Designers » L » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Cool Play Lacoste for men
dislike

leather
Cool Play Lacoste for men Pictures

Cool Play by Lacoste is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. Cool Play was launched in 2006. Top notes are coriander, birch leaf, mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are juniper berries, violet, pepper and cedar; base notes are sandalwood, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla and vetiver.

Coriander Birch Leaf Mandarin Orange Bergamot

Juniper Berries Violet Pepper Cedar

Sandalwood Amber Patchouli Musk Vanilla Vetiver

Cool Play Fragrance Reviews

toto453
toto453

Not so good smell...until you enter a warm zone !!!! When you get warmed (almost wet) by the summer, this smell is simply GOD !!! This is the same reaction as for "style in play" of Lacoste.
I used to mix this one with Style in Play and I got the best scentI have ever smell in my life !!!! Simply GOD !!

Cire
Cire

Urrrrrrrm!, hmmm!, a light fresh scent this is. Light in the sense of Longetivity, Projection, Sillage and smell. That being said, when I had it, I could apply this stuff at least 6 times in a 12 - 15hrs period, that's how nice it is. Another very good fragrance lacking all the qualities above and perhaps for the teenagers.

MQS
MQS

i was obsess with cool play 4 years ago but suddenly i hate it and gave it to my brother.
now i think it's OK cologne avoid over apply , it's very sharp and will cause headache .

denmaz
denmaz

Synthetic but nice. Pretty fresh. Same league with Hugo Boss Pure. I guess this is my favourite Lacoste.

kisherceg
kisherceg

My favorite "cool blue" cologne.
So fresh and energizing as the package and the color of the bottle suggests.
It's not too citrusy but you can detect some citrus, not too flowery although there is flower in it, not too woody but it has woody notes.
A very well-balanced stuff from Lacoste.

Using it you can feel around you a calming, very fresh and inviting aura. A must have for sporty guys ;-)

hay81hay
hay81hay

its a nice cologne, but style in play better than it in my opinion .

andy
andy

extremely well done and very aromatic; describing this scent and lots of other lacoste scents make my nose tired because they always get intresting

valdano
valdano

Really interesting fragrance...
The notes are very clever, combines orange with bargamot at the first, then it became muskier but sweet enough at the same time.
I found this type of the notes on Polo Black...which has a stronger scent than this Cool Play!

Suitable for a young people 17 - 22 years old, and its kinda versatile for daily use!

zoka
zoka

Dear guest if you want to purchase it, see the link to stores under the comments, or link to eBay under the picture of the perfume.

amanda
amanda

its my favourite of the lacoste men's line so far. Too bad it was a limited edition. but its still achieveble in some places.

guest_nicolette
guest_nicolette

its playful but masculine, fresh but not the way fresh scents often are, its unique and sexy.

Cool Play by Lacoste 3.71 out of 5 based on 50 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste Cool Play fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste Cool Play, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cool Play by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cool Play by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Egoiste Platinum Lacoste Style in Play Azzaro Chrome Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Burberry London for Men Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Lacoste Essential Giorgio Armani Armani Code Calvin Klein Eternity Chanel Allure Homme Sport Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Thierry Mugler A*Men Chanel Allure Pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Diesel Fuel for Life Homme Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche