Designers » L » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Challenge Lacoste for men

Challenge Lacoste for men
dislike

Challenge Lacoste for men Videos
Challenge Lacoste for men Pictures Challenge Lacoste for men Pictures Challenge Lacoste for men Pictures

Hot novelties from the house of Lacoste are a real blend of challenge and energy in upcoming days of 2009. A very interesting choice by Lacoste is Hayden Christensen who is presented as the advertising face and new strength of the Lacoste brand. Popular, charming and handsome actor is known for his role of Anakin Skywalker from cult Star Wars.

New fragrance Challenge opens with notes of pure energy created of tangerine and lemon with a hint of bergamot. A heart of this fragrant challenge hides ginger combined with aromatic lavender and violet leaves, creating a perfect, pleasant and sensual harmony. Base notes leave a trail of ebony and teak wood, which are in charge of the modern, powerful trend on the border between tradition and trend.

Perfume Challenge by Lacoste arrives on the market in May and it will be available in flacons made of transparent glass with a black stopper decorated with a white crocodile, symbol of the house.

Tangerine Amalfi Lemon Bergamot

Ginger Lavender Violet Leaf

Ebony Wood Teak Wood

Challenge Fragrance Reviews

popescuionut100
popescuionut100

Smells cheap,like Axe deodorant.It's fresh but boring,generic and flat.
And 7 ppl dragged that slider to VERY long lasting...really???
I doubt that anyone gets 12h + out of this one.After 30 minutes it fades quickly so maybe,just maybe, you can get 2-3 hours ,top!

PASS,no challenge here !

sedan79
sedan79

this scent is so poor... just like a deodorant or detergent, Cool Water similar

wbissar
wbissar

Good citrus summer frag but not the best, for that price I'd go for issey miyake.

KlownvonnomaD
KlownvonnomaD

One of the first fragrances I owned.
So I suppose my opinions are somewhat tainted.
But for me this is one of the best day to day fragrances.

Subtle enough to wear to work, but with just enough to keep you from blending into the crowd.

FrozanKaos
FrozanKaos

It is pleasant enough to me. Not sure why so many ppl hate this!

frenchwhore237
frenchwhore237

pipi.

mehrdad
mehrdad

با سلام و ادب
این عطر از شرکت لاگوست یکی از مردانه ای خوب است
بوی نسبتا گرم و تلخی دارد
وجود نت های نارنگی - اسطخودوس - زنجبیل - چوب ساج - ترنج و برگ بنفشه رایحه ای قابل قبو و خوشبو را فراهم آورده است
از لحاظ رایحه جذاب و دلنشین است و دوست خواهید داشت آنر استشمام کنید

با احترام
گالری عطر مهرداد

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

opening remind me of windex glass cleaner...wait for dry down..smells good not a must have though !

nszlufik
nszlufik

If you expect to smell it minutes afer you spray it on paper and expect it to be some masterpiece then you are wrong. It is not for everyone but it is a youthful and edgy/sharp citrus that has a very unique teakwood drydown that seems warming. It is a scent that makes a statement and that statement isnt universally pleasing. It is very dependant on your skin but if you give it time you can really like this. This is a scent for a night out. And for the right price it can be worth it. buy it on amazon or gordmans or some cheaper store for little more than a few bottles of axe deo spray it really can be worth it. If you are into trying trying frags then dont count this one out without having used it at least once or twice

perfumesandrea
perfumesandrea

Cool Water Davidoff similar.

kostas37
kostas37

xalia kolwnia..myrwdia apo syn8etika lemonia sta prwta stadia k lak tis giagias gia tin synexeia tin kanoun exeraitika apo8itiki.
to mpoukali geleio me to plastiko sto panw meros na moiazei me lavi raketas tou tennis (Lacoste vlepete)..psekastiko kalo.
prosperaste..yparxoun poly kalyteres tis idias katigorias kolwnies stin agora.

3.5/10

goodluck28
goodluck28

At first blast.. It is a kind of strong to the nose .. But after few hours you will appreciate its sweetness and lemons and lime and well blended with the ginger and a bit of honey vibe will give a very pleasing smell to the nose. Thumbs up for this one!

tarek trabulsi
tarek trabulsi

Actually challenge is not really a challenge, it's a nice fragrance to wear daily on summer & spring and makes u feel fresh and smile, not more... not a sophisticated fragrance that deserves a lot of reviewing.
the funny thing is that i used to wear it a lot during summer, and feel fresh, but still there always was something about that i dont feel ok.... till i watched a review on you-tube about it,the guy said it smell like furniture cleaner.... and then i realized what i was not feeling ok :(
what to say... he damaged it for me... now am wearing it after gym, to the mall ...etc

but still refreshing and put a smile .. not more

I like Lacoste fragrances on the whole...eau de Lacoste Blanc is my absolute favourite and I had Booster years back and found it okay, pretty fresh & sporty.
This however is atrociously bad! The citrus to begin with is burning, harsh and irritates me. No real depth, no woods to speak of really, poorly conceived formulation...hate it.

emmittgodette
emmittgodette

I love the way this cologne smells! One of my favorite from Lacoste. It is very unique, I've never smelled anything like it before.

girasolina
girasolina

DETERGENT WASH DISHES

Kakibot
Kakibot

I think this is a good day wear fragrance - not too eccentric, quite sporty-classic (so for me it goes well with jeans and polos rather than suits).

mum84
mum84

من العطور الرجاليه المميزه بصراحه عطر اخاذ وجميل

sagranha
sagranha

shoma goh mikhori lacosto pishnahad nemikoni. vali in koso shere to lacoste

hossein_gi
hossein_gi

it's just orange scent that fade away very soon. in my sking just 2 hours last. i don't like it and don't offer it to any one else.
یک عطر پرتقالی که خیلی سریع در عرض کمتر از 2 ساعت بویش محو می شود و فقط خودتان بویش را حس می کنید. کلا عطر های لاکوسته ماندگاری کمی دارند و من پیشنهاد نمی کنم

Osrockoo
Osrockoo

ok but unimpressive, i know citrus men perfumes that blow this one outta the water

danielmventer
danielmventer

Fresh fresh fresh!! with lovely citrus notes and ginger that is long lasting and a safe buy.

Marcel

riquiquillo
riquiquillo

Me encanta!!! Es una de mis fragancias favoritas.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A modern day frag for a "jack the lad", which is sexy, sporty, very sythentic, and refreshingly tangy...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-30 mins 1.5 foot projection. Modern day soapy-tangy, with faint orangy-like but some edge of citrus though not clear and so synthetic. This is very young and cool and very summer. It's like a modern day barber style frag - finally that soapy twist which has been modernised. Ages 18-26

30 mins - 4 hours - 10 inch projection - very good strength

4 hours - 6 hours - 2.5 inch projection. A little older now, ages 28-34

6-9 hours. Close to skin

The best La Coste that I have smelt to date, a great summer freshy-allurer, albeit synthetic, which will get you noticed, though it may not last as long in direct sun light

Very good

I sprayed just a tiny amount to the chest and decided to see what would happen. I didn't smell much at first, but after several minutes I got the lavender, and also a "chemical" kind of quality too, unfortunately. I'm glad I didn't get a full spray out of the sprayer, because I soon found myself feeling ill from this fragrance. I don't know what I should do at this point, so I'll probably do a cloth or paper sampling so that I don't have to worry about trying to scrub it off if it makes me begin to feel ill again. However, it seems like these "fresh" kinds of fragrances that employ strong lavender (and not the highest quality either) without it being tied to a fougere accord really don't agree with me. I put my bottle of this on my swap list, because even if I swap it off without ever trying it again I don't think I'll feel deprived in any way !

UPDATE: I have both the EdT and the aftershave and I think the A/S is superior but a bit too synthetic smelling, perhaps dihydromyrcenol and musks. Eventually, this mostly wears off but then a dry woody quality takes over which is decent but not to my tastes. The musky wood is actually fairly good but I'm just not a big fan of this kind of thing. For an A/S the strength is great, at least around an EdT. I guess the bottle of A/S has to go on the swap list too.

periquito89
periquito89

I usually dislike this kind of pungent/sharp/metallic (e.g. Kenneth Cole RSVP, Avon Signature ...) and citrus/ginger composition that doesn't feels always natural, and doesn't always smell like citrus/ginger properly, but more like a generic fruity smell. Turns out that I like this. The pungent aspect doens't irritates me, in fact for the first time I´m fine with it. It feels modern, simple but I don't think it's silly, doesn't feel metrosexual nor that sporty... It's not strong actually, is quite subte. To my surprise I´m really fine with it.

