Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Eau de Lacoste Lacoste for women

Eau de Lacoste Lacoste for women Pictures Eau de Lacoste Lacoste for women Pictures Eau de Lacoste Lacoste for women Pictures Eau de Lacoste Lacoste for women Pictures Eau de Lacoste Lacoste for women Pictures

Eau de Lacoste is a new feminine fragrance, the equivalent of the L.12.12 men's fragrance collection. The perfume comes on the market in early 2013.

This rich fragrance of white flowers recalls clean white cotton shirt scent. It is made of notes of white pineapple, mandarin and bergamot at the top; Sambac jasmine, orange blossom and pineapple blossom in the heart, and sandalwood, peru balsam, vetiver and vanilla in the base.

Bottle design is inspired by the shape of a tennis ball. It exudes simplicity and universality which are ideologies of the Lacoste brand.

The face of the campaign is actress Amy Adams. Eau de Lacoste is available as 30, 50 and 90 ml Eau de Parfum with additional body lotion and shower gel.

Pineapple Mandarin Orange Bergamot

Jasmine Sambac Orange Blossom Pineapple Leaf

Vanilla Sandalwood Peru Balsam Vetiver

Eau de Lacoste Fragrance Reviews

Quite generic fruity scent. Pineapple is the most dominant note in it. I think it makes this perfume quite soapy.

BettyNoir

I really didn't like at all. It's full of sticky synthetic pineapple which seems to cancel out everything else. The opening is lovely though, and if it stayed like that I would buy it, but the pineapple is just way too much and ruins it for me.

MeThePerson
MeThePerson

@JesseBelle a few down the list... It's a shame you were harassed by the SA, probably a consultant on commission. I cringe when a SA's exhaust themselves telling you what you SHOULD like. I have only experienced a few genuinely good SA's who actually have a genuine interest in helping find a fragrance for YOU, that suits YOU and gives you the opportunity to see if it dries down on YOUR skin in the right manner. If the SA is genuine, they should allow you to respond to questions about what you like, what you have had that you like, if there are particular notes you favour, the occasion for the fragrance etc. if they have a genuine passion for fragrance they should be able to offer you at least four to five appropriate matches to try, adjusting their selection for you based on your responses, and you should then have the opportunity to try the fragrance on the skin to see if it suits. The genuine consultants won't get stressed if you then walk away without buying anything and encourage you to let the fragrance develop to see just how it performs. That's the difference between SA's who are passionate about fragrance or just passionate about making money! In my area, I know of a few('trained' vs knowledgable) SA's, but there is only ONE I actually trust to give an honest opinion, and who's passion for the history and nuances is evident, even though he is quick to claim he knows very little! Even if it has meant him recommending something the store does not stock, I value his opinion.
Oh,... And the fragrance?... Meh, nothing memorable, I smell more pear/peach/vanilla. Wait for a sale offer if you just want something to wear as an office special.

pi^2
pi^2

This is the kind of perfume I would love to smell on an older woman. Soft, kind, confident. But for me (I'm 35) there's something in the dry-down that feels too old.

Ninula
Ninula

a bit too heavy/woody for an office perfume.. i was hoping to use it for that very purpose - the smell seems too opressive for me, a gourmsnd florals lover

chrisndema
chrisndema

On inital spray one cannot really tell which note stands out.....i can't identify any note after a while it just smells a little rancid.....like a fruit salad that has been out of the fridge for a good couple of days....Ewh sorry not for me. Or maybe my skin does not agree with it.

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

This starts of with juicy pineapple and a bit of bergamot; and I actually get a strong blast of vetiver from the beginning. It's a bit sweet and a bit bitter at the same time. The drydown smelled almost masculine in its bitterness.

Honestly, there's nothing here that would tempt me to buy such a nondescript scent. I can see why it's a Lacoste fragrance as something so light, generic and inoffensive would be well suited to someone who plans to sweat on the tennis court or golf course later. This may be good when you want to smell nice but don't want something that will mix poorly with body odor.

Other than that though, I don't see its value. The longevity isn't great and there are body washes and lotions that smell better and last longer.

zzMaja
zzMaja

Wow - I was pleased as first, but after the first 2 hours it was gone. First notes were great, clean, soft and did get the bergamot, but it left me feeling flat. les. I gave this a 2nd try today Mar. 31 and I found it much more radiant this early Spring day. It catches nicely in the wind and out in the fresh air. It is definitely an out of doors type scent. I would not bother wearing in the winter or indoors.

Yay me
Yay me

Nice and fresh light perfume . I love it :)))

Kara712
Kara712

This smells like watermelon to me, yay! not a very unique smell, but it's quite nice! I have a sample, have no ideea about sillage or longevity... Though I dont think Lacoste perfumes have a good longevity. I've had Touch of Pink and the smell would go off pretty fast :(

andreabutler111
andreabutler111

I got this for Christmas :-( not keen up for swop if anyone interested.

Lali_7
Lali_7

The citruses with the pineapple here are very intense. This combination on my skin smells quite unpleasant, it's like scented urine... After a while it changes into more likeable scent, but nothing impressive though. Very sweet, white floral. Just OK.

For sports fragrance it is quite balsamic, and also, not fresh enough. I expected something more refreshing, to be honest.

janelle70
janelle70

The top note reminds me of custard apple -- sweet indeed as described in the main accord. Loved it (then). However, after around 3 hours, upon drydown, there's this masculine pomade smell. Help, fragranticans, is that what "balmy" means? And is it the Peru balsam that makes this frag smell this way?

If so, I really have to avoid balmy scents in future. Intense dislike... Secret Obsession also has the "balmy" accord and I hate its drydown as well.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Oh gosh... Just got a sample of this and I thought I would like it after smelling it in the vial, but as soon as it touches my skin there is pineapple, pineapple and more pineapple which does not smell good on my skin at all. It gets kind a dirty...
After that it fades fast, so it also lacks longevity on me.
A no-go.

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

Have to start off by saying that I do not like this one - at all. I can't personally find anything enjoyable in this scent (thank goodness it was just a free sample). Luckily it's fading fast.

On me, this is nothing but sticky, syrupy, sugared Pineapple with a faint smell of very synthetic florals once it's dried down. This is very similar to a kids perfume I've smelt recently - one of the Disney princess ones (here in Australia they're in chemists/dept stores for around $5-10).

If you love pineapple, you will LOVE this. This just isn't for me at all.

elsekymeky
elsekymeky

I got it for my wife few days ago , i smelled the Bulgari Omnia Crystalline before it,and i loved it , but once i smelled this one, i got it immediately, it's really sweet, with white floral, but with UNIQUE smell, not like the other sweetness white florals fragrances for women, definitely unique, one of the women fragrance, i just chapeau for it, but of course it's more casual frag.

whiten
whiten

when I smelled this at the shop, I strongly get the pear note! and it is not listed but this smelled a lot like pears to me!

JesseBelle
JesseBelle

After being harassed by the sales assistant in my local perfume shop, I settled on this bottle. And I wonder why?! Its by no means special in anyway, in fact I can hardly smell anything sweet and pretty about it... and had to spray it on my at least every hour to try and get something out of it. Yet I do like it... it smelt great in the store and at the time I was keen to have a sort of everyday light, easy to use perfume. I am just hoping that as time goes by I will grow to love it more.

millie1980
millie1980

Cute bottle containing an uninspired sugary fruity-floral. Perhaps if it wasn't so sweet I'd be kinder.

CarolJackson
CarolJackson

Love love this fragrance, it is very soft and feminine and great for the office, not too overpowering at all which is perfect for working environment

dormir6
dormir6

Gorgeous bottle and a very synthetic flowery smell. I adore Lacoste Pour femme, but this one is not so good. Nothing special, no character, seems to be cheap, artificial deo sprays. The drydown is better because it reminds me of a nice male fragrance.....Suitable for everyday.

Cookie2
Cookie2

Yes this is generic and inoffensive. It's not a statement perfume....yet....it has something. It's fruity without being overly sweet or cloying, it's fresh but only mildly citrus and so not astringent, it's blended well so although subtle and delicate you can still smell the notes, meaning it's a cut above so many of those "eau fresh" scents on the market that smell of pretty much nothing. Best of all, the dry down is a wonderful vanilla and musk. After three hours or so, four hours max, this perfume is close to the skin, but my wrist smells wonderful - someone being up close to my neck will enjoy a lovely surprise! It's light from the start so I'd enjoy reapplying. Not for winter, not a "wow" perfume but absolutely perfect for warm weather. I've been searching for a summer perfume for a while. This is it! Will be buying as soon as summer arrives....

outofocus
outofocus

From the reviews... it's the latest perfume for the office... well, we spend such a large part of our lifes right there, that it's worthy of its own fragance (unfortunately).
I've tried it too and agree, it's unoffensive, lights up your spirits with the citrus fragances, makes you endure your co workers better... haha
Yes, its a nice fragance, I mean, just as nice as a nice office.

xVal
xVal

I was excited to find out that Lacoste released a new fragrance,because I don't know any Lacoste perfume I hate.
First time I tried it I felt like it's nothing special and kinda similar to the other Lacoste perfumes.
But,I checked this one again, and I actually really like it, the pineapple is very noticeable,what I really like because I'm a fan of tropical scents.
Not sure if I'm going to buy this but It's definitely on my wishlist.

VqueenLeigh

I was so attracted to the beautiful nude bottle,and Amy Adam I thought that this was going to be lovely. The juice has way to much alcohol in this bottle it has a on what I can smell its too much musky sweetness. Oh what a disappointment for me. Sorry lacoste please use better ingredients.

BettyNoir

It's not unpleasant but I ended up completely indifferent to it. It seemed to make no impact at all and I certainly wouldn't spend money on it. Just meh...

beatrix75
beatrix75

its very nice frag!!!

iremz
iremz

it s fresh and citrus scent but poor lasting.

A very nice balance of fruity floral, and a touch of woods. I really like the jasmine and pineapple combo. I didn't know what it was till I saw it here. I think this one of those scents that can be worn any season, any occassion. It won't offend anyone. If you dislike safe scents, this isn't for you. But if you like sweet florals, this is worth a try.

Molliepops
Molliepops

After seeing the adverts and trying this in the Perfume Shop (UK), I ended up buying this for a friend for her birthday. She likes the Lacoste brand, and I was tempted by its bottle, which is a lovely colour and shape, and also because it had a free beach bag offered with the purchase of 50mls.

Its perfect for gift-giving as its unlikely to offend anyone, and the packaging is so nice.

If I had to sum this fragrance up in one word, I would say "pretty". Its light, and perfect for spring, and ideal for daytime wear.

Other words I would use are pleasant, girly, fresh, delicate. Its certainly not a distinctive "wow" fragrance, but who needs to "wow" every day?

asta.ksivickaite
asta.ksivickaite

I had a chance to lay my hands on this fragrance and really clean. perfect for spring.

Monikakaka
Monikakaka

Eau the Lacoste is a spring/ summer fragrance with fruity & floral scents of pineapple, zesty mandarin and uplifting bergamot at the top; Sambac jasmine, orange blossom and pineapple blossom at the heart, and sandalwood, peru balsam, vetiver and vanilla at the base.

The bottle design is inspired by the shape of a tennis ball.

Ideal for young women who likes fruity fragrances.

Pleasant, nice, to me more floral than anything, I don't get any fruits at all, mostly jasmine, it is definitely a typical Lcoste, clean, classic, pretty, but a bit flat. Definitely a nice gift option as it would fit lots of taste out there . As for me, I dont like it enough to buy a bottle. I would wear it, without over spraying as too much would give me a headache. I detect the Lacoste pour Femme in it, it is the same type of niceness. Nice but not very exciting.

Soutty123
Soutty123

Easy to wear, office friendly, clean fresh fragrance. Good for daytime wear.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I was intrigued to try the new Lacoste perfume so I tested it today.

It's very nice! I'm not a huge fan of white floral perfumes normally but this one works for me. It's delicate, clean, fresh and very girly. The longer it was on my wrist the more it reminded me of Lacoste Pour Femme and I was thinking they must share some similar notes and I was right - both have jasmine and sandalwood in. I also tested Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance on the same arm and now I'm thinking that Eau de Lacoste bears some resemblance to that as well after awhile (and they both contain jasmine, sandalwood, vanilla and mandarin orange), although Cosmic Radiance smells a bit sweeter and a bit cheaper - which it is actually!

