperd

Booster can easily be mistaken for an underarm spray that costs $2 or so. The mint gives it a bracing kick and smells OK, but not good enough to save this perfume for me. I don't smell any civet or oakmoss, just a whole blast of aromachemicals that are trying to be floral notes. I think sensitive people can get annoyed with you permeating their space with a good dose of Booster. Longevity is good, but I don't get much in the line of development. I much prefer Lacoste classic.

bp
bp

I love this perfume.
I had it many years ago, but I can assure you I have never forgotten the smell of this perfume really cool.
The bottle is also wonderful.
I miss having this perfume that completely fills my tastes.
Note also that this is a very unique scent that few people have, which is very cool.

babybash44
babybash44

This fragrance gives me mixed feelings. It's fresh, cool, and invigorating. Definitely a Summer scent. Cool bottle too. The mint is well done, and the soft lavendery dry down is great. However, I've noticed that the fragrance is kind of heavy. It's a little unbearable after smelling it for a long time. It smells like a locker room of a very upscale country club. I would wear this golfing (if I were a more regular golfer; because I'm really not) and I also always go to this if I don't have time to shower in the morning. It feels fresh and cool on your skin. It reminds me of Faconnable, but, in my opinion, more refined. Faconnable seems to have this musky note in it that smells sweaty and strange, Lacoste Booster is simply fresh and cool.

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Smells a lot like toothpaste or dentist to me.
Very synthetic opening.
Fresh, but not in a good way.

Papi
Papi

I was looking for Biotherm's Aqua fitness (Awesome) and chaps on another fragrance's forum told me this comes in lines of Aqua fitness...

I will only say, I am happy I bought 15ml mini...

This is so London in 1960s - don't ask me, I haven't lived for that long, but can only imagine.

You need to be a cougar too.

J Villalpe
J Villalpe

Fresca, con una excelente amalgama de los cítricos con la menta especiada, matizada acertadamente con maderas, flores y varias notas más, entre las que da el toque especial, para mi olfato, la mirra. Cada nota evoluciona a su tiempo en su lugar. Gran presencia, durabilidad razonable y excelente proyección. Cierto aire retro por la constante nota mentolada y ésto, para mi es un gran acierto. El mejor mentolado que conozco.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Oww! Awful fragrance dry harsh and loud. absolute headache too much repellant 4 me. i agree it is unique, very different from mass genere fragrances. i found it quite similar to Grey Flanel by Geofrey beene, but is more powerful and has got better silage and longevity. i categorise it as aromatic green.
i give it 3.5 out of 10.

Booster is more of an aromatic green with citrus undertones,but anyway...

This really invigorates and kinda reminds me, at first anyway, of a steam room with all the eucalyptus and menthol vapors rising, but the cool very real smelling mint and lemon (rinds, most likely) keep it from being TOO sharp. This is a great wake-up scent for mornings you wish you could stay in bed: sharp greens, bright citrus and some nutmeg for warmth-very nice! The grapefruit and spices balance each other in the heart and there is something almost sweet and floral in there as well. The drydown is a woody musk that finishes it quite calmly and is oh so manly.

Sillage: great
Longevity: above average
Overall: 4/5

I got this because I thought the bottle was cute (and like almost all Lacoste scents), but when I first sprayed it thought I had bought some muscle rub or bug-spray; though that quickly subsided as it began to develop. This is a nifty sprayer, cool bottle, not to mention a very unique scent; and I've grown to love it very much...a new classic!

Omerpervaiz since when booster is harsh?
You are mistaken badly, Booster is a very very light and fresh scent, perfect for summers.Great longevity and fine sillage.
So please give it a try once .

sherry99
sherry99

Some thing which i love to wear at gym, very very fresh and energetic for me. The menthol is working like red bull in this::)

Dad jax
Dad jax

@below you donot know shit about perfumes! stop using them at once ! Critisism is good but with logic not with flupaism thats what you are doing!

Cassiano
Cassiano

Fresh and citrus scent, with distinctive notes of eucalyptus and mint.

Some say that this one reminds deodorant or detergent. Particularly, I also felt this when I wore my Eau Sauvage or my YSL Pour Homme, in which the difference is the lemon top notes, instead of mint or eucalyptus.

However, this is only the initial sensation of the scent. Who knows a little bit about perfumery, also knows that it doesn’t have to take into account the first minutes of application, because this is not what will stay on the skin.

With Booster is the same. It calms down and leaves on the skin a fresh and sportive aroma, which lasts for a while. Besides that, the bottle is amazing and creative. I like it!

RobbieX
RobbieX

A fresh, minty start then a nice pleasing, slightly musky, fresh drydown that lingers. I agree, it's a good one for the morning. A very good one from Lacoste. The button on the bottle is great. I don't think those notes at the top are correct????

mrdibiagio

Heart:
Grapefruit, Aromatic notes, Spices
Base:
Woods, Musk

A fresh and persistence fragance, for morning use. A lot of notes of Menthol, Eucalyptol, Lemon.

dm8m
dm8m

a classic lacoste scent. i used to own one but not into using one again, maybe in the future i will.

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

its in my top 275.i dont really care for this one,& there's an older guy at my church who has made it his signature fragrance,so ill never think of pulling this off the shelf again.

guest_diacritic
guest_diacritic

this fragrance is discontinued in the States, so every time a friend goes overseas I have them pick up a bottle for me. this is a unique, but not avant-garde, scent: it's reminiscent of older men's fragrances, like guerlain's vetiver, and at the same time, it's very youthful and distinctive. i find it to be delicious, but one must resist the urge to overdo it as it's quite strong and lasts forever.

andy
andy

its a very cool hip feeling blast and its well done and fresh with a great drydown and perfect for warmer weather

this one scent smells diffrent on everyone and is a GREAT cologne to wear year round becasue it will smell diffrent from time to time and keep u entertained

Awesome parfume ! I'm having the second bottle , at the moment.

Fabricio
Fabricio

Overall a fresh and clean scent. I like it. Do not spray too much of ot though as it tends to get overwhelming. Excellent for warmer days.

nightcrawler27
nightcrawler27

out of the shower-fresh feeling scent. My favorite lacoste cologne so far. I recommend it since not everybody is wearing it ehehe

PolytheneGirl
PolytheneGirl

I have found this to smell very different on people. Smells deeply woody on one and then quite fresh on another. Either way, I like it.

It is in fact my favourite smell. Ever. Out of everything (including freshly cut grass etc etc.).

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

A sharp fruity fragrance recommended for casual wear.
A Blend Of menthol, lavender, eucalyptus and peppermint with a touch of nutmeg.

guillermostf
guillermostf

it's not a very good fragrance to me, after a minutes wear it, smells olmost like CK One, but not sweet. the bottle it's cute.

Giv1952
Giv1952

it's too sharp, and i gave it to my l. brother

Booster by Lacoste 3.68 out of 5 based on 138 ratings and 44 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste Booster fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste Booster, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Booster by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Booster by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.