missan
missan

This is really one of worst I have tested, how on earth could they come up with something like this. I think anybody could mix something better.

sachira13

this sucks ..doesn't last for 15 mins on my skin..

sachira13

this sucks ... doesn't last for 15 mins on my skin..

colognecollection
colognecollection

It's fresh, clean, plain (yes, but in a very good and unique way). The lemon, ginger, and lavender works well together on me. I think this is great for a person that's looking for a unique and fresh fragrance. The middle and base scents last and have good moderate projection.

unklemoses
unklemoses

it's probably the smoothest scent i've ever come across so far.. at first i didn't quite like it because it seemed too plain, but as time went by i found i wanted to wear it more often then other, more complicated, scents. not really refreshing, just so smooooth and comfortable.. really enjoy it

Med-Perfumes
Med-Perfumes

NICE LACOSTE

MustardGas
MustardGas

I Got This As A Graduation Gift, It Came With The After Shave And EDT Set I Really Don't Like The Scent Of The EDT But I Use The After Shave It Seems To Last A Little Longer Than The Actual EDT

SSDerks
SSDerks

Its a love/hate relationship, really have to be in the mood to wear this one, not very strong at all and it does not last for very long, not a must have, more like a spray on and run out the door.

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

My husband got a sample of it. It´s nothing special. Smells fresh and I couldn´t recognize it on the street. Lemon plus some ginger. Typicall men scent.

Grottola
Grottola

Basically just a fresh citrus and musk fragrance with what smells like a metallic coriander note (I don't really like that note). Smells kinda "beachy". Longevity is only about 3 or 4 hours tops.

omarilm1
omarilm1

I tried this out today and I like it we'll see how long it last on me smells good though got it for $9 50ml

bp
bp

This scent conveys a great sense of freshness and cleanliness.
I love it.
It's a really cool fragrance for those who practice sport.
In my skin, longevity and projection are absolutely excellent.
Highly recommended.

Keddy
Keddy

Sickening, too sweet. Had a sample and 2 of my other friends tried it. 1 hour later, GONE. Bad longevity. I had 2 samples of this and hung it on my cars air-conditioner. Smells like you sprayed yourself with citrus air freshener thinking its deodorant.

adrian2345
adrian2345

I think this is a really good fragance is not like the common citurus fragances the best part of this fragance is the ginger on my self i have get many compliments from the girls like it a lot but firts test it on every person smells in a different way but i recomend it if you like fresh fragances its a very good option

Lacoste Challenge begins with a usual freshness of citrus and lavender. It's sporty and a little harsh, but i find it unique and unlike anything else that I have tried. Everything is very pungent and aromatic, which it could be a turn-off to most people. For me, I have to wait til it mellows down a bit to really enjoy the scent. Lacoste Challenge settles down into a spicebomb of ginger with a deep rich woody accord; much like agarwood. Violet leaf comes on like Fahrenheit as well but ginger is just quite overwhelming that I can easily overlook the violet leaf. Lacoste Challenge may be a failure to many, and I can't see myself wearing this all the time. But I enjoy it for being different. Plus this thing could easily last 6+ hours on my skin or 12+ hours on clothes.

zachpuff
zachpuff

I found the fragrance went away after five or so minuets...

liquidcrystal
liquidcrystal

I would really like to know the full list of ingredients for this fragrance, does anyone know anywhere it is published?
Upon smelling this fragrance I experienced a sense of revulsion so extreme that it was with me for days, even as I remembered how it smelled I felt sick.
Perhaps it is a chemical that is used as opposed to a fragrance note.
I am sorry for those people who like it, but I actually fear ever having that sensation again and I avoid this fragrance like the plague.

nprakashj
nprakashj

Just like its bottle, Challenge is a sporty fragrance.

Its quite different from the existing Lacoste range.

I don't find it unique as there are many Orange/Citrus based ones out there, but this one opens up sharp and stays on for a while, good for a summer outdoor game, keeps you fresh throughout.

leon181
leon181

My favourite fragrance right now. This stays on me all day. Its light and refreshing. Versatile. Perfect for any occasion, anytime of the day. A big thumbs up from me.