So, Eau de Lacoste may not be groundbreaking but it IS a very likeable, easygoing, easy to wear perfume that would be ideal for daytime use, particularly in an office say, as it's subtle, fresh and a crowd pleaser I think!

katierichardson
katierichardson

I was given a tester of this when walking through debenhams and I have to say at first I wasn't a fan, but it has grown on me. I'm not sure it suits my skin but I guess it's quite a pleasant scent. The perfume is described on the card as capturing the fragrance of delicate flowers, but I would say it's anything but delicate. It is definitely a floral fragrance, but to me the main note is pineapple which can be a bit in your face. And is that strawberry in there I can smell? Anyway it's nice but I'm not going to be getting a bottle

Marie76
Marie76

I've tried it, I was attracted by the nude look of the bottle and the colour of the liquid, but it's too fruity on me, the dry down a burnt strawberry smell. Not offensive anyway, but not the subtle sensual and layered perfume its bottle would lead you to think, but quite childish.

Cams
Cams

Just got a sample of this - pretty, clean, and unoffensive. Good for the office.

Moflis
Moflis

very nice, pretty jasmine, soft and delicate, nothing too special but very comforting, for every day use

Lorelei AP
Lorelei AP

Can't say this one made me weak at the knees or anything but it is quite pleasant. Perfect for spring time as it is a fresh clean scent. The jasmine and mandarin are quite present at first, it almost makes you salivate!
If you are the kind of woman who likes to look and smell fresh, clean and girly.. you should give this a go!

HoneyJewels
HoneyJewels

liban23, some people are able to write fragrance reviews before the perfumes are released because they get samples to try it out.

VqueenLeigh

Hopefully it will arrive in Australia when its release date in other Western Countries if any one know sound really beautiful?

Lazaro
Lazaro

a wonderful scent for a wonderful bottle....looks like a sweet and charming makeup sets....deliver to a person who love live and mornings.....

jonr951
jonr951

It sounds delicious! I can't wait to try it! Here's hoping it makes it to the US. : )

Eau de Lacoste by Lacoste 3.49 out of 5 based on 270 ratings and 45 user reviews

EAU DE LACOSTE L.12.12 Blanc Eau de Toilette 30ml
Eau de Lacoste L12.12. Blanc Beauty of the Game Limited Edition EDT 100ml
LACOSTE EAU DE LACOSTE for WOMEN by Lacoste EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.6 OZ
LACOSTE EAU DE LACOSTE for WOMEN by Lacoste EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.6 OZ
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Eau de Toilette Spray, Relaxed-1.0 oz.
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Eau de Toilette Spray, Relaxed-1.0 oz.
Lacoste Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Vert Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
Lacoste Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Vert Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Eau de Toilette Spray, Powerful-1.0oz.
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Eau de Toilette Spray, Powerful-1.0oz.
Eau De Lacoste Perfume by Lacoste, 1.6 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
EAU DE LACOSTE L.12.12 Rouge Eau de Toilette 100ml
Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Noir Eau de Toilette 100ml
Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Noir Eau de Toilette 100ml
BeautyBar.com
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Eau de Toilette Spray, Powerful-3.3oz.
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Eau de Toilette Spray, Powerful-3.3oz.
Eau De Lacoste Perfume by Lacoste, 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Perfume.com
Eau De Lacoste Perfume by Lacoste - 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Eau De Lacoste Perfume by Lacoste - 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
BeautyBar.com
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Eau de Toilette Spray, Relaxed-3.3oz.
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Eau de Toilette Spray, Relaxed-3.3oz.
Gift Set
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Green Fall Gift Set-3 ct.
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Green Fall Gift Set-3 ct.
Gift Set
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Blue Gift Set-3 ct.
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Blue Gift Set-3 ct.
Lacoste Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Rouge Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Lacoste Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Rouge Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
EDP Mini 3oz
LACOSTE EAU DE LACOSTE for WOMEN by Lacoste SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3 OZ BODY LOTION 1.7 OZ SHOWER GEL 1.7 OZ EAU DE PARFUM ROLLERBALL .2 OZ MINI
Beauty.com
Lacoste 'Eau de Lacoste - Red' Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz
Lacoste 'Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Noir' Eau de Toilette 3.3 oz. 3.3 oz
Lacoste 'Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Noir' Eau de Toilette 3.3 oz. 3.3 oz
NORDSTROM.com
Lacoste 'Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Noir' Eau de Toilette 3.3 oz.
Lacoste 'Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Noir' Eau de Toilette 3.3 oz.
Eau De Toilette
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 - Rouge 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 - Rouge 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc Duo
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc Duo

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste Eau de Lacoste fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste Eau de Lacoste, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Lacoste by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Lacoste by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.