Papi
Papi

You guys serious? I am really surprised with some reviews on this one.

Hold on, 15 mins and it is gone? On my skin it lasted at least for 2-3 hours, on clothes until the next day. Maybe your skin or type of the weather in your country that makes it lasting 15 mins. Also, it is Lacoste, what did you expect Chanel or Hermes's quality scent?

murysusanto

Despite the very poor sillage and projection, this is the worst of all longevity which stays only 15 mins on a tropical country. I don't know whether this frag was designed to be use in winter or somewhere where you won't sweatstanding outside the aircon room. Though its freshness is ok but other would ruin everything about this release.

Ekove
Ekove

Reworking

---//

Presentation: 7/10
Uniqueness: 3/10
Value: 2/10
Projection: 3/10
Smell: 2/10

Overall: 2/10

Pasionaria
Pasionaria

frwsh,brilliant, sportive, elegant...I should give to my man, but

guest_Ashish Misra
guest_Ashish Misra

I tried it this evening. Well honestly, I don't think its worth a challenge. I am impressed by the longevity, but only that's not enough. Being a citrus lover, this is an obvious liking, but an honest assessment says, there are better options available.

Challenge and I have not always gotten along. When it first came out I smelled in in a magazine, and said "Mmmm, fabric softener with musk!". My mother on the other hand fell head over heels in love with it! (She's a sucker for a citrus with a cute flacon...)

Over time and after repeated sniffings it did (I must admit) begin to grow on me. Now I have a 2.5oz EDT, the deodorant and 2 body washes as well; I guess some scents take longer to love than others...

This is a very citrusy scent at the beginning: amalfi lemon's soft, mildly sweet sourness, tangerine's warm juiciness and bergamot's sharp bitter brightness all converge to make a very fresh non-offensive sweetness. This is very modern and clean. The heart is what I think eventually won me over-lush green violet leaves, lovely dry lavender and warm moist ginger...so seductive and naturally lovely. Perhaps the "cleanliness" is what initially reminded me of fabric softener. The heart lasts for a decent time ,as does the usually evanescent citrus topnotes. The drydown has an elegant woody scent from the ebony and teak-both are ancient rainforest woods full of mysterious aromas. LC takes many different scents and notes and combines them in a seemless blend of minimalist elegance.

Sillage: good
Longevity: average to good
Overall: 3.5/5

I expected this to be a sport type scent, (the bottle IS a tennis racquet handle) but it is not quite as aromatic as a sportscent. It is much more understated and subtle. Rise to the challenge...I did.

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

CHALLENGE is Actually a Interesting fragrance in a Modern Way but it is not a Original Citrus Aromatic for me!Definitely one of those that reminds you of something you have Already. Fresh,Lively,Soft,Masculine,Casual, Energetic,Unobtrusive and Young.

It is a refreshing blend that opens with notes of Bergamot,Lemon and Tangerine and I dont find it Great But The heart brings notes makes it Better.It finishes with a Soft and Decent Dry down as this Mixture is reminds Me of Spring Sunlight.

Anyway I don't find a major difference between this one and Other LACOSTE Fragrances Because Like Often of the fragrances from this brand CHALLENGE is Without Innovation. perfect scent for someone who can not wear heavy Fragrances. Suitable for a Young Man in SPRINGTIME.The Bottle is Cute Too.

Sillage?Admissible.

Longevity?4 Hours on my skin.

6.5/10

andrevarx
andrevarx

An EDT with an aroma of fresh wood and green with very marked notes of ginger. His notes are very linear, scarcely noticeable transition.

Truly a fragrance for after the gym or for everyday use, is nice and gives a sense of joy but not impress anyone.

guest_CityBoy
guest_CityBoy

Spray this one and first you will get Citrus. Then you will get ginger drop. Last you will get Lavender. That is it... Really. Nice frag that lasts a long time but ain't nothing challenge. :)

oz457
oz457

I'm surprised that they call this a citrus fragrance. How is it possible that a professional perfumer is unable to mix citrus components with the right ingredients to make it last. Hello perfumers? Just add pepper to it!

I'm a citric lover, but this one is not worth it.

murysusanto

Having bought this by curiousity, kinda regret a bit that could have gotten something else. Smells ok but weak silage and projection. In a way it's nice but doesn't last so I have to bring it along with me while going shopping.

fayez188
fayez188

شعور لا يمكن وصفه ان هذا العطر يشعرك بالبهجة والسرور ويمر على انفك بكل رقة ليس حادا بل لطيف جدا

bigfattonypwnsyou
bigfattonypwnsyou

wow, why do things always smell different in a magazine than the real thing? I loved it in the magazine, you know those things you rip off the page. Then I bought it, omg its just a bottle of alligator piss. Weak scent, doesnt last long at all. Barley noticeable, the top notes are alright. If the dry down wasnt SO BAD then maybe it would be good.

It would be 0/10 but the top notes make it 2/10 lol

guest_meg
guest_meg

my lover wears it, and i think it smells delicious! it mixes with his body chemistry very well, and the good smell last for hours! Would recommend! :D

From a woman's point of view, I love it, it has that aromatic essence flavour about it and reminds me of my love essence, very romantic and love it on my man. Good one Lacoste.

ticalau
ticalau

This smell cheap... nothing special about it and nothing new! Just like an cheap deo :)) The silage it's to weak and no power in this... to light, to simple, why? why? :( altho i like the bottle... it's inspired by the handle raket... looks cool and sporty... but the fragrance lacks!

zero101
zero101

blind purchase. if you want to stand out, guess this is not for you. can smell the citrus notes upon initial spray. lasts about 4 hours on me. not bad for its price.

The cologne has an exotic smell, a smell that some will either really really like or hate. The verdict is still out on this one. Initially reminds me of a darker/sportier version of lacoste essential which is great. On the other hand, Essential smells better longer on my skin and when i perspire still smells great whereas with this challenge, i smell like a double dose of my own sweat with an even harder edge - very sharp. Whats good about sport versions of colognes is that they seem lighter and when you sweat they are not so cloying. Challenge is sharper and not as light, therefore when you sweat it smells almost cloying and does not end up well. I really like the nature of this cologne but im glad i only bought a 1.6 bc this will not be the one when im active

aan_fume
aan_fume

This is my second list, very energetic, keep your spirit up. I just think about playing tennis in the hot day once smell it first time. Sporty and active even at night. Good longevity for around 7 hours...

EskimoKissez
EskimoKissez

This fragrance smells like bad B.O. (mixed with lemon pine sol) which is amazingly ironic because isn't the sweaty body odor the very thing men spray cologne on to mask?

guest_wanzx
guest_wanzx

i just bought it and its smell nice. and got some compliments from my colleague.maybe its suit with the malaysia weather. hot and wet along the years.

guest_lovely lady <3
guest_lovely lady <3

I agree with many of you, it all depends on the man's skin chemistry. I got this for my special someones birthday and found it to be irresistible, its a great fragance and it sure is a summer cologne, love the citrus in it, it gives a very dramatic tone to the cologne, I find it very inviting, also try Valentino's V is great as well, mostly a winter fragance but very sophisticated and inviting.

Diablo
Diablo

this one is a disaster from Lacoste, I think this fragrance smells of sweat mixed with citrus. Nothing special and very boring.

kisherceg
kisherceg

I like all the Lacoste fragrances from this "coloured line" (the blue Cool Play is the best , I think).
Now I've got this yellow,too :-)
For me very interesting ,sweet fragrance.
Not too sporty,but a funny,mood-enhancer tutty-frutty icecream on my skin :-)
I like it...but better to wear it on hotter,summer days.

guest_pimpster_90
guest_pimpster_90

very strong and blunt on the finish but mellow down into a very attractive scent after a short period of time. excellent cologne to wear trying to smell good but not impress someone special from a distance.

guest_guest_sids
guest_guest_sids

Not a bad perfume; it has lemony notes with a hint of smell of "male hormones"

Phangz
Phangz

This scent really "wow" me! That's why i bought it from the first time lacoste introduce it here in Philippines. And believe it or not i bought it for only Php3,000 (Philippine Peso) from it's original price of Php4,100.

guest_cologne expert
guest_cologne expert

reaction of cologne to our skin differs from person to person. what works for me won't work for you because we have different skin chemistry. that is why you have to find what is best suited for your own skin. to those who said this is excellent, they are blessed because they found the best for them. those u did not like this, keep looking you will find what is best for you later, soon...

guest_muzalinka
guest_muzalinka

My husband recently got a free sample on London Bridge - and I love it!!!
I can not stop smelling him when he comes back from work!
It definitely is the right scent for him!!!!
So do not be so hush!

guest_croco
guest_croco

i just sampled this vial. the citrus smells like a car fragrance spray. LOL. then it turns to a weak sweet woody scent. a total WEAK fragrance. zero sillage. longevity is extremely weak. Lacoste should put a $3 price tag on this weak and forgettable scent. All thumbs down. lacoste Challenge ..... just roll over and die quietly.

vavavoom
vavavoom

in mideal east , it`s making good sales , i`ve just receive figures from my stores there and it`s look like they appreciate the smell
Lacoste ... stay LACOSTE !

tlalexander210
tlalexander210

This just smelt god awful! Like Gain detergent mixed with alligator urine..Honestly the most disgusting cologne Ive ever smelt!

svillatoro
svillatoro

Perfume lovers, this is one of those Lacoste scents that you should give a try before saying it doesn't work for you because it adapts to your chemestry. This is what makes it unique. Give it another chance and you'll see.

Great scent...

rakester23000
rakester23000

This scent was unexpectedly at my Bloomingdales i Palo Alto Ca. I bought it o ompulse a week later I got nrgative feedback like David Beckhams colognes.This may ne at your Marshalls for X-Mas

guest_dave
guest_dave

i smelt this the other day and i find
that i smells very lemony and quite weak,it might as well be used as an airfreshener.

Tarida
Tarida

It was quite a letdown when i tested this. I was expecting something a lot different. It the same as all the citrusy fragrances out there right now. This was going to be a suprise gift for my husband but I wasn't going to waste money on it. Besides it doesn't last whatsoever....this won't be a best seller for Lacoste i'm sure, this be well forgotten by next summer for sure.

The smell is something a woman would wear not a dude and how many men want to smell like tangerine and lavender not to mention teak wood. Sorry if one wants to spend good money on a man's cologne then by Calvin Klein, Or Paco Rabon, Hell even Tommy Hilfinger smells better then this. Not to mention who in the hell is this guy anyway and why is he selling cologne if he was some movie actor he sure isn't that famous anymore.

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

This scent is ok, it was a little harsh on my nose. The alcohol content seemed high too. 30 minutes after spraying it, it didnt seem like it wasn't drying down to become more pleasant.

I did enjoy the zesty top notes though, but i felt it was missing heart notes. Maybe a couple more flowers and i would have been satisfied.

Anyways the price for lacoste challenge is good. If you don't want to spend big bucks and have a good cologne this is a good choice.

urobian
urobian

totally a disaster, a weak fruity aquatic, nothing to share, nothing to smell.. very light, simple and boring. why this lacoste?

guest_Andrewthecologneguy
guest_Andrewthecologneguy

I got a blast of freshly plucked mango (yes, I have plucked fresh mangos) which yields to a modern subdued blue sweetness. Pure love for me. It is a sweet frag a man can enjoy without smelling like flowers. The overall vibe is a vivid version of RL's Double Black, one I also enjoy. I do rather enjoy challenge a lot more though, and will be adding this to my collection. Thumbs waaay up.

Challenge by Lacoste 3.12 out of 5 based on 344 ratings and 85 user reviews

Lacoste Challenge Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
LACOSTE CHALLENGE for MEN by Lacoste EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
LACOSTE CHALLENGE for MEN by Lacoste EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
Eau De Toilette 3oz
Lacoste Challenge Refresh Cologne by Lacoste, 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
LACOSTE CHALLENGE REFRESH for MEN by Lacoste EDT SPRAY 3 OZ
Lacoste Challenge Refresh Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Lacoste Challenge Refresh Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz
Lacoste Challenge Refresh Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz
Gift Set 3oz
Lacoste Challenge Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz After Shave Spray 75ml 2.5oz 2pcs
Sample
Lacoste Challenge Sample by Lacoste, .06 oz Vial sample for Men
Lacoste Challenge Sample by Lacoste, .06 oz Vial sample for Men
Lacoste Challenge After Shave Balm by Lacoste, 2.5 oz After Shave Balm for Men
Lacoste Challenge After Shave Balm by Lacoste, 2.5 oz After Shave Balm for Men

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste Challenge fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste Challenge, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Challenge by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Challenge by